For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A little distraction

Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

A little distraction Empty A little distraction

Post by Tijgerian Sun May 04, 2014 6:10 pm

She grinned and giggled slightly when he slammed her against the opposite side of the shower wall. Her hand slid down the door and she bit her bottom lip as he thrust into her harder. Her free hand held onto the back of his neck as she closed her eyes and enjoyed what he was giving her. Pushing everything from her mind, she used this moment to relax herself. "Don't stop John." And stop was the last thing he did. He sated her every which way he knew how and then some.

Standing before the mirror, she watched him behind her as he dressed. Smirking, she combed through her hair and began her own fishing expedition. "So, you and George....you guys have been talking a lot lately."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

A little distraction Empty Re: A little distraction

Post by John Quinn Sun May 04, 2014 6:46 pm

He finished buttoning his shirt and looked up, catching her watching him dress and grinned.

"Not all that much really....occasionally about the project, but the guy just smells off somehow. Know what I mean?"

He pulled on his sports jacket and walked over to her, moving her hair to the side and kissing her neck.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun May 04, 2014 6:53 pm

She listened and both her brows rose. "I think I know what you mean." Truthfully, as of late George had been acting unlike himself. She thought maybe John might have an idea as to what was going on, since he mentioned suspecting someone from her firm.

She smiled when he kissed her neck and turned in his arms, looking up into his eyes. "He doesn't like you very much. I wonder why." She smirked, teasing him.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun May 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Quinn grinned as she turned and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close. He leaned in, whispering in her ear.

"Maybe he feels I am competition for your attention."

He kissed her neck again, relaxing his hold and moving his hands to her hips.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun May 04, 2014 7:00 pm

She chuckled. "Oh, of that I am certain. Among other things." She said with more meaning behind those words. Clearing her throat, she tilted her head to the side and looked away from him.

"I should probably finish getting dressed. The car will be here soon. I'm sure you have your own meetings...."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun May 04, 2014 7:05 pm

He reluctantly let go of her hips and slid his fingertips along her sides before pulling back. He stepped away so she could finish getting ready.

"Just a single Video-chat today. might have more of them over the next day or two. I kept plans fairly open on my end. Figured I might take Rajat to see the sights sometimes. You are welcome to come along when you are free. He was asking about the beach, and I need to talk to my contact here to find out which ones are family safe. I am sure your day will be far more interesting. Your driver,Raul, is not much for conversation, I'm afraid, but there are few I would rather have close by if you have need of some backup..."

He watched as she finished getting dressed and smiled, adjusting his tie as he watched her.

"You always look beautiful, Sevti. Even for business meetings."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun May 04, 2014 7:23 pm

Listening to his plans as she pulled her skirt on and buttoned her blouse, she thought about things in her head. Flipping her hair off of her shoulder, she secured her necklace and grinned at his compliment. "Oh John, flattery will get you no where. Well, almost." She gave him a wink and moved closer to him.

"I'd love to sight see with you and Rajat when time allows. This job is important, but so is time with our son. I am hoping to land this deal within two days before Xavier swoops in and tries to take it over. He can be a pompous ass." She played with his tie for a moment before looking back into his eyes.

"But thank you for being here. And good luck with your deal."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun May 04, 2014 7:27 pm

Quinn chuckled when she mentioned Xavier.

"Well I don't think you will have any problem there. Your friend is having trouble getting a flight...and customs is itching to check his bags...extensively..."

He grinned at her as he revealed his game to her.

"Can't have him swooping in and ruining our vacation time, can we?"

He threw back his head and laughed.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun May 04, 2014 7:32 pm

She grinned slowly as she realized what he had done. "John Quinn...I would normally under other circumstances, be upset that you thought it your place to do such a thing....but now? I plan to thank you in very interesting ways." She tugged at his tie and pulled him closer to her. Kissing his lips softly as she looked into his eyes, she grinned and slipped her tongue out to tease his lips before pulling back with a smirk.

"Very interesting ways...."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun May 04, 2014 7:41 pm

He grinned when she teased him.

"I'm glad to hear that you approve. I'll have to hold you to that promise, Sevti. It is only going to make the anticipation of what you could have in mind even more exquisite."

He kissed her again and stepped back.

"We better stop. We both have business to attend to today and cannot afford to lose the day together...much to the pity."

He grinned and handed her a small envelope from the folder he had received from Tolvin.

"Tolvin took care to make sure we had some local currency in case we wanted anything. Here is yours."
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun May 04, 2014 7:47 pm

She grinned deviously and arched a brow. "Oh, you have no idea." She could feel him bending to her will and being drawn to her, even she was drawn to him. Nodding in agreement with him, she stepped back and palmed her skirt. "I suppose you're right. Wouldn't want to be late to my first meeting, no matter how exhausted I feel. Business is business, right?" She looked down at the envelope he offered her and chuckled.

"Thank you for thinking of this, but I do have currency from all over the world, John. A kind gesture and I appreciate it." She took it and kissed his cheek, whispering in his ear. "Very much."

Her phone chimed again and she stepped back, turning away from him to read the newest email.

{Tijgerian,

Do not make me come to Brazil for your answer! I deserve the decency of a response. After all I have done for you, you ignore me like I mean nothing. It's because of him isn't it? Tijgerian, please...just call me. Please.}

She blew out a breath and sighed. When would George get the hint. Shaking her head, she slipped it into her purse and tensed a bit. She would call him alright, and she would tell him exactly where he should go. Maybe even quit and start her own damn firm.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun May 04, 2014 7:58 pm

"Raul will be waiting in the lobby. The car will have been inspected and will be inspected before you leave your meeting as well."

He smiled as he watched her check her phone again.
    Tijgerian
    Tijgerian

Post by Tijgerian Sun May 04, 2014 8:02 pm

"Right, yeah. Mmmhm." She was half listening as another email came through. She grumbled and her good mood was lost. "I'll see you later." She said without turning to look at him. Opening the door forcefully, she stormed out towards the elevator and pushed the button waiting. As she waited she typed him an email back.

{George,

I am on a business trip with a friend whom YOU requested to help land this job. Now, stop emailing me about personal matters that are best left unspoken. I have gracefully declined your offer and will continue to do so at the choice of my own without any influence from John Quinn. If you so much as step foot in Brazil, I will make you wish you were never born a man. NOW LET ME WORK!}
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun May 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Quinn watched curiously as she stormed from the room, yanking the door shut behind her. He went through to his rooms and opened the laptop on his desk. He was about to dial the secure number for his conference when his phone buzzed. He was surprised to see Tij's address and opened it immediately.

George,

I am on a business trip with a friend whom YOU requested to help land this job. Now, stop emailing me about personal matters that are best left unspoken. I have gracefully declined your offer and will continue to do so at the choice of my own without any influence from John Quinn. If you so much as step foot in Brazil, I will make you wish you were never born a man. NOW LET ME WORK!

He closed his phone and made a mental note to have a little chat with 'George' in the very near future. He put his phone away and keyed the number for his video conference into the computer. He would have to make sure to ask Tijgerian about the email. That could wait till later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am