For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

While the Cat is away...

Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

While the Cat is away... - Page 2 Empty Re: While the Cat is away...

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 11:04 pm

She stood and wiped her lips. "That was delicious." She thanked the wait staff and moved towards the exit, a sly smirk on her face. As they stepped onto the street, she took his hand and weaved through the crowd, pushing him into the alley way before she giggled and pushed his back against the wall. Looking up at him, she grinned. "Alleys like..this?"
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 11:07 pm

He laughed when she pulled him into the alley. He knew what she had in mind, but planned to keep in role for it.

"Of course, Jo. But you have to remember our roles as well. If you want this game, I am up for it. Shall we play?"

He grabbed a hold of her ponytail and yanked her head back, pressing his lips to her neck as he waited for her to decide how far she wanted to take this game.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 11:11 pm

She smirked a bit and gasped when he pulled her ponytail, seeing where he was going with this. She pulled her head away from his hand and her holder slipped from her hair. She shook it out and looked up at him with a heated look. Her hand that rested on his chest slowly moved down to cup his crotch as she smirked more. "I think you're just happy to see me this time..." She said before she pressed herself to him and used her free hand to pull him down to kiss her. he wanted rough, he'd get it.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 11:15 pm

"Perhaps you are right, Jo..."

He grinned when he saw she was getting into the role-play. He laughed and spun her around, pushing her against a stack of crates, reaching around her body to unfasten her belt and tugged her pants lower. He grinned and unfastened his own, pulling himself free as he reached down to tease her a bit, then thrust fully into her from behind, pinning her against the crates as he drove into her without holding back. He grabbed her hair and tugged back on it, grinning as her body tensed from his actions.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 11:19 pm

He moved so quickly she almost had no time to react, only made noises of surprise and pleasure. He thrust into her and she moaned, grasping the wood of the crate before her. She lifted her body to allow him deeper into her body, moving against each of his thrusts. This was new and felt really good. She bit her bottom lip and commanded him. "Harder." He did as she asked. "Faster." He complied. "More, Jack. More." She moaned and arched her back a bit.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 11:23 pm

As she shifted to give him better access, he released her hair, grabbing her hips and driving into her as far as he could, bringing up the pace even faster. He knew that at this pace, neither would last long, but that was fine, as he figured when they got to the hotel, they would be back at it even more. This was an enjoyable game and she was definitely getting into it. He tightened his grip on her hips as he began to thrust harder and faster, feeling himself grow closer as she clenched around him.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 11:27 pm

She whimpered in pure pleasure as she flipped her hair over her shoulder so she could glance back at him. She moaned his name again and held on tight to the crate. She clenched her kegel muscles and milked him closer to his own release. She inched closer to her own and used one hand to hold on to one of his that held her hips. "Jack!" She moaned again and released hard. Her whole body shook and trembled slightly as her orgasm ripped through her body. It caused her to moan his name loudly.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 11:32 pm

Her release and her moaning out his 'name' brought him to his own release. He drove deep into her and held deep within her as he released deep within her. He groaned as he released and whispered "Oh hell...that was incredible, Jo..."

As he held her there, feeling himself soften, he heard cheering from a couple of drunk locals as they walked past the alley. He could not help but laugh a little. As he felt himself slip from inside her, he pulled up his pants, trying to catch his breath. He grinned at her as the drunks walked away. He glanced at her with a wry grin.

"Apparently we put on a pretty good show, Jo..."

He stepped back so she could gather herself.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

She moaned softly as he had his own release and heard his whisper. She smiled proudly and felt him pull out of her body. She pushed herself up off the crates and heard the cheers, pulling up her own pants and buttoning them. She turned a bit red and smiled, pulling her hair up into a ponytail again. " guess we did." She inhaled to catch her breath and slipped past him, turning to walk backwards. "I guess now you gotta catch me if you want round two." She giggled and ducked behind something, slipping into a few alley ways to hide from him.

She leaned against the brick wall of an alley about three blocks from the one she was just in and inhaled and exhaled hard to catch her breath. She felt a hand slide along the side of her hip and turned with a big grin thinking he had found her. "No fair! You che--" She met eyes with someone who was definitely not Tolvin.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sat May 10, 2014 11:52 pm

Tolvin laughed as she ran off. He waited about a minute before following her to give her a head start. He began following at a light jog, moving from one alley to the next, but was brought up short by a dark figure standing at the other end of the second alleyway.

"You've strayed too far from your Master, human. Time to pay the piper."

Tolvin watched as the figure stepped into the light, baring his fangs and laughing. He quietly pulled his machete and kept it low, unsnapping the holster at his side and drawing the pistol. He watched carefully and waited, trying to remain calm while the back of his mind screamed that Rochelle was in danger as well. He flipped off the release and watched, knowing he would only have one shot at this.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sat May 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Her eyes widened when he slipped his hand under her tank top. "I see you like it rough, eh Jo. Well, I can do rough." His eyes glowed and she gasped a bit, scrambling to get away from him but he only tightened his hold on her and used both hands, sliding against her skin. "He warmed you up real good, didn't he. Well, I'll show you what a real man can do. I'm a bit of an....animal." He grinned slyly and pinned her to the wall.

"Stop playing with my food, Herman." She looked at the other man who joined them as she tried to push his paws off of her.

"Oh come on...she wants it." The new addition bared his fangs and the man named Herman backed up with his hands up. "Fine Carlito, she's all yours. You could at least let me have her before you kill her." She looked at both of them and lifted her chin.

"I'm not dying tonight....you are."
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 11, 2014 12:07 am

The vampire laughed as he looked at the weapons. He held his arms out and flashed a fanged smile.

"You really are stupid, aren't you, human? Guns are useless against us. Take your shot, you only get one though."

Tolvin grinned and watched for anyone else around, and heard a man walking up behind him. He dropped his arm back, swinging the machete down and back, driving the blade between the man's legs, letting the weight of the blade do it's work as the man screamed in pain. The shocked look on the vampire's face gave Tolvin the moment he needed and he squeezed the trigger. The glowing round sank into the vampire's chest and Tolvin watched as the smile melted from the vampire's face. He looked down at the glowing pulse in his chest as he dropped to his knees.

"I don't understand..."

Tolvin pulled the blade free, running toward the vampire, not even stopping as he slashed the vampire's side, causing him to scream in pain as he crumpled. Tolvin didn't know if the round would kill the vampire but at least it took the evil creature out of the game. He had to find Rochelle. He bolted down the alleyway, seeing two more figures surrounding a third smaller one. He was still about a half a block away but shouted, trying to get their attention.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 11, 2014 12:18 am

The vampire chuckled and the other man smirked as he looked at Rochelle intrigued. "That so, princess? I think you're dreaming." The vampire jumped down from the dumpster and landed on his feet gracefully. All the time they had been talking, she had grabbed two of the knives from her hidden holsters. The man named Herman went to kiss her and she weaved away from him, stabbing one knife into the side of his neck. As he dropped to his knees before her with blood spurting from his wound, gurgling as he struggled to breathe, she stepped on his leg with one foot and then on his shoulder with the other foot as she finally came eye to eye with the vampire who was smirking.

"Not bad show."  He bared his fangs. "You should taste so sweet." He lunged for her and she combat rolled off of the other man, hitting the side of the dumpster and groaning. The vampire was standing over her and she lay on the ground as she thought quickly. Slipping the gun from her back holster, she aimed at him. He hissed and with speed took the gun and tossed it. "Time to die. You pissed me off." She quickly got to her feet and ducked, stood and spun. It all happened so fast but her brain was fast. Her father taught her well. She spread her hands and a silver chain was exposed. The vampire ran straight into it and groaned loudly with a growl as he fought to get the chain off his neck. It bought her two minutes. She heard Tolvin in the distance and grabbed the knife that had fallen, holding it in her hand as she waited for the right time. The vampire pushed her against the brick wall of the alley and went to bite her when she slammed it into his chest, missing his heart.

"You stupid bitch!"

"Well, that's not nice."

She grabbed her other gun in her ankle holster and shot twice, once in the groin and the next in the heart. He grunted and fell back against the dumpster, after tripping over the dying body of the other man. The bullet inside his body beeped and he cursed right before blowing up.
    Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 am

Tolvin stood frozen, then grinned as she dispatched both men. He was very surprised when the rounds she used on the vampire detonated. The other man was still breathing, but did not sound like he would survive much longer. As Tolvin walked up, he saw the man reaching for something at his belt and slammed the machete into the man's chest. He leaned down and wiped his hands on the man's shirt, trying to clean up a bit. He moved to the man's belt and looked at the small explosive the man had been grabbing for. He pulled it free and shook his head. He went through the man's pockets, taking the cash and pocketing the IDs for looking at later.

"Well now...that was a bit more adventure than we planned, eh? And what you just did...gods you have no idea how much I want you right now."

He pulled a handkerchief from the dead man's pocket, standing to dab a bit of blood from her cheek. He leaned in, kissing her fiercely as he pressed her to the wall.
    Rochelle Petrakis
    Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis Sun May 11, 2014 12:40 am

She looked up when he approached and didn't know how much he had seen. She felt herself redden a moment. Distracted, she missed the movement by the other man and smiled when Tolvin finished him off.

"Well now...that was a bit more adventure than we planned, eh? And what you just did...gods you have no idea how much I want you right now."

"Sorry, It's not what it looked like I was..." They spoke at the same time and her words lingered as she listened to what he said. Her brows went up and she smiled. "Really? You're not intim--" He wiped her cheek and then kissed her fiercely, moving her to be pinned between him and the wall. She kissed him back and held the gun in her hand as her free hand cupped his neck. She pulled back a bit and looked into his eyes. "As much as I'd want to have my way with you right here and now..I'm thinking private rooms are best for what I want to do with you. I have a lot of energy to burn, you game?" She ran her tongue over her lips seductively as he tried to answer her. She giggled and nodded. "Good....take me home, Jack"

Tolvin Richter
    Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter Sun May 11, 2014 12:55 am

Tolvin grinned at her and pulled the machete free, wiping it off on the man's shirt. He handed her back her knives and the silver chain that was laying on the ground. He took the gun her attacker had been carrying and threw it on the roof of one of the buildings surrounding the alley and began walking back toward the jeep. As they approached the alleyway he had been attacked in, he saw the vampire groaning on the ground, digging with bloody fingers at the wound in his chest. Tolvin shook his head.

"Damn, aren't you dead yet?"

The vampire lifted his head, a rictus of pain etched on his face, just in time to watch Tolvin's machete swing below his chin, separating his head from his body. Tolvin did not even turn around as they walked past, hearing a popping sound as the vampire liquefied. He just shook his head and kept walking, kicking the other man's body out of their way. He caught sight of their bloody reflections in a pool of water in the alley and laughed.

"Yea, I think it might be time to go indoors. We look quite the scene."

He helped her into the jeep and reconnected the cables before climbing in himself. One of the vendors walked up to the jeep hocking his goods, but upon seeing the blood on their clothing he turned and walked away from them. Tolvin grinned at Rochelle as he started the jeep. Oh yes, they were going to go indoors, but he was thinking they should go in through the back for appearances. He would have to tell Mr. Quinn about the attack, but that was the last thing on his mind as he looked at the woman sitting beside him who continues to surprise him when he least expected it. As they rolled down the boulevard, he leaned close to her and whispered in her ear.

"You are certainly full of surprises, Jo. I love that about you."

He shifted back to his own seat and headed for the rear of the hotel.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 pm