For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

5 posters

Sheriff Meeting

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Sheriff Meeting Empty Sheriff Meeting

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 20, 2014 5:01 am

Bill waited patiently in his office. This was the night of the meeting that he had been some what dreading. But he knew that it had to be done, he needed to get the main vampires on his side. If this plan was to work he needed to make them realize that there was no choice left. If vampires were to survive then this plan needed to work. He would not allow Bon Temps to be destroyed by this disease, he needed to fix this. He would not allow his Kingdom to go under.

Without any blood to give to his guests he needed to keep them calm whilst he explained what he and Merlotte had discussed. He only hoped that it would work.
    Tyrone Gibson
    Tyrone Gibson

Sheriff Meeting Empty Re: Sheriff Meeting

Post by Tyrone Gibson Tue May 20, 2014 10:03 am

{Tyrone. Jennifer and Calvin arrive at the King's estate}

Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 am

Dexter had been instructed by the King to greet his guests that he was expecting this evening and to make sure that he was not interrupted at all. All calls were diverted to his cell. Standing at the main entrance with his arms folded behind his back he watched the gates open and a black SUV enter the premises. Dexter wondered who the King was expecting but he was about to find out. As the SUV pulled up to the porch, two males and a female vacated the vehicle.

"Welcome. The King apologies that he could not greet you personally" he apologised on behalf of the King.
    Calvin Thompson
    Calvin Thompson

Post by Calvin Thompson Tue May 20, 2014 10:14 am

Calvin slid out of the car leaving the body of the girl that he had drained slumped in her seat, using his fingers he wiped away trickles of blood that slid down his chin. He began appraising his surroundings.

"So this is where the high and almighty king lives. Oh how to see how the other side of vampires live whilst I reside in a dump" he scoffed scanning the building.
    Jennifer May
    Jennifer May

Post by Jennifer May Tue May 20, 2014 10:15 am

Jennifer straightened herself out and made sure that she was presentable. Fixing her hair so that it flowed in soft loose curls down her shoulders to the top of her pert breasts.

"Jealous are we? Perhaps one day you may be king, when hell freezes over" she mocked him.
    Calvin Thompson
    Calvin Thompson

Post by Calvin Thompson Tue May 20, 2014 10:15 am

Calvin walked around the car to stand next to Jennifer tilting his head to the side with a broad smirk on his face "And just when I was about to offer to make you my queen" he winked cheekily.
    Jennifer May
    Jennifer May

Post by Jennifer May Tue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

Jennifer let out a soft chuckle and laid her hand on Calvin's chest grinning with a Cheshire like smile.

"Oh you would not be able to handle me boy....I am twice your age and if I were Queen....You would be the first one to meet the True Death" she whispered threateningly.
    Tyrone Gibson
    Tyrone Gibson

Post by Tyrone Gibson Tue May 20, 2014 10:20 am

Tyrone sighed and shook his head in disbelief "If you two would stop word fucking each other could we get this over and done with? I have placed to be" he snapped at them both.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Tue May 20, 2014 10:25 am

Dexter felt an urge to defend the King of Louisiana but he kept his mouth closed. He was not armed and he did not want to start something that he knew would cause him his life.

"If you will please follow me I shall take you to the King" and turned from the three vampires and began to lead them all to the King's office. 

Standing outside the King's office Dexter knocked a few times and waited for his response.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 20, 2014 10:30 am

Bill Compton was waiting in his office knowing that the time was drawing closer to the time for those whom he had invited to his home were on their way. He was left with no choice but to have this meeting, he knew that he had to alert Merlotte to the decision of what happened in this meeting.

"Enter Dexter" he called through knowing the exact number of times that Dexter used to gain access to his office.

The door to his office opened and Dexter appeared followed by three vampires, all whom he had invited to his home tonight.

"Thank you Dexter. Jennifer, Calvin, Tyrone. Thank you for coming this evening....Would you please wait outside Dexter. I shall call for you if I need you. You know what to do?" he quizzed him.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Tue May 20, 2014 10:32 am

"Yes your Majesty" Dexter ended with a swift bow and took his leave closing the door behind in his wake.
    Calvin Thompson
    Calvin Thompson

Post by Calvin Thompson Tue May 20, 2014 10:44 am

"Well we didn't have much of a choice if I remember rightly Sire" he grumbled. 

Not caring for formalities Calvin slumped himself in one of two chairs available, his leg draping over the arm rest.

"So why are we here?" he quizzed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue May 20, 2014 10:47 am

Bill was already getting irritated by Calvin, but he needed them all here. They were the oldest vampires in Louisiana, if Bill could get them on his side then the word would spread quickly about his and Merlotte's plan.

"Please have a seat. Make yourselves comfortable, we have a lot to discuss" he offered the last available seat to Jennifer.
    Jennifer May
    Jennifer May

Post by Jennifer May Tue May 20, 2014 10:51 am

Jennifer swayed her hips making sure that the king saw every single move. She sat down in the chair and crossed her legs allowing her skirt to ride up her leg towards her upper thigh.

"So please do tell us why we are here your majesty" she grinned sweetly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 21, 2014 3:53 am

Bill remained in his seat but allowed himself to lean forward on his desk. With three of the oldest vampires in his office, older than he was. He needed them on side.

"As your fully aware with no more Vampire Authority it has come down to us to uphold the law that they set for vampires. You all would have heard about what happened at the Authority and of course will have questions. But those can wait for another time. What I have to discuss with you is far more important" he ended.
    Tyrone Gibson
    Tyrone Gibson

Post by Tyrone Gibson Wed May 21, 2014 3:58 am

Tyrone could not believe what he was hearing.

"Dieter is dead? I mean I don't have any grievances with him but he was always a pompous jackass any way....So they are all dead?" he quizzed the king.

Folding his arms across his chest he stood between the two chairs opposite the king's desk.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 21, 2014 4:01 am

"They all met the True Death yes...But that is not what I have called you here to discuss Tyrone. Understand I am the King of Louisiana and I will do whatever I must to keep the vampires safe under my territory" he spoke sternly.

Bill stood to his feet to make his point very clear, his eyes scanning the three vampires in front of him.
    Calvin Thompson
    Calvin Thompson

Post by Calvin Thompson Wed May 21, 2014 4:04 am

Calvin swung his leg to the floor and pushed himself to his feet "Well if you are not going to get straight to the point. Then I have other plans, plans that involve my fangs in some girls neck tonight. So now if you will forgive me...But I am not interested!" he mocked Bill.

Turning from Bill he pushed past Tyrone and headed to the door.
    Jennifer May
    Jennifer May

Post by Jennifer May Wed May 21, 2014 4:06 am

Bill had caught Jennifer's attention from the fact that there was no longer a vampire authority. No one higher than she was. She was free to do as she wished.

"So tell us your majesty? What exactly is your problem" she sighed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 21, 2014 4:08 am

Bill knew that this Calvin was someone who he could not control. And right now he was left with only one option to make sure that he was listen to.

"DEXTER!" he bellowed out ignoring Jennifer's comment.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Wed May 21, 2014 4:10 am

Dexter remained outside the King's office as instructed, his hand clutching something that the King had given him.

"DEXTER"

Hearing the King call for him he turned swiftly to face the door as it slowly opened.
    Calvin Thompson
    Calvin Thompson

Post by Calvin Thompson Wed May 21, 2014 4:12 am

Calvin was leaving this place, he had better things to do than sit around listening to ass of a king who couldn't rule himself never mind a kingdom. Opening the door he was greeted by the bald headed man.

"The king's lapdog, come to tell me off?" he mocked once again.
    Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Post by Dexter Coleman Wed May 21, 2014 4:23 am

Dexter stood facing the vampire that the King had warned him about.

"Oh quite the opposite actually" he grinned.

Producing a wooden stake he slammed it into the vampire's chest.

Sheriff Meeting True-b10
    Jennifer May
    Jennifer May

Post by Jennifer May Wed May 21, 2014 4:25 am

Jennifer jumped to her feet, his hand covering her mouth in shock and wide eyed. She turned to the king in utter shock.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND!" she screamed at him "KILLING ONE OF YOUR OWN SHERIFF'S!"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed May 21, 2014 4:28 am

Blood lightly splattered across Bill's face as he watched their reactions. Bill was left with no choice, he needed to be heard. He needed to show them all that he was King and that nothing was going to stand in his way.

"Do I have your attention now?" he quizzed both Jennifer and Tyrone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:56 am