For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Talking To Food

Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Talking To Food Empty Talking To Food

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:11 pm

*Tara knew she shouldn't have been there talking with Jeremy. She could see Pam sanding there almost with a hand on her hip, one eyebrow raised as Tara was sitting at her and Willa's place. In the kitchen watching Jeremy eat dinner. She absent mildly pushed some mash potatoes around with a fork. Remembering the last time she has a need for food. She was starting to forget about it already. She hadn't seen Willa in a while and was starting to miss her friend, to make matters worst she didn't hear back from Sam. She decided that she was going to leave a message for him, and she paused as she though back again about Pam, staring at her and giving her some sarcastic remark about playing with her food.*

"So how long is Bill allowing us to keep you guys?"

*Jeremy looked over at Tara and shrugged. Tara looked back at him, he was handsome in an exotic way, he has lightly tanned skin, and very dark green eyes. He ran his hand through his wavy blond, dyed hair.*

"He didn't say, but everything is good here on my end, you don't take to much and you have a great place, there's always food here, so it ain't like I'm complaining."

*Tara nods back at him, gets up and gets a beer, no more content to play human. She looks back at Jeremy and shakes her head again, great this just proves I need to get out more, I am officially playing with my food. I think I gotta go see Pam again...soon. She thought to herself, and she decided that is exactly what she would do, and very soon.*

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:01 pm