For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Not Quite What You Expected....Is It?

Dexter Coleman
    Dexter Coleman

Not Quite What You Expected....Is It? Empty Not Quite What You Expected....Is It?

Post by Dexter Coleman Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:48 am

The day that Dexter had been longing for had finally arrived. He had been working flat out to try and source the King and his progeny fresh clean blood but was yet to find any. And with still no word back from Arabella about the letter that he had sent he was going to leave all the work that he had back in the King's home. This was his only night off this month. And he was going to enjoy it. Drumming his hand on the steering wheel as the radio belted a song that someone had chosen from the list of anthem's.

The passing cars drove past him as he squinted his eyes as their bright lights shone through the darkness. Having passed the sign signalling that he had entered Shreveport. He glanced down a turn off that would have led him to the vampire bar Fangtasia, but that was not his destination tonight. Glancing in his rear view mirror Dexter needed to make sure that he was not being followed, the last thing he needed was to be discovered in what he was doing.

Pulling off the highway Dexter pulled his vehicle down a back lane and quickly found what he was looking for, a motel. Parking his vehicle at the side of the run down building he parked the car and hopped out locking it up. Bypassing the reception Dexter headed straight for room 13. How predictable he grinned. Opening the door he was met with darkness, only but a dim light sat in the corner of the bedroom.

"Room 13? How un-lucky of you" he grinned.

Locking the door behind him, he reached for his suit jacket and peeled it from his shoulders draping it across the back of a chair.

"Quiet now are we? I thought you would have something to say?" he teased? "No?...Well this might make loosen your tongue" he grinned "The King no longer has a fresh blood supply, his one and only delivery of blood from Queen Constance is gone. It will not be long before he and his progeny start feeding on the staff....And if one of them are infected with Hep V, he will be dead with a few hours" he continued.

Removing his shirt and dropping it to the floor he began to work on his pants, unbuckling them he let them drop and pool at his feet.

"I should not be telling you this. If the King finds out then I will loose my head and that is the last thing either of us want" he spoke sternly.

Walking towards the bed he pulled back the covers and slipped inside letting out a groan. Slipping his hand around her waist as he pulled her body closer to his, his lips resting on the base of her neck.

"....Missed me?" he whispered.
    Judith Vardamon
    Judith Vardamon

Not Quite What You Expected....Is It? Empty Re: Not Quite What You Expected....Is It?

Post by Judith Vardamon Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:31 am

Judith lay in the bed of the motel room, anxiously waiting for Dexter's arrival.  It had been ages since she had seen him last and had last gotten news about the goings on in William's household.  As he walked in, she simply waited; not interested in his small jokes.  There was only one topic that she was interested in......William.

She listened intently as Dexter spoke, seemingly sympathetic to all of the duties that he had to endure at the hands of her brother.  An eyebrow rose slightly as he informed her of William's personal blood shortage.  She shook her head slightly, "He should've known better than to trust another monarch.  All they care about now is protecting themselves and their subjects.......in that order."  

A slight smile curved her lips as she watched Dexter undress.  The man was definitely fun in bed.  He was exciting, inventive and had a stamina that was actually difficult to keep up with sometimes.  Yes, Judith had finally met another whose sexual appetite matched her own.  No she didn't want him losing his head; she would actually miss him if that happened.  Although, if needed, she would make the sacrifice if she had to.    

Once he was in bed and had pulled her securely against him, Judith sighed at the feeling of his lips pressed against her flesh.  "Of course I missed you lover.  Now you put that tongue of yours to work and, I promise, I'll show you just how much."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 pm