For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Violet's Angel

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Violet's Angel Empty Violet's Angel

Post by Violet Rose Asher Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:54 am

Eric had given her some of his blood to heal. He was over a thousand years old and it also renewed her bond to him. He'd licked her small wounds and ran his fingers through her hair to console her. She'd been through a lot and she was just glad to be safe with him again. Russell had tortured her so bad she felt close to the brink of death. After feeding from a donor, and then Rita was kind enough to give some of her blood to Pam for an extra push. She laid back on the futon in her office and covered her face with her hands. She wanted to get her mind off of things. "Where's Violet?" She asked Rita. She wanted to know the latest on the entertainment booked for this weekend. Eric wanted the club closed, but she was determined to have it opened. It would be good distractions. She shuddered at the thought of silver touching her body again.
    Rita said Violet was in the hospital. That got her attention. "What? What did you say? Why? How?" Rita explained the events of what took place and how she tried to save her. A human, who tried to save her. Secretly Violet was the only human she admired, trusted and considered a friend. Rita was beginning to win her over as well. But she'd known Violet since they opened Fangtasia. She was always so loyal and trustworthy. She stood abruptly, looking at Rita. "Where?" Rita told her the hospital name and she flashed out of there so fast Rita didn't have time to blink. Eric was with Sookie so he'd be distracted. She rushed to the ICU nurses desk and demanded to know where Violet was. {Are you family Miss} "No...I'm her boss. Now where IS SHE!" {Sorry Ma'am we can't let anyone in who isn't immediate family. And we would kindly ask you to lower your voice. It's policy} "Fuck you and your policy. She's my friend. Now let me see her or I will. kill. you. Before you can call your stupid security." The nurse shook her head. Pam was in no mood for the run around. She caught her gaze and held it. "What room is Violet Asher in?" She stared into Pam's eyes and said blankly.{ICU3} "What is her condition?" {Critical} "You won't remember ever having a patient named Violet Asher. No one was ever in ICU3." {No one in ICU3} She nodded. Pam looked away and headed to ICU 3. She grabbed the file outside the room and walked in. She took in the scene and covered her mouth. "Oh Violet." She walked closer to her bed. She sat in the chair next to her bed and looked at all the tubes and wires and IV's running to her body. She was on some sort of device with some tube in her mouth and throat. An accordion looking thing was attached to that. She blinked a few times and shook her head. Violet was in this position for trying to help her. She grabbed one of the IV lines and unplugged it from the bag. She bit her wrist and slid the tube in the hole. Blood began to flow in the tube as she waited.
    An hour passed and color came back to her and she looked better. She took the tubes and wires and things off of Violet and picked her up. With vampire speed she rushed to Violets house that was in the file she had destroyed. She laid her in bed and covered her up. She could tell Violet's heart and breathing were steady and she'd be ok. She felt a little drained giving her blood so she headed home and grabbed a True Blood to drink. Before 20 minutes were up she'd drank a 4 pack of bottled blood. As disgusting as it was, she needed it.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Violet's Angel Empty Re: Violet's Angel

Post by Violet Rose Asher Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:54 am

‎*tossing and turning still stuck in the nightmare of pain, I awoke to the sound of my own screams. Sitting straight up in bed I was confused not sure why I was in my own bed at home. Ripping the covers off the bed I glanced down before running my hands over my face and then the length of my body, no bruises, no crunching or grinding, and no bullet hole, not even a scar* Gods, did I dream the whole thing? *I whispered to myself as I was shaking my head. Holy Hell, I'm wearing a hospital gown, did Kristof hear about what happened? Did he flash in and somehow save me with his blood? It couldn't be, he would have said something, stayed with me, left me a note. Who the hell saved me then? Flashes of memories burned through my eyes, Pam being taken me shooting at least one of them, almost taking Rita out when she walked into the club, then the Authority storm troopers who did hit me first with the shot I took, then getting the crap beaten out of myself trying to keep their attention on me and off Rita, the last thing I remember after coughing up and spraying blood everywhere was begging Rita to tell Kristof that I loved him. Now here I am at home. I drank deep from the glass of water sitting next to the bed, took both the advil that lay next to it and drifted back off to sleep*

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:35 pm