A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Are you crazy hookah

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Sexual Are you crazy hookah

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:19 pm

Lafayette got a call from Tara ,she wanted to pick him up and take him to the BBQ tonight .He tried to make excuses , talk her out of it and then just down right refused to go but that didn't work on Tara .About 20 mins later he heard car roar into his driveway and slam into a stop sending dust and shit everywhere.He held his breath until he heard the knock at the door ...

``Now Tara I done told you that Im not gonna go to that BBQ ...I have no interest being out at night ...and definitely no interest in what plan they have to feed vamps ...I can look out for my self ...now you just go away now ...ya hear ...``

Are you crazy hookah Large
Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Sexual Re: Are you crazy hookah

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:34 pm

"Don't make me take the door off the hinges, stop being a bitch and come with me."

*Tara said keeping her hand on the door and knocking relentlessly.*

Are you crazy hookah Tumblr_m88mqhBM4l1r6qxny
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Lafayette turned his back to the door leaning against it and in a strained voice...

``Tara I cant ...I just cant go out in the night and I sure as hell aint gonna let any vamp suck on me so its a mute point that I go ...Please you don't understand ...I just cant ...You don't know what he did to me what they all can do ...those fucking vamps ..sorry but Tara ..you don't know ...you just don't know ...I'm seeing things that aren't there ...I cant go out at night ...they will find me ..

If I let you in will you go ...

Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:04 pm

"I'm not leaving you here alone, I don't care what you say....don't you understand I can't help you if your here alone, and do you really think I'd let anyone hurt you?! La la, your my blood....I can't help you if you stay here alone...if you want maybe I could be the vampire to protect you....You think I would take advantage of you? Bitch bring your shit, rolled up and let's go."

*Tara keeps knocking on your door, rentlessly.*

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:15 pm

Lafayette thought about what Tara had said but the fear had its grip on him .He couldn't see himself letting any vamp wrap their teeth around him even if it was Tara ...

"Come on in bitch ...maybe we can talk about this ...but I aint going out tonight or any night ...you dont know what happens at night ..they come for me and I dont want them to get me ..so fuck ya lil BBQ ..Im safer in my own house then out there .."

Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:25 pm

*Tara rolled her eyes in a way she imagined Pam would have, and shook her head.*

"Layfaette, what the hell are you thinking? You can't compete with them...there hungry...there desperate, they have not eaten in who knows how long, they will rip you apart before you can even say Hookah, and they are unending....they don't care about anything...I am trying to help you...please don't turn me away.... You're really all I have left, other than Willa...."

*Tara says shaking her head.*

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:33 pm

He listened to her plea and took it to heart .She was really the only family he had left as well and he knew it .He also knew he couldnt take on one vamp let alone more than one.He was scared though more scared of the visions then of what could be happening in the near future .He had his fill of seeing every vamp he knows just showing up here and there scaring the shit out of him ...

"Tara Im scared ..I see vamps everywhere and they are trying to tell me something but Im to scared to listen ...They be covered in blood and some be mangled and beat up lookin and shit ...Im really really scared Tara and I know if I go with you its all gonna come true .."

Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:58 pm

"No Layfaette, if you don't come with me it's all gonna come true... There are going to be good people there tonight, Sookie, Sam.... I know something bad happened to you. I don't know what happened to you, and I won't lie and say I do, but I want to help....please let me help you...I am not leaving without you. So I guess we're both gonna die, are you ready for that? Are you ready to have me die....in front of you? If not get ready, because we need to go."

*Tara said sitting down on the couch and keeping her glare on him.*

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Grinding and rolling up some herb with shaky hands ,he lights it up and takes a nice long pull and blows it out then takes another ...

"Tara I know whats in my own motha fuckin house there is nothin thats gonna kill us here ...but out there ...there is tons of stuff thats gonna kill us out there ...So isnt it wise to stay here instead of going out there ...please Tara dont make me go out there ...(taking another long pull off the joint and handing it to Tara )...please dont make me ...``

Trying to get his head past the fear and trying on the logic of what he just said, it didnt even make since to him but he was sticking to his story .There was no way Tara was getting his ass out of his house .

Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:22 pm

"Lafayette, how hard do you think it would be for me to pick your ass up?"

*Tara asks, taking a long pull off his joint and then handing it back to him.*

"What do you know about the virus? Because I watched someone die from it, not a petty newbie vampire like me, one who was old....like maybe ages old...she died...and she was smarter, faster, stronger, do you have any idea what's going to happen to me, when they get me...are you ready to watch me turn into goo and die, Shit you weren't when I nearly died, can you say you are now?"

*Tara asked him, glaring at him.*

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:32 pm

Lafayette thought long and hard on what Tara had said and no he wasnt ready for her to die .He certainly wasnt when he and Sookie had Pam turn her and he wasnt ready now .But how can he over come his own demons just to go to some damn BBQ that wasnt really going to solve anything as far as he was concerned ...

``I know Tara and I know what your saying is all logical and shit ..but how does Sam know this plan will work and really I dont know if I can handle feeding a vamp even you Tara ...I just dont know ...I cant even go out at night right now cuz Im so fucked ...Can you promise if shit hits the fan you gots me ..``

Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:47 pm

*Tara stood up for a moment and just looked at Lafayette, she crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head.*

"If anything, ANYTHING even comes near you, I am on you like white on rice...as soon as we get there, just put yourself next to people you feel safe with, Sookie will be there and whomever she is with now, Sam...you know, just trust me...please..."

*Tara said, pleaded with him.*

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:05 pm

He looked her over and really really wanted to trust what she is saying ...

``Ok ...But you have to let me pack a few things Im not leaving this house with out ..you are going to sit down and roll us a fuck of a lot of spilfs and Im going to pack ...its the only way Ill go ...so you start rollin and Ill start packin ..``

As Tara watched he opened his closet and pulled out a hockey bag and started to fill it up with all kinds of guns and amo ,then he added knifes and machetes to his bag of tricks.He looked over his shoulder at Tara and gave her a look that said dont .

``I told you bitch Im not leaving without this bag and my herb ...plus you have to promise if I start to act like Im seeing something that is clearly not there you have to help me ...promise me ...I dont want to start beatin some dumb ass cuz I think hes something hes not ..are we good ...do we know the rules ``

Tara Mae Thornton
Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:12 pm

"I hear you....and I understand I am not special needs, alright let's go."

*Tara says rolling her eyes."

"You can smoke in my car, just keep the windows open, I ain't having you hotbox my shit."

*She said nearly pushing him out of his front door.*

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:34 pm

He took his hockey bag and cradled to himself like a baby in his arms, took his joints and put them in his pocket and headed out the door into Taras car .They headed to the BBQ as fast as Tara's car would carry them as they were so very late already.The whole way he was shaking and holding his bag like his life depended on it and little did he know it did .He watched the lights go by as Tara sped down the highway to Bellflours thinking to himself that it was all going to be alright.

As they arrived it looked like everyone had shown up the whole town was here .He started to have second thoughts but holding onto his bag gave him courage to get out of the car .He got out and thought about leaving the bag but took it with him instead getting a very strange look from Tara ,he just shook his head and gave her a fuck off look back .They walked up to the bar and saw Willa going in Tara called out to her and she looked back and waved but something else caught Willa`s eye .

As Willa waved to Tara and Lafayette her eyes got wide and her mouth turned from a smile to a wide open hole like she just got surprised . She was not looking at them but behind them Lafayette was the first to catch on that Willa was not happy to see them ,no not them it was what ever was behind them .He turned around just in time to see the first of them show up ,he grabbed Tara's arm and swung her around .They both watched as several infected vampires showed up down the road that opened to the bar .

Tara took Lafayette by the arm grabbed his bag of fun and raced for the door ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:42 pm