For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Contemplation

Queen Constance
    Queen Constance

Contemplation Empty Contemplation

Post by Queen Constance Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:08 pm

"Lucian, I have a problem that I think you might enjoy helping me with."

Queen Constance rolled her eyes as Lucian grinned at her, moving his eyes across her body. She sighed and shook her head.

"No Lucian, not that."

She smirked at the look of disappointment on his face and continued.

"Oh do not worry, you might enjoy this idea. I am vexed. Truly Vexed, my Sheriff. How is it that I have been replaced in a lover's arms by a mere human? This is a sensitive touch. I cannot act directly but I think you would find me surprisingly forgiving were some ill to fall Arabella's little human."

She looked directly in his eyes and spoke slowly.

"Now firstly, you must understand I am giving you no order to do harm to anyone. All I am saying is that I might be more willing to consider your suggestions of entertainment if I were not so distracted by the mystery of this little human. I think I'll give you the night off, Lucian. I do not feel in the mood to hold court this evening. Good morrow to you. Go enjoy yourself....doing whatever it is you do..."

"Understood by Queen. I will make good use of the night."

As Lucian left she smiled to herself. If the fool took the bait, she could use his actions to bring Arabella back to herself. The fool did not realize that killing the human bitch would carry it's own sentence. No...he was too blinded by lust, and she had be teasing him for decades. I he did not do anything, then she would be within rights to inflict more torment on him for failing to read her wishes. She would come out ahead either way. Arabella would soon be hers again...and this time no human or vampire would take her away. She smirked and walked from the throne room to contemplate her alibi.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:34 pm