A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Final Destination: Unknown

Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Sexual Final Destination: Unknown

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:52 pm

They'd traveled the globe it felt like. Rajat had been with them for weeks with no word from John or Tij. She really prayed they were safe. Tolvin had taken good care of them but in truth, she grew restless and wanted to be home. She wanted to see her father but was bound by contacting him or anyone else. Tolvin frequented a website and their relationship felt a bit strained from the stress of running. Hep V vampires were everywhere, and it frightened her.

She tucked Rajat in for the night and thought about how to bring the subject up. Pacing for a bit, she gathered her thoughts and headed for the front of the plane. They were on a plane somewhere near Australia, awaiting their next move. Leaning in the doorway, she cleared her throat softly to get his attention from the computer screen.

"Can we...can we talk?"

Last edited by Rochelle Petrakis on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Final Destination: Unknown Tumblr_mnv4g9WG2S1s8oqhdo1_500
Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Sexual Re: Final Destination: Unknown

Post by Tolvin Richter on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:51 pm

He smiled as she approached, though her tone made him curious.

"So is he finally sleeping? I know he misses his parents, but I am under orders. Of course we can talk, Rochelle. What about?"
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:07 pm

She nodded solemnly and folded her arms across her chest as she leaned into the doorway, looking away from him and down, some of her hair fell a bit. "I just...well, I know that you have orders that you must maintain...."

She paused briefly, then looked up at him, "But I haven't spoken to my father in weeks. I can't return his calls or emails because of your orders and..." She had a hard look about her, one that wasn't really like her. "And I don't like it." She said bluntly, pressing her lips together knowing she might upset him.

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:25 pm

Tolvin blinked, confusion filling his eyes.

"What in the nine circles made you think you could not contact him? I'll make the arrangements as soon as we land for fuel. He has been trying to reach you but I thought you to had another fight or something. You can make your call while we are on the ground. It will take some time to set up the next flight plan anyway."

He walked to her, pulling her into his arms.

"Now that we cleared that up, we have about three hours before we land in Tokyo. Any ideas on how we can spend some of that time?"
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:53 pm

She looked at him like he'd grown another head. "You said so yourself, you said...we have to be careful of our contacts. Only calls made to the burn cell would be allowed." She furrowed her brows, "I thought because of the situation...and you seem to want to avoid Greece..."

He wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her into him. She looked up at him and shook her head slightly, "I don't know...I just think all this confusion is getting to me. I don't know if I'm coming or going anymore."

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:56 pm

He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"If you are confused, then imagine how bad it must be for anyone trying to track us.."

He pulled back and looked in her eyes smiling.

"When you speak to your father, feel free to let him know to set out the good dishes. We should be there within the week."
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:51 pm

She smiled really big and wrapped her arms around his neck, excited. "Really!! Really, really?" She squealed a bit and kissed him, excited to see her dad again. She gasped slightly and looked at him. "It'll mean...you...you get to meet him. For the first time." she gulped a little at that thought and prayed they got along. She really cared for him. "Just..word of advice, don't...bring up vampires. He um, has a bad history with them." She knew he worked around them for a while before Tijgerian and John were reunited. "I'm really excited you'll get to see where I'm from. Rajat gets along great with my dad."

She slowly ran her hands up and down his chest absentmindedly, then looked up into his eyes. The plane shook slightly from turbulence and she tried to catch herself and steady her balance. It shook harder and things fell, the captain announced the weather related disturbance and let them know they would be out of it soon. "oh!" She said as the plane shifted and caused her to fall forward, knocking him back and into the chair behind him. She fell on him and tried to get up, giggling slightly. "Gosh...sorry I just...I have no balance as it is. Let's add some turbulence." Blushed a bit and went to push herself up.

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:43 pm

He wrapped his arms around her waist and grinned mischievously, looking in her eyes.

"Add some turbulence....not a bad idea...maybe we should make some turbulence of our own..."

He slipped his hands underneath her top, letting his fingers dance across her skin as he looked in her eyes.

Final Destination: Unknown Timeli11
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Her cheeks went pink with the flush from his words. Biting her lower lip, she cast a look towards the closed door where Rajat was asleep. Looking back down at him then taking a look around the cabin they were in, she noted the pilots door was shut and they had privacy. "Here? Like right now?" At his grin and roaming hands, she gasped when he slipped a hand over her chest and giggled a bit. "Oh you devil..."

Leaning forward, she began placing kisses along his neck. Stopping at the spot right below his jaw, she sucked softly. It was a spot she'd learned drove him crazy.

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:10 pm

He grinned as got into the idea and began getting more playful. As she kissed her way down his neck, he slipped his hand further up, teasing her nipple through her bra with his fingertips. He paused as she began to suck on a little spot on his neck that she had figured out and grinned. If she wanted to play dirty, he could go there too. He slid his other hand around to her back, lightly running his nails along the small of her back.
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:04 pm

She arched her back as his nails ran across her skin, giving her goosebumps and making her squirm. She moaned and pulled back slightly, "So evil are we?" She smirked a bit and slowly moved her way down his body, maintaining eye contact with him. The plane shook and caused the cabin area to tremble and shake. She held onto the chair briefly as she got to her knees between his legs. Unbuckling his belt, she began working on the zipper and button of his jeans, watching his reactions with a devious grin. "I can be evil too...." She said seductively before freeing him from the confines of his pants and wrapping her lips around his swollen length. Sucking slightly, she looked up at him through her lashes and sucked as she ran her tongue around the erection.

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:13 pm

He closed his eyes as she wrapped her lips around him, his head falling back at the sensations she was causing. His hands fell to her shoulders, resting there as she slowly teased him with her lips and tongue. He hissed as she sucked in and looked down at her, whispering her name from between clenched teeth.

Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:33 pm

She sucked a bit harder and her face heated a bit. She'd only done this a few times and every time she did, his reactions made her feel like the sexiest woman who could please him. She slowly moved up and her lips slid off of him. "Mmm, you like this?" She asked playfully, going back to wrapping her lips around him and moving up and down in a slow motion, teasing him. Her hand grasping him firmly.

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:34 pm

His eyes opened briefly, seeing the flight attendant peek through the curtain with a giggle then all thought was lost as his body reacted to Rochelle's actions and everything else melted away. He knew she was enjoying herself and that was all that mattered. They would soon be in her homeland and he would finally be meeting her father for the first time. That was the future, and all he cared about right now was the present. All that mattered was this moment with Rochelle...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:51 pm