For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Is this my life now

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Is this my life now  Empty Is this my life now

Post by Willa Burrell Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:27 am

Willa was out walking the perimeter of her land with the pups  to make sure that it was Hep-V vampire safe .She realized when they were almost home that this was the second night she had been home alone .She bent down to give the Rotties some love and headed inside .Waiting inside for her and the pups was little Miss Meow just inside the hall way sitting so calmly waiting for everyone to get home.

She walked in and gave her a scrub on the head and started to feed everyone supper .Once the supper ritual was over ,she needed to go out and find someone who was clean to feed from .She still had the phone number of the last clean human she fed from she had better give him a call .She reached for her phone and called him ..

“Hey   Clay its Willa I was wondering if you have the time to feed me again …yes I have the money …double this time ?...Ok …that’s fine ..I can meet you in 10 minutes …Ok Ill be there …”

She hung up her phone and went to the wall safe and took out $4000.00 for her nightly feeding .She hoped this didn’t go on much longer or she was going to go broke .She hoped into her car Tara bought her and sped to the meeting place her and Clay have getting more angry with every mile she drove . He was waiting for her as soon as she rolled up ,she got out of the car and walked up to him …

“Hello Clay …I have your money but I have to tell you if this continues I will not be able to pay your increases …I am able to pay $4000.00 a feed but no more than that …if it means I have to find someone else that is clean I guess I will have too ..Now come here and get your money and feed me before I get really pissed …”

“Ummm…ok Willa …Ummm no problem we can keep it at this price ..its just my mother is sick and I need money to help her …”

“Please ..reallly your going to give me the mother is sick routine …whatever Clay ..I don’t care why you need the money …I need clean blood and you are clean …so here we are …like I said Ill pay your price but no more increases …I do know where you live Clay do not doubt that …”

“Yes Willa I am sure you do …Come and feed and I wont try any more shit with you I promise … “

Willa grabbed his arm and gave him a dirty look and started to feed. She started our roughly to prove a point then taking the blood softer showing Clay she could be soft if she wanted to.After drinking her fill she let go of Clay and looked at him and said …

“I will be calling on you in a few days I hope we dont have this kind of problem again Clay …I really do need to trust you as you need to trust me …  “

At that she turned on her heels , got into her car , spun her tires and headed home .At home the fur babies greeted her with a huge group of barks, howls and meows.Willa took the pups out again to walk the perimeter of the land and then went inside .She made sure she petted everyone of them once she got back and headed upstairs to get into her pajamas .

This was her routine now get up ,walk the land perimeter ,either go meet Clay or stay inside and watch movies with the fur babies .Then walk the perimeter before bed it wasn’t much of an existence but for now it was the safest.There were reports of Hep-V vampires all over the place attacking everything and she didn’t want to be a part of it ,she had her fill of all the killing.She had her mind set she was going to stay inside and wait it out and hopefully they didn’t come to her …Was this her life now …

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 am