A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

It's been a while

Bastiaan Petrakis
Bastiaan Petrakis

Sexual It's been a while

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:13 pm

He had received word via email from Rochelle that they soon would be able to join him in Greece. They were taking proper precautions as to avoid any dangerous situations with the boy in tow. He respected that and placed all of his faith in the man who claimed to love his daughter.

Pulling out his cell, he called the number that was given to him as part of the secure points of contact. Waiting for Tolvin to answer, he leaned back in his chair.
Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Sexual Re: It's been a while

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:05 pm

As they stepped out of the Heptapyrgion, Tolvin felt his phone vibrating and smiled. He nodded to Rochelle and moved a few feet away, answering his phone as soon as he saw the number.

"Chairetismoús , timí̱thi̱ke Patéra . Écho̱ í̱di̱ psáchnei pros ta emprós se af̱tó to kálesma . Pó̱s í̱tan i̱ méra sou?"
Greetings, Honored Father. I have been looking forward to this call. How has your day been?
Bastiaan Petrakis
Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:17 pm

"Tolvin , chaíromai í̱tan na apantí̱sei . Den boró̱ na paraponethó̱ , ta prágmata í̱tan apascholi̱ménos . Eímai vévaios kóri̱ mou eínai na diati̱reítai se kalá chéria ? O lógos gia ti̱n klí̱si̱ mou í̱tan na ro̱tí̱so̱ póte tha periméno̱ ti̱n áfixí̱ sas , gia na exasfalísei eímai ... do̱reán ."

(Tolvin, I am glad it was you to answer. I cannot complain, things have been busy. I am confident my daughter is being kept in well hands? The reason for my call was to ask when I shall expect your arrival, to ensure I am...free.)

He opened his planner and looked over his scheduling. Rochelle had thought he had retired but he occasionally continued his service to the heads of Greece. It cured his boredom.
Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:24 pm

"An tha epitrépsei , boreí na miláme sta angliká ? elli̱niká mou eínai éna skouriasméno kommáti "
If you would permit, may we speak in English? my Greek is a bit rusty.

He grinned and winked at Rochelle then looked to Rajat who was still looking at everything around them. He nodded to the boy and returned his attention to the phone call...
Bastiaan Petrakis
Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:27 pm

He cleared his throat and cocked a brow at the request, but obliged him. "I shall try my hardest." His Greek accent heavy as he spoke English slowly. "I require your arrival to ensure my schedule does not conflict."
Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:30 pm

"Well, as you no doubt already know, we arrived safely in Thessaloniki late last night. Yes, your daughter is in good health and spirits. She is looking forward to seeing you again, and I too look forward to meeting you finally."

He paused to let Rochelle's father absorb what he had said.
Bastiaan Petrakis
Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:35 pm

"I was informed, yes. Has everything been to your liking? I made sure to express your need of discretion. My orders were clear and I have prepared for your arrival. There is also a place we can substitute for my home to ensure safety." He listened to Tolvin and smirked, "As am I, as am I. I do trust you will get my daughter home safely."
Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

"Your daughter's safety is of course my first concern but I do thank you for taking the precautions you have concerning the boy. I am certain that his mother will be even more appreciative. We are just playing tourist to keep a low profile, so can work around your timetable."

He watched as Rajat pleaded for a snack from Rochelle.
Bastiaan Petrakis
Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:12 pm

He chuckled, "It has been a while since I have seen the wee one. I anticipate your arrival with joy." He checked his watch. "There will also be somethings I must speak with you alone about. It of course involves my daughter. But we can save that for later." He grinned.
Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Tolvin smiled, looking at Rochelle.

"Of course. We will look forward to hearing from you when the time is right."

He paused a moment, then spoke low.

"Me timoún me ti̱n empistosýni̱ sas . Ypóschomai óti tha deíxei óti eínai se kalí̱ thési̱ ."
You honor me with your trust. I promise I will show it is well placed.
Bastiaan Petrakis
Bastiaan Petrakis

Post by Bastiaan Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:38 pm

"Very well," He nodded and stood from his chair, looking out of the window in his office and texting on his business phone. "I do pray I have not placed trust in an unreliable source. I have counted on you and you have yet to disappoint. Do not start now."

He looked down at the text received and spoke, "I shall speak with you when the time permits again. Please send my little girl my regard." He said before hanging up the phone and placing another call on his cell.

Speaking in Greek, he answered, "Mister Papoulias, to what do I owe the call?"
Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Tolvin put away his phone and walked back over, kissing Rochelle's cheek.

"Daddy sends his best and will get in touch when he is free."

He reached down, stealing a few olives from Rajat's bowl and grinned at the boy.
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:49 pm

She smiled and looked over at him. "He did? Oh, I wished I'd gotten a chance to speak with him. But I guess I can wait. Did he say anything...about um...work?" She asked hesitantly, wondering if Tolvin knew who he worked for. Well, used to at least. But deep down she knew her father and she knew he was probably still freelancing and working regardless her requests not to. He was not the type to stay home and build birdhouses. She'd tried that route.

It's been a while Tumblr_mnv4g9WG2S1s8oqhdo1_500
Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 pm

"Work didn't really come up. He just asked how you were doing and such. I was thinking we could grab some lunch and then go see the Panagia Acheiropoietos. It is supposed to be an amazing place."

He stole another olive from Rajat's tray, earning him a quiet growl from the boy. He laughed and bought another tray from the vendor, pouring some of the olives onto Rajat's tray. Rajat's squeal told him all was forgiven. He laughed and offered some to Rochelle.

Last edited by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:19 pm

She smiled and took the olives offered, walking alongside him. "Oh, okay good. I uh...well I'm sure he'd have told you if anything was wrong." She popped an olive into her mouth and chewed, thinking hard.

Turning her head to look at him, she gave him a soft smile. "It's my favorite church. Has a lot of memories for my family." She looked down and smiled sadly, "My parents were married there..."

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:39 pm

Tolvin smiled and took her hand, looking across the river toward the Basilica and whispered to himself.

"And perhaps one day we too..."

The thought died on his lips as he realized he had been thinking out loud. He looked to her to see if she had heard him. Rajat seemed to have as he was grinning up at Tolvin.
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:43 pm

She was about to put another olive in her mouth when she heard his near whisper, causing her to drop the olive and look over at him. Her face flushed with heat and she let her eyes fall to the ground, touching her own cheek as her heart sped up a bit. The thought never seemed possible, really. In all they had gone through and all she herself had been through, she never allowed herself to think that one day she could have a happy ending like that.

She stopped walking and looked back up at him, unable to really speak. Swallowing hard, she cleared her throat and smiled, shaking her mind of it. Bending down low to Rajat, she took the container he handed her and thanked him. He was full and skipped off a bit ahead of them. The wind blew at her hair and she pulled it back behind her ear as she stood and watched Rajat. She wasn't really sure what to say.

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:47 pm

He felt his cheeks flush as he watched the olive fall, as if in slow motion. She had heard it and he knew it. He watched as Rajat handed her his tray and skipped off. He knew neither of them were ready to talk about this. He stepped closer and spoke, looking in her eyes.

"Well since you have been there before, perhaps you would give me a personal tour?"

He looked over to where Rajat was playing.

"Come along, Rajat. Time to go to a new place."
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Looking up into his eyes, she nodded. The heat was still in her cheeks and she was smiling, albiet nervously. "S-Sure. Um..this way." She held Rajat's hand as she led them through the path, towards the back of the building to a secret entrance. Grinning, she climbed the hidden stairs and knew they were both following her. "I used to come here as a child, then as a teen to think." She finally settled at the top of the old rafters and looked down. You could see the entire church from there.

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Tolvin looked through the rafters, watching as people moved about. He looked up at her, seeing the memories in her eyes and smiled.

"Very nice view."
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

She smiled and looked back down, as if seeing the ceremony she was never present for. But she'd seen it in photos, and it was etched in her memory. "Customs back then were different. Stricter. But Papa still follows those customs." She smiled sadly, looking down at her hands from the memory. "I remember the picture of her dress. It was like...like this dream." She looked up to meet his eyes and forced a more happy smile. "Sorry, just lots of memories here."

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Tolvin Stepped close and smiled, then whispered in her ear.

"Perhaps we could make a good memory here to help balance things."

He took her face in his hands and kissed her, holding nothing back, letting her feel what he felt for her.

It's been a while Timeli11
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 pm

She felt his lips on hers before she could respond and melted into his kiss, kissing him back with all that she had. The kiss seemed to go on forever until Rajat said "Eewww" and broke her from her lustrous act of PDA. Clearing her throat, she looked into his eyes as Rajat pointed and asked questions about the church that she ignored, lost in his eyes before whispering one word.

"Yes..."

Tolvin Richter
Tolvin Richter

Post by Tolvin Richter on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Tolvin smiled as he looked in her eyes and then looked to Rajat. Realizing they may have gone too far, he winked at Rajat and smiled at him.

"Perhaps you would like to find somewhere with shaved ice?"
Rochelle Petrakis
Rochelle Petrakis

Post by Rochelle Petrakis on Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:35 pm

Rajat nodded eagerly and jumped up and down. He started down the stairs and she followed, looking over her shoulder as Tolvin followed her. Had she just said yes? And was that a marriage proposal? The thought had her throat constricting. Her father would kill her. She was supposed to follow tradition and this...was not tradition. Well, she'd broken all the rules thus far...why not? She smirked and pulled some hair behind her ear, biting her lower lip as she thought about being married.

Married...wow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:08 am