A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

It never ends.

Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual It never ends.

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:11 pm

Bill was gone. She had given him Hep-V, and then she had stuck a stake through his chest. She could still remember the sickening pop, remember the way his blood had splashed into her mouth, how it had been warm and sticky, sickly sweet smelling. And she remembered the look on his face as she said goodbye and that she loved him. Oh, how she missed him. Missed him with every fiber of her being. But he was gone, and yet again… it was her fault. If she hadn’t fed him while they were out, he wouldn’t have gotten sick. He would still be here, she wouldn’t be alone and nursing a doubly broken heart.

“It’s now or never,” she thought as Jess answered the phone. Sookie could tell she was smiling, and her heart twinged just a little at the thought of taking that smile off of her face. “Jess, I was wondering if you could come to my place for a bit? I… we need to talk. It’s real important.”

It never ends.  Tumblr_mt0g1mJqFB1sinjxdo1_500
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sexual Re: It never ends.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:27 pm

She pushed Hoyt's hand away and giggled, reaching for her phone. Placing a finger to her lips, she told him it was Sookie and she had to take it. It was still hard to believe she was married. She was so happy and knew Bill wanted to be alone with Sookie before he...before it happened.

That's when her smile dropped and she moved from the bed hearing the sadness in Sookies voice. She spoke quickly. "I'm coming." Within seconds she was dressed and knocking at Sookies door.

It never ends.  Giphy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:33 pm

She knew it wouldn't take Jess long to get there, but she had hoped to have a moment to collect herself. She twirled the ring around her thumb and opened the door. "Please come in," she said so as to break the barrier that would keep her from coming in.

"Hey," she said quietly as she wiped the tears streaming down her face. She didn't say anything, just wrapped her arms around Jess' shoulders and started to sob. How did she tell Jessica that her maker was dead? How did she tell her that she was the one that did it? That he had died at her hand?

"I'm so sorry! So, so sorry!!!" she managed to get out between sobs.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:44 pm

The minute she stepped through the door, she knew. And by the look on Sookie's face....Bill was gone. Forever. She began to shake her head no as a way of refusing to believe it. Five minutes prior she was wrapped in Hoyt's arms recalling their wedding and how happy she was Bill gave her away. How she felt at that moment when Hoyt said he'd marry her that day and knew why. Not solely for Bill but because he loved her and she him.

How could she be so happy on the second day she was a married woman and now so completely distraught, feeling as though her heart had been ripped out her chest. "N-no. P-please. No. Where is he? Sookie! Where IS HE? He couldn't. He didn't. I--I wasn't ready. I---no!!" She cried too, red streaking her face as she held onto Sookie like a lifeline. "Bill. Come back. Please come back." She said between sobs.

It never ends.  Giphy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:58 pm

Her heart broke. It broke even more than it already was, and she knew it wouldn't be the same after she told Jess what happened.

"I'm so sorry, Jess. I didn't want to! He... he made me!"

She shook her head and held Jess even tighter to her before squeezing once more and pulling away to look her in the eyes. She reached up and wiped the blood off of Jess's cheeks and tried to push back the sobs that were slipping from her mouth. "He's gone. He's really, really gone, Jess. I'm so sorry."

She knew that sorry wouldn't cut it, but it was all she had. All she'd ever have, except for her memories and that ring.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:17 pm

She sniffled and her shoulders shook with her sobs. Then she realized what Sookie said. Stepping back out of her reach, she looked at Sookie as if she were trying to convince herself she heard wrong. "You....what? He--he made you?? What are you saying, Sookie? YOU killed him? How---how COULD YOU?!?"

She snarled and lunged forward, slamming Sookie against the wall and fangs dropping. "HE TRUSTED YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!" She screamed in such pain.

It never ends.  Giphy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:24 pm

She didn't even fight back. She just turned her head and offered Jessica her neck. She didn't care anymore; everything she loved was gone.

"He didn't want me to have him in my life anymore. He wanted me to use my light to kill him... But I couldn't. He wanted to die, and I didn't want to do it. But, in the end...." She shook her head and sobbed more, her body going limp but not moving because Jess was holding her up. She didn't care, not anymore. "He held my hands as we did it. He looked happy... at the end." She turned her face and looked into Jessica's eyes while biting back another sob. "He loved you. And he loved me. And he wanted me to be free." She shook her head again and let the tears fall.

"I'm sorry."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Her hands clenched around Sookie's arms as she listened to her words, picturing Bill in his final moments. Moments she had not been a part of but in truth, glad she wasn't there to see it. Her grip loosened and she snapped her fangs back, her tears falling freely as she sank to her knees before Sookie.

He was gone. Dead and gone. Forever.

"Oh, Bill." She was heartbroken to have lost the only man who had been a father to her and guided her, taught her and loved her. Even through the bad and the mistakes she'd made. He was her maker, her father. "I can't believe he's really gone." Her lip trembled and she buried her face in her hands, letting out a painful scream. "Why does it have to hurt so bad!!" She questioned aloud, not really for anyone to answer.

It never ends.  Giphy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:34 pm

She sat beside Jess, pulling her into her arms and holding her tight, knowing it might not be the best of ideas. But she couldn't help it. Jess had, at one point, almost been her daughter. She would always be family to her.

"I know it's not the same, but.... You have me. And you have Jason. And now you have Hoyt. You aren't alone. I'm just... I'm so sorry that I'm the reason that he's gone. It's my fault, Jess. It's always my fault. Alcide... Tara.... Bill....." The tears fell harder and she wiped at them, then grabbed Jess again. "Please don't hate me, Jess. I couldn't bear it if I lost you, too."

She met the young vampires gaze and swallowed thickly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:46 pm

She allowed Sookie to hold her as her world fell apart from the news, knowing that she'd never see him again was what hurt the most. Wiping her face, her hands were smeared with her own blood tears. "Gross..." She muttered before looking over at Sookie and sniffling, trying to regain herself. Shaking her head no, she thought for a moment before meeting her eyes.

"I don't hate you Sookie. I'm glad he wasn't alone and I know...I know he was in so much pain. And he loved you, and I know...I know it was what he wanted...and I have to...I have to accept it." She paused, the rock in her throat growing. "I promised him I'd be okay. I have to be okay. I will be okay. Right? Please tell me I'll be okay?" She wrapped her arms around her and hugged her, burying her face in Sookie's shirt.

It never ends.  Giphy
Sookie Stackhouse
Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:22 am

She sniffled and fought the urge to shrug; she wanted to tell her it would all be okay, but in truth... it never got any easier. Jess had lost her father.

"You're gonna be okay," she said soothingly into her hair as she kissed the side of her head. "I don't wanna tell you that you'll be okay. Because for a while... you won't be. But I promise you this." She pulled away and put her hands on Jessica's shoulders so that they were looking eye to eye. "I promise you that I will be here for you always. No matter what time, day or night. I'll watch over you and protect you as best I can. Because that's the least I could do for you. You're my family, Jess. And I love you. And I'm so sorry that all this shit happened." She shook her head as tears started to fall again.

She didn't know if it'd ever be okay, if she'd ever be okay again. Not after losing so much. But she'd stay as strong as she could, put on a pretty face for everyone and pretend like it was all going okay. Every bit of it would be okay. Eventually....

Right?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:58 pm

She cried onto her shirt and found slight comfort in her arms. When Sookie pushed her back to look at her, she listened and tried to force a smile. "I thought I'd be okay...not feelin' it, ya know? When he---when it--happened. Truth is, this feels worse. This hallow emptiness where he once was. The bond we had and...and...." She began to cry again, feeling like her heart would never mend.

It did help to know she'd always have Sookie. But the dreaded thought of losing her too crept into her mind. She tried to push it away but it remained.

It never ends.  Giphy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:58 pm