For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Day Is Getting Better

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

The Day Is Getting Better - Page 2 Empty Re: The Day Is Getting Better

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:17 am

"Too bad about the meeting," she said softly in a joking tone before giving his arm a squeeze.

"I really appreciate you letting me stop by. And not kicking me out when I fell and made an idiot out of myself. I tend to do that sometimes." She grinned again as they walked towards the door.

Her mind went to the clothes that she had with her, and she grimaced. She'd have to ask Nicole if she could suggest a place for her to go shopping; nothing she had was good enough for tonight. It was too southern, too Louisiana. She needed something that would pop, and draw his eye.

Turning back to him, she leaned in and pressed her lips to his cheek as the car drove up.

"I can't thank you enough, Blake."
    Blake Harding
    Blake Harding

Post by Blake Harding Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:09 am

Blake lowered his head when she kissed his cheek, he tried to contain his happiness at her act and keep a professional demeanour whilst in the office. 

When he saw the car pull up outside the building, his heart deflated. "It was my pleasure Sookie" he assured her. "I shall pick you up at 6? Sam's place?" he asked unsure of what her plans were,
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:26 am

She nodded happily and reached out to squeeze his arm as she moved to the car. She cast a glance over her shoulder at him and gave a small smile and wave as the door opened.

"I will see you at six, Sam's place. Don't be late." She grinned again and slid into the car, watching the door shut behind her and cut her off from him.

She gave the driver Sam's address and settled into the seat, that silly smile still on her face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am