For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Aftermath

Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Aftermath Empty Aftermath

Post by Luna Garza Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:07 pm

They had sat there talking about the possibilities of Emma's becoming a were this early; Luna was terrified and Sam thought it was just a cold. But really, there were so many possibilities.

One of Luna's biggest fears was Emma being like her dad; Marcus was everything that Luna wasn't. He was mean, careless, rude, inconsiderate.... Luna? She liked to think she was a good person; she donated to charity, helped out with school functions, and was raising her daughter on her own.

She sighed and turned to Sam, grabbing his hand. "You really think it's just a cold?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Aftermath Empty Re: Aftermath

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:57 pm

He nodded and placed his fork on the empty plate. -I do. And if it's not...we will help her through it and love her no matter what. Let her know things will be okay and she will have us. Both of us. We'll get through it together.- He said as he kissed the top of her hand and rubbed his thumb along her knuckles. They were both done eating and he stood and limped over to Luna. He pulled her up and she winced a little. He nodded his head to the couch. -Lets go watch some tv, get your mind off of things. You pick.- He secretly prayed she didn't pick anything too feminine. He gave her a small grin.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:09 pm

She grinned and gripped his hand in hers, a small smile coming to her face as they stumbled into the living room. "Hmmmmm," she whispered as she looked through the shows. It was late; she skipped through channels, grinning a little as she flipped slower past late-night HBO, then Skinemax. She looked over at Sam and laughed softly as she continued flipping.

"Busty, Blonde Co-eds?" She looked at him with a raised brow, laughing before flipping the channel again. There wasn't a damned thing on tonight.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:29 pm

He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat at the mention of the co-eds. He looked over at her and took the remote from her turning the TV off. He placed it on the coffee table and sighed. Looking back at her he ran his hand under her hair next to her neck. She was so warm. -Sorry, may be corny but you're the only girl I see.- He re-thought his words. Could he get anymore corny one-liner? She brought out the high school nerd in him sometimes. He ran his left hand over her knee. She had her legs laid across his. -You're wearing entirely too much clothes.- He said with a smirk.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:37 pm

Grinned at him before moving her foot slowly in his lap; she gave him a soft smile as she scooted closer, placing one leg on each side of his so that she was sitting in his lap and facing him.

"Sam," she said quietly as she ran her fingers gently down his cheeks and leaned in to kiss him softly. "I've never had a man care about me the way you do. Marcus.... He.... Well, he was all about the pack." Her hands moved from his cheeks up to run through his hair as she pulled him closer, moved her body closer so her chest was against his. "With you? I feel complete. I feel as though I really matter. I meant what I said last night, Sam. I love you."
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:05 pm

He smiled at her and closed his eyes, his smile faded. -I love you, too Luna. More than you can imagine. But...I'm just waiting for the other shoe to fall. I'm waiting for the floor to open and swallow me to hell. It always had.- He looked back up at her, into her beautiful brown eyes. -There's a lot you don't know about me...that you need to know.- He prayed this wouldn't make him lose her, but better she know now...then later. He took a deep breath and swallowed. -I was adopted. My adoptive parents left me when they saw me shift one night. All my past relationships were shit. I slept with Tara, mainly for comfort. I...dated thisgirl and robbed jewelry stores to impress her. Only to have her boyfriend hold me at gunpoint and leave with my money and stolen jewelry. I...- He looked away for a minute. -I killedthem...both of them.- He looked back up at her. Her face was in shock. He continued to get it all out in the open. -Tommy killed our parents Joe Lee and Melinda Mickens. I helped him hide the bodies. I'm not proud of it all, but I want you to know everything. Because one day I'd hope you could possibly be my wife. I don't want to lose you, but I needed you to know.- He swallowed again trying to read her face.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

She knew the look on her face was one of shock, but she quickly tried to hide it. If only he knew he wasn't the only one with secrets. She had plenty of her own, secrets that were deep and dark. Secrets she was terrified of anyone finding out, especially Emma.

"Sam...." She moved her hands down so that she could hold his in hers. Her eyes were shimmering with tears now and her heart was racing faster. "You aren't the only one with secrets. Do you remember.... When I told you that I shifted into my mother? And the story of the Skinwalkers?" When he nodded, she swallowed thickly and tried to keep his gaze.

"My dad.... He...." A tear slipped down her cheek. "He walked in the first time I shifted. And... you know that when we shift, we're naked......." She looked at him intently, hoping and praying he would catch what she meant without her having to say it. She could tell he wasn't quite getting it, so she took another deep breath before letting it loose.

"He was on me before I could blink. And it wasn't the only time.... He... It happened a lot. More than I wished. And it happened again with Marcus." She pointed towards Emma's room. "That angel in there? The little girl that makes me wake up every morning? Makes me never give up? She was a result of Marcus and his "appetites"." Tears were falling freely now, dripping off of her chin and falling onto Sam's shirt, the color darkening with each droplet that fell.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:26 pm

He rubbed her back as she spoke. He listened intently to what she had to say. He thumbed away her tear as she began about her dad. He squinted his eyes not understanding fully. Once she finished he clenched his fists into tight balls and anger surged through him. He sighed and encased her in a hug, careful not to squeeze too tight because of her ribs. -Oh, baby. Shhh...its okay. He picked her up so she was looking at him and tilted her chin up. He wiped her tears away and smiled. -NO ONE...NO ONE will EVER hurt you or Emma. EVER. Again. Ever...you hear me? I don't plan on leaving. What happened about your dad was NOT your fault. And Marcus...well you got the most beautiful blessing from it.- He felt like punching a wall, knowing what she'd been through. He pulled her back to his chest and rubbed her back. -I love you...all of you. And I love Emma. Nothing, or no one could change that.- She looked up at him and he pulled her into his lips and assaulted hers with all he had inside.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Tears were still falling as he held her. "I hope not, Sam. I love you. I love you so much that it scares me. But... I'm trusting you." She pulled her lips from his, her tears mingling with the taste of him as she licked them. "God, that shouldn't be so hard to say. I trust you."

Her smile grew a bit and she laughed slightly before wrapping her arms around the back of his head and pulling him to her, her lips crashing against his, tongue invading his mouth to dance against his own. Her hands gripped his hair as she pulled him closer and moved her hips against him. "I love you." It was almost as though she couldn't say it enough.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:55 pm

He fisted her hair in his hands as he kissed her deeply. He pulled away from her and held up a finger leaning forward holding onto her so she wouldn't fall, grabbing the remote to play the music channels so they wouldn't wake Emma. He placed the remote back down and leaned back giving her a smile. -So we won't wake the little one.- He said as he picked her up, ignoring the pain in his legs and laid her on the soft microfiber couch. Running his hands under her t-shirt to feel her soft skin. Thumbing her pert nipple with his left hand and holding himself up with his right. He continued kissing her as the next song came on. He nuzzled her neck after he helped her take off her shirt. Suckling on her breasts, he kissed his way back to her lips. Looking down at her he sang to her. -It's you and me, and all of the people and I dunno why, I can't keep my lips off of you.- He sang with a wink, changing the words a bit. His voice was low and rough. -Cos' its you and me and all of the people I dunno why, I can't keep my eyes off of you. Something about you now..I can't quite figure out....- He kissed her lips softly again. He straightened up and lifted his shirt above his head, coming back down slowly and rubbed his growing mass in his now tight jeans between her legs.[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac3HkriqdGQ [/youtube]
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:26 pm

She smiled as the music came on, and when he started singing? She felt the last of the walls she had worked so hard to build over the years crumble as his voice echoed in the room. "Oh, Sam."

She felt a tear fall down her cheek, tears of happiness this time, tears of what was to come. For once, she was looking forward to her future. With him. She laughed when he changed the lyrics, her heart still fluttering as her hands reached down to unbutton his pants, one hand rubbing him through his jeans. "I can't keep my hands off of you," she said in a sing-songy voice, her smile growing wider as she finally unbuttoned the jeans. She pushed them down as much as she could with her hand, pulling her legs up to push them down the rest of the way; her ankles rested on the small of his back and she pressed him against her, moaning as he rubbed against her aching core.

"Sam..... Oh, GOD, Sam." She needed him. Now. But, of course, her jeans were still on. She looked at him with pleading eyes as she worked at the buttons. "Help me," she said softly as she smiled up at him.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

He stood and toed his jeans off fully, standing in front of her naked. He slowly leaned down to her keeping eye contact as he ran his hands along her thighs teasingly. He gripped the waistband of her black pants and slid them down her waist ever so slowly as the music filled the room. The perfect music was playing tonight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22hvEdaPSMs He hummed the song in her ear as he leaned back down on top of her. Holding himself up so he didn't hurt her ribs. He slid his hand and fingers underneath her lacy panties and teased her nub to the beat of the song. He kissed her lips, collarbone, breasts and stomach. Taking one side of her panties in his mouth and gripping the other side with his hand he slid them off her body and tossed them. Diving between her legs to the promised land, he spread her folds and lapped his tongue slowly...very slowly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content