For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Golfing We Go

Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority
    Guardian of the Authority

A Golfing We Go Empty A Golfing We Go

Post by Roman Zimojic Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 pm

- I walk into my office sporting a tattered golf shirt and khaki pants with Nike Dunk golf shoes. Before me is my newest pride and joy; a home virtual golfing simulator, joy of joys, I can golf anywhere in the world from the privacy of my office, getting tee times after dark takes a lot of bribe money and glamour. I hate mentally changing people’s minds.
    Rubbing my hands together and pulling my Callaway Razr-X-Black-6 Iron out of the bag; on my test shots, my vampiric strength had me blasting holes through the screen. With a new fully virtual setup and a bit more control, I step into the swing zone for the simulator.
    Leaning with my right foot back slightly taking a smaller stance I turn the club and shift forward to let the stroke fly. The motion sensors hum as they scan the swing of the club. The virtual ball takes over and flies onto the green with a 751 yard shot. Letting out a huge breath, I smile. I am going to love this; I tap the sensor and cue up another swing.-

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:16 am