For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A matter of concern...

Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

A matter of concern... Empty A matter of concern...

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:24 am

~striding through the halls, I open the doors to Roman's offices and startle the cleaning crew. As they run out of the room, I move to the desk and leave a note for Roman~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guardian,

We need to meet at your earliest convenience to discuss a matter that has come to my attention. For discretion sake, I cannot go into more detail here, but please get in touch as soon as possible...

Dieter Braun
    Chancellor

Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority

A matter of concern... Empty Re: A matter of concern...

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 am

-Running through today’s schedule with the much more efficient assistant, striding into my office seeing a note on the desk, recognizing the cramped script as Chancellor Braun's. Looking at my assistant with a scowl telling them to clear my schedule for now-
    “I will let you know if about the scheduling later”
    -Dashing off to find Dieter, heading to his media room, a rap on the door as I open it. Seeing him sitting in front of his bank of monitors-
    I got your note and cleared my schedule; what is it now?
    -Trying to keep the irritation out of my voice.-
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 am

~pushing out a chair and motioning to it.~

Take a seat, Roman. This is serious enough to take our time discussing.

~I pick up a file folder from my table and hand it to Roman~

That is a catalog of raids and busts from my police contacts in the local region. If you note the inventory on the third page. Sixteen liters of V, packaged for distribution. We have not found the source yet, but I will be taking another short leave. I am taking over the search personally.

This V epidemic is going to be crushed, one way or another. I will keep things as quiet as possible, and of course take the appropriate precautions in case the press is around at the wrong moment. I am not asking this Roman. I am telling you that I am leaving to deal with this personally. I did not want to go without explaining why I was gone.

~pulling on a pair of gloves, I pick up a box by my feet, opening it. I pull out a set of silver laced restraints~

When I locate the source, I will try to bring him in still able to speak....

~lifting a pneumatic spike tipped in silver out of the case~

...but as I said, the V will stop. One way or another.
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:39 am

- His blood boiling at the mere mention of the word V. Taking a deep cleansing breath clasping his hands behind him- Dieter I appreciate you taking a "hands on" approach this has to be handled and well, I cannot trust anyone to clear this up but you. I know you will ferret out the culprits and we will get this handled.-
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 am

I will of course have eyes and ears here and will maintain my proper duties, but little of my free time will be spent here until this matter is resolved.

I may be bringing in an outsider to assist in the project. It is someone I keep off book, for special projects. So if you hear of a new face in town making waves, I would appreciate if you disregard it.

I will of course keep you posted. My first stop will be Bon Temp. That is where the largest concentration seems to be, so that should give me the best starting point. What was the name of the little pet Were that Pam keeps on her leash? She might be useful....
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:04 am

-Smiles nodding trying to recall that little hairy devils name-
    If it's the one I think you are talking about she's residing Bill Compton's manse, her name is Kiara something, umm Griffen, that is it. I think she is a spy for Pam and Eric watching the Kings movements; you might think about turning her to working for us. I think she would make a nice asset for the Authority; she will have to be enticed. The usual money and the like will not work; you will have to figure out her trigger point.
    Dieter Braun
    Dieter Braun
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 am

Greed comes in many forms, Roman. As you well know. A price is a price, it is simply the currency that changes.

~relaxing a bit as I realize this is not going to be the argument I expected. ~

As mentioned, I will keep you posted. If I do decide to bring in my outsider, you will have advanced notice. Until then, I wish you a pleasant night....
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:21 am

-Ponders on what Dieter has said- Thank you Old Friend with the Authority in the turmoil of the Sangunistas, I like the fact I can rely on you, to bring a semblance of reality. May Lilith Bless and Keep you safe on this endeavor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am