A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Chase and Querry

Dieter Braun
Dieter Braun
Authority Chancellor
Authority Chancellor

Sexual Chase and Querry

Post by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:38 am

*The woods outside Bon Temp*
Chase and Querry 1146210

I have been running for the last two hours to get in location on time. I did not even have time after rising to trim down my hair. As I run, I remember why I enjoyed it long in the old days. The hair flowing behind me gives off a wonderful sensation.

I leap down from the highway bridge to the greenwood east of Bon Temp and slow down to a careful stride as I move close to the cross point.

~Tapping the recorder on my earpiece, I speak quietly into the microphone. ~
“My informant was right about the courier. He will not reach his delivery; that I swear…”

~Turning off the headset, I begin running at vampiric speed toward the 4-wheeler I can see flying through the underbrush. I leap over a few large gullies and get a bit ahead of my target. Waiting quietly, I once again activate the microphone, dialing up the sensitivity. ~

“Target will be in range momentarily. I am voice logging the encounter for archive. Subject is unlikely to survive interrogation.”

~I reach around a tree at the right moment and snatch the young thug off his ATV. The vehicle spins on and crashes into a gully ahead. I lift him against a tree and chuckle as he tries to struggle. I then speak in a slow, measured voice. ~

“I know you are the mover for the local V dealers. Do not bother trying to deny it. You have been sold out.”

~ripping the messenger bag from his shoulder, relishing in the scream of pain when his shoulder dislocates, I look inside. ~

“As I said, I know who you are and what you are doing….”

~slowly I turn the courier upside down, still pinned to the tree. I drop my voice to a growl as I glare at him~

“I am only going to ask you this one time, boy. Then I’ll just rip out your throat and leave you to bleed out slowly. Answer me truthfully and you may survive this. Where is Russell Edgington?”

~I look around carefully. Not seeing any reaction in the area to his scream, I decide to be cautious. I look him dead in the eyes and speak very quietly~

“You cannot speak over a strong whisper. When you feel pain, you can scream all you want but no sound comes out. You cannot lie to me. You want to tell me anything I want to know. Now answer my questions. Let’s start simple. Who are you? Where are you from?”

The boy looks with wild eyes around him, but speaks quietly.

“My name is Beau, from Bayou Black.”

~I smile at the boy, watching him lower his guard when he sees my smile. ~

“See boy that was simple. Now, why are you in these woods?”

~Beau looks at me with a glimmer of hope~

“I was delivering a bag to my friend. He gives me another bag to take back to the warehouse.”

~sighing, I reach out with my free hand and snap one of his ribs. Beau’s mouth flies open in silent screaming~

“You know more than that, little Beau. This is going to be a long night if you do not start being honest.”

~To prove my point, I snap two more ribs, eliciting more silent screaming. Once He calms, I look him in the eyes and return to my normal voice~

“Now…you were about to tell me, in detail, why you are in the woods…”

Beau nods violently, “I run V for a group out of Metairie. They have a warehouse where I pick up the order and take it to the edge of the woods. They always have an ATV waiting for me. I cut through the woods, drop off one bag and bring back another. I don’t use the stuff, I just move it. Please don’t hurt me any more Mister…”

~growling deeply, I press my hand firmly into his dislocated shoulder, pushing slowly as I feel the tendons rip apart under the pressure. I watch with pleasure as he squirms silently under my hands. ~

“Where were you taking the V? Tell me where it was going and I might even let you survive this.”

~Beau eyes were glazed as if he was drunk, “I swear, they change the spot every time. Tonight was going to…going to…..” ~Beau fumbles around in his pocket with his good hand and pulls out a slip of paper.

~Beau holds out the paper to me~ “No more to tell. I swear. I come, I go, I get paid….”

~I snatch the paper from his now limp hand and shake my head with disgust~

“Fragile little thing…you did tell me what little you knew, and you will not be making your delivery…so I will let you live out your pitiful existence. You do, however, need a reminder not to come back.”

~With a slightly sadistic smile, I unceremoniously drop Beau to the ground. Reaching down I grab his ankle. Pressing my foot into his knee, I yank his leg in the wrong direction, hearing a delicious pop. Looking him over, I toss him in the gully where his ATV wrecked. Perhaps he will survive, it is nature’s call now… ~

Last edited by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Chase and Querry

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:41 am

Kiara had left the warehouse a while ago. After running a few more errands she was now just taking a stroll in the woods. It always helped to clear her mind, being surrounded by nature, away from the bustle of the town. As she took a deep breath to take in the scents around her a sharp scream breaks the silence, even making an owl take off from its perch. She turned around, her eyes glowing amber as she took in another scent. There was something in the woods. There were a few lingering human scents, probably hikers, nothing too fresh, but…no there was something else.

Above the smell of moss, bark and wild animals there was that distinct smell of fear; human fear to be precise. It was akin to a smell of rotting peach, kinda sticky, very alluring to any predator but in too heavy a dose it got to be too thick and almost annoying. She took another step but then there was silence. A very heavy silence. It wasn’t natural, it was as if all the animals around knew to hold their breaths.

She lowered her form closer to the ground and took in another whiff of air. Still the heavy scent of human fear but there, she could pick it up just faintly above the smell of the natural earth; vampire.

Vampires held a unique scent. It was earthy but not natural, like earth that had been burned, soaked in something sticky like oil, and re-burnt again. It was a permeating smell of death. It wasn’t a fowl scent, nothing that would make anyone turn their nose, but it was foreboding. It never beget anything good. Like wet ashes, nothing could spring forth from death.

With a stealth that was unnatural to anyone but a were she took off. Even her boots made little sound on the ground. She locked on the smell of fear first, it being the stronger of the two. The closer she got she began to pick up voices and stopped, about 100 yards away from the two strong scents. Hidden by the natural cover of trees and keeping herself low to the ground, not even her glowing amber eyes could be seen.

She strained to pick up what they were saying, but unless she was in wolf form, human like ears had their limitations. Instead she ventured closer. Even if this was a feeding vampire she didn’t intend to fight, only to get it away from the forest and maybe save the poor bastard whom she was surprise to scent hadn’t wet themselves yet. As she took a few tentative steps she froze. There was one other scent, among the smell of faux leather. It was a scent she was all too familiar with.

V. Vampire blood extracted from a living vampire. Unlike a vampire who smelt like wet ashes, V had a much sickly smell. Like boiled cough syrup mixed in with raw meat. It was sickly sweet with an offensive undertone. She’d know that scent anywhere, after all the pack she’d grown up in had indulged in V directly from the source. This must be a vampire dealing with some low level V seller. She took a few more steps then just leaned on a tree, having a good view from behind a few low hanging branches of the two male figures, the one holding the other upside down clearly the vampire. Soon they stopped talking and the poor fear riddled human fell to the ground. With a sickening pop the human’s ankle was broken and then he was unceremoniously tossed aside to what she now could recognize as a wrecked atv, the smell of motor oil finally seeping into the earth.

Chase and Querry 10sakoy
Dieter Braun
Dieter Braun
Authority Chancellor
Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 am

~noting that there was no sound now except for the unconscious low moaning coming from the broken human, I pick up the V and look around, trying to shake the unease that the silence has brought on. As an afterthought, I realize the microphone is still on.~

"I was successful in intercepting the courier, however there was no progress in the hunt for Russell Edgington. The fragile human knew nothing of him. He was simply a transporter for the end product. Note to research, seek out mentioned location in warehouse district. On the positive side of things, about two liters of V confiscated and the courier disabled. I have decided to let nature choose his fate. He is damaged, but not dying. What fate decides will be his outcome. I have not decided how best to dispose of the V as I do not want to defile the area by smashing the vials where I am standing, though it is a great temptation. I have an address for the delivery point and will be going there from current location."

~I turn off the microphone and signal the transmission to Archives download.~

"Well, I might as well relax for a few while this transmits. Is is a beautiful place, I see why they like it here."

~looking around, curious, I relax against the tree I had pinned Beau to only minutes before.~
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:15 am

Kiara tensed and let out a low, feral growl at the mention of Russell Edgington. That vampire had caused her, and many wolves too much trouble. He was the reason there was a pack that served vampire exclusively; in a sense, Russell was the reason for the cancer in the were community. She had heard rumors first that Russell had met the sun, but that now he was alive and employing some of his V addicted crazed wolves. She shook her head. Had fate been a bit different she might have turned out as one of those wolves, slave to a fanatic vampire out to destroy them all. Instead here she was, trying to supply vampires who refused true blood with a more safe human option.

She took another step, coming out from behind the branches she’d been watching and cleared her throat, forcing her eyes from their angry amber, back to their natural steel blue. She didn’t know what to say to the vampire. ‘Good job’ sounded lame, and in a sense, it wasn’t a good job because he’d clearly only sniffed out the bottom of the totem pole in the V distribution. Plus he’d left a witness alive which in her eyes was a bit sloppy even. Plus even now that she thought about it, as much as Russell enjoyed keeping his wolves addicted to V he wasn’t known to sell it, but who knew. Russell was as crazy as a junebug

“Looks like even you fangers are busy with the riffraff” she ended up saying, to one side against a tree, crossing her arms. Her long auburn hair cascaded down her shoulders, bringing a sort of delicate innocence that betrayed the lethality of her race.

Chase and Querry 10sakoy
Dieter Braun
Dieter Braun
Authority Chancellor
Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:27 am

~sensing more than hearing the movement in the brush, I stay still, listening... ~

Using all my vampiric senses, I follow the movement and am then startles to hear a voice saying “Looks like even you fangers are busy with the riffraff”. Turning to face the voice, I see a young lady with auburn hair and a smug look on her face, but what catches my attention is her eyes shifting from hard amber to a strong steel blue.

"You would be one of those who frequent this place, of course. I am sorry for the noise and mess. I will be taking care of it. I mean no disrespect to your pack. I was dealing with an internal problem."

I can't take my eyes away from hers, as hard as agates but in such a soft face, it seems almost surreal.

"If you allow, I will contact someone to dispose of the remains of that..."
~motioning absently to where the ATV and courier lay.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am

She rolled her eyes. The vampire was tall, with facial hair and that look of ‘yeah I ran here, you got a problem with my looks?’.
“Lone wolf, no pack, and I could care less for the poor bloke you tortured, however I suggest you dispose of that V quickly. There are wolves who would kill you for a single vial” she said calmly. That and the smell of the aged V was just offensive.
She looked around. She knew exactly where that kid had been headed just by judging where they were right now. Not to mention she had a good idea as to who could be supplying and if she was right, this vampire was in a shitload of trouble if he wanted to find out who was supplying. With her arms crossed, her long skinny jeans, buckled boots, and leather jacket that hid the corset top she had on, she looked like any sort of wannabe tough biker chick, but the aura she exuded would keep any smart person at bay

Chase and Querry 10sakoy
Dieter Braun
Dieter Braun
Authority Chancellor
Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:43 am

~nodding quietly, I move over to the wreck and search it, ignoring the boy~

"There might be something useful on this thing...."

~pulling a small survival case out, I walk away from the wreck to a clear spot, kicking branches and leaves away to make a circle. I pull a sulfur flare from the kit and break it into several pieces and pile the pieces and the V in the dirt. Pulling out the other flares, I repeat the process with all but one flare. I look over at the Were, who is apparently still watching to see what I am going to do.~
"You might want to get upwind before I light this..the stink will be awful but it will mask the burning V."
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 am

She nodded and moved from her perch and crossed the small area, away from where the sulfur and the burning V scent would be strongest. Already her sensitive nose would wreck havoc on her but she'd suck it up.

She could already feel her stomach turning at the thought of V. A drug that made any were crazy strong and crazy in general. The one and only time she'd been force fed the stuff and her whole body had shut down in rejection to it.

"Why are you hunting down V anyways?" she asked, wondering if he was just someone tasked to clean up things or find the idiot vampire selling his blood if there was a vampire doing it so willingly.

Chase and Querry 10sakoy
Dieter Braun
Dieter Braun
Authority Chancellor
Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:59 am

~striking the flare, I hold it long enough to shine it's light on our faces for a moment, then drop it to blaze in the pile. Stepping back quickly, I watch as the flash burn from the flares cooks down quickly. I move to get away from the smell, ending up near the were-girl~

"Of course, I didn't say who I was. Sorry, was a bit startled when you showed up. I am Alastair Browne, I'm a tracker currently under pay to a private party who wants the flow of V stopped. Eventually we want to find the source, but keeping it out of circulation is a start."

~looking back to the ATV, and the boy, I make sure the microphone is off and disconnected. Then I walk over and crush the boy's windpipe.~

"On second thought, couldn't risk him telling anyone I am looking for them..."

~Shaking my head, I swing wide to avoid the lingering smoke from the now sputtering flare-fire. I look around a bit and realize she was not kidding about being alone.~

~pulling a small tablet from my pack, I key in a sequence and speak into the tablet's audio pickup~
"Cleanup crew, one vehicle...one corpse...death unavoidable. Current GPS. One hour."

~putting the tablet away, I flash a smile to the were-girl.~

"Sorry you had to see that mess happen. I would have been more discreet had I known anyone was around."
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:06 am

She moved her head, turning her nose away from the smell. Sulfer and burning V? disgusting. She watched the vampire and as he spoke she quirked a brow. The smell of the sulfur made it hard to discern any particular scents, but even below the overwhelming scent she picked up a tiny bit of that distinct smell of lie. She shook her head, it was impossible to tell right now.

"Well Alastair.. I do hope you have better luck than with that kid.. you clearly got no where" she said calmly. As he began to take care of things, even when he spoke into the tablet she raised a eyebrow. Even though he said he was a tracker, to think he had a clean up crew at his disposal, and had seemed to be doing a whole lot of talking even while the kid was alive just all smelled wrong to her. But it could also be the smell of the sulfur which was getting to her. She moved to lean against the other side of the tree, using it as a pseudo shield.

"I would have not shown had I known you were holding vials of V with you" she said calmly.

Chase and Querry 10sakoy
Dieter Braun
Dieter Braun
Authority Chancellor
Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 am

~smiling~
"He had the V, I just prevented it getting to Bon Temp is all. One less load going to the addicts....maybe save a life. "

~sighing, I lean against the same tree she is.~

"Sometimes it seems futile to start at this level, but you have to start somewhere. Catching him was almost pointless, but it did serve a purpose. A new contact I made proved he is credible. Oh, by the way, the crew will be here in less than an hour, just so you know. They are all like me"
~pops fangs then retracts~
"I've heard that weres don't care for the smell of us...much less more than one of us. Just thought you would want a warning on it. If you wanted to be a peach, I can give you a card with a number to call if you hear of anything. From your reaction, you don't want this stuff around any more than my employers do."
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:21 am

She actually grinned "Boy... if you knew who I was.. you'd be asking for my card instead" she said as she leaned off the tree.

"You're crawling up a mountain I've been up and down with the shipment of V. If you want better luck.... catch a junkie, bribe with a few drops of V and he'll sink the national anthem if you want" she said as she took a few steps from him.

"As for you and...your kind. You're right, I don't care much for them, but as long as they stay out of my way, I stay out of theirs" She placed her hands behind her now, the pale orange of the dying flares reflected on her skin, giving her a strange, ethereal look. "The world would be a lot nicer without V running among everyone, but as long as you vampires exist, the V will always exist"

Chase and Querry 10sakoy
Dieter Braun
Dieter Braun
Authority Chancellor
Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:41 am

~chuckling~
"Well if that was an offer, I'd love to get your card. If you don't mind, I'd also like to ask one question before you go. Do you know if there is anywhere around here to get a drink this time of day? The flares have made me a bit thirsty."

"As for climbing a mountain, I'll keep your advice in mind."

~watching as the flare light dances across her skin, I smile with appreciation for the sight. Looking up to her eyes, I think quietly to myself of Dariana.~

"As you say, as long as my kind exists, there is a potential for V to exist, but that potential does not have to be realized."

"I hope we will cross paths another time with more positive reasons. Until that time, I wish you safe travels and peace of mind."
Kiara Griffen
Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:48 am

She calmly reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out an elegant pink and black card and handed it to him. "As for the drink, depends what you're looking for... if it's the bloody kind, there a bar not too far from here that does serve true blood, if you're into that. Any more.. direct from the source.. well, you'll have to order in" she said with a grin as she slowly stepped away.

"If our paths do cross I am sure it'll be with more positive, profitable reasons, until then, try to keep the body count low" she said before she walked back to the treeline, her figure slowly drifting away from the glow of the flares until she blended into the darkness of the night

Chase and Querry 10sakoy
Dieter Braun
Dieter Braun
Authority Chancellor
Authority Chancellor

Post by Dieter Braun on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:51 am

~looking after her, smiling softly~
"Indeed, they will cross again...and soon...I am certain of it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content