For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Kiara and Quinn

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Kiara and Quinn Empty Kiara and Quinn

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:21 pm

His lips were soft, warm, inviting. He smelled of all male, musky and virile. His hands were roaming all over her body, tugging at the clothes she wore. He cupped her rear, pressing her hips against his. She groaned, wrapping her arms around his neck. He was wearing a black muscle top that always gave a peek of his delectable abs. His faded jeans were dirty from working and they rode low on his hips. He growled low in his throat, pulling back from her lips.
    “What the hell are we doing Kiara?” he whispered, although his body seemed to know very well what they were doing as he was already sneaking in a hand into her shirt, working to unhook her bra. She groaned and breathed hotly along his neck. “I’ll take a wild guess… and say we’re about to have one of our marathons…” she whispered. All sorts of red flags were going through her brain. This was Quinn for crying out loud, the man who had hurt her, who had caused her mother’s death. Yet here she was, making out with him like a horny teenager and part of her loved it. He had her bra unhooked before she noticed and his lips went back on hers. He kissed her senseless, slowly backing her to the wall. He groaned more when their bodies were pressed together. He was cursing mentally the fact that he was being scraped to death by his zipper. He put his knee between her legs, glad that she always tended to wear shorts or skirts, and this time, it was a scantly short one. She moaned, she was clearly aroused and so was he. In a flurry of movement they were on the floor. She tugged, no ripped off his shirt, exposing the expanse of olive skin and rock hard abs she had come to crave. She trailed along his taught muscles as Quinn was working the buttons from her blouse, well more like ripping them off. He tossed off her bra and she couldn’t help but laugh. He raised an eyebrow “Whats so funny?” he asked between pants. She reached over and touched his neck. “You’re still obsessed with breasts Quinn…” she teased. He gave her a look and knelt up, unzipping his pants. “You’re still obsessed with my abs Kiara” he said as he took off his pants. His cock was erect and throbbing for her. She smirked, her eyes flashing to wild yellow before returning to normal
    “Bad tiger… getting undressed before me” she whispered as she reached over and wiggled out of her skirt and panties. As soon as she was naked he laid on top of her and lavished her chest with kisses. Gods her skin tasted sweet, like fruit, and the nutella she was so fond off. She moaned. He had one of her taught nipples in his mouth, his tongue doing the most wicked things to her body. Desire shot down her spine and pooled between her legs. She clawed at his back, reaching down and squeezing his tight ass. Quinn growled more, parting her legs. Without a word he slid his shaft deep into her wet core. They both moaned in unison. He thrusted deeply into her. She pulled him down and claimed his lips. They rolled around on the floor, one moment he was on top then she was. He grinned and watched her ride him. Boy could she ride. The days of her being a shy wolf were long gone. He groaned and tossed his head back. The way she ground her hips, how she impaled herself on his shaft over and over was driving him crazy. He sat up, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. He squeezed her butt and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He took over, moving deeper, harder into her. He grunted with every thrust, she moaned with every thrust. It was hours and hours like this. They did it on the floor, the kitchen counter, the shower, the tub, the couch, and finally the bed. It was shortly pass midnight when they were finally spent and sated. Kiara was pouting as she stroked his chest. Quinn looked at her “whats wrong?” he asked. She kept pouting then looked at him “I miss your hair” she said, referring to his bald head. He laughed “I’m not like you babe… I hate upkeeping my hair” he said. She snorted “yet you shave twice a day…” she added. He gave her a look “hey hey… that’s our secret” he said as he pulled her in for another kiss, and another 12 hours of hot animal sex.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm