For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Renew

Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Renew - Page 2 Empty Re: Renew

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:31 pm

<I felt stronger already; his blood was coursing through me and I could feel it: pure power. I had taken from Bill before, but it was nothing like this. I moaned again, my legs clenching around his waist as my orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. Literally, I think I saw stars.>

ERIC! <I cried out as wave upon wave of pleasure ran through me, my body milking him for all he had. My nails dug into his back as I licked at the trail of blood rolling down his neck. I felt so much now, so powerful.>
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Renew - Page 2 Empty Re: Renew

Post by Eric Northman Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 pm

He growled, pounding mercilessly into her body. He could feel her clenching as she rode her orgasm, and it only took a few more before he took reached his climax.

He roared, holding his body up with one arm. He then moved them so Sookie was ontop of him as he laid on the couch. He could already feel the bond of his blood strongly with her and it would at least tell him when Sookie was in danger. As he rubbed her back he thought of all the things he still needed to do, but right now he regretted nothing. He had managed to see Sookie, to tell her what was going on and make one more memory of her body aching from his pleasure. Right now he felt he could meet the true death with all his affairs in order.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am