For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Dinner & Shopping

Dinner & Shopping Empty Dinner & Shopping

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:53 pm

Closing up Moon Goddess after another slow day. Sold some candles and crystals, but so far most of the customers were just curious just window shoppers. I sent a text to Isaebel and did busy work until I heard back from her.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Dinner & Shopping Empty Re: Dinner & Shopping

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 pm

‎[Texts] what are you doing tonight, beautiful?-lsaebel-

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 pm

I smile at my phone and send~just finishing up for the night and was going to grab a bite to eat. Are you busy with vampire business or can you meet me for a bite of your own?~ I hit send and throw the receipts in the little safe and head to the back and freshen up.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm

[Texts] I always have time for you, you should know that. I'll be there to get you, in 20 mins. If that gives you enought time to get ready. +Isaebel+

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:08 pm

I had a long day and was so ready to see Isaebel. I slipped into what Pam would call very fairy dress, soft pastels and ruffles every where. I redid my makeup for going out cause I never knew where Isaebel would take me and I loved she was always surprising me. As I finished putting on my lipgloss I heard her knock on the back door.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I grinned when I opened the door and took the rose from Isaebel with one hand and taking her hand in mine with the other.I inhaled deeply from the bloom and gave her a tender kiss. I was always shocked at how intensely I felt when she was around. I let her hand fall as I stroked up her neck to pull her in more closely.I let out a soft moan and smiled into her lips,"you look beautiful tonight and the rose smells wonderful. Thank you"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:10 pm

-I was always anxious to see Rita, today, I wore a white knee lengthed dress, it was simple, but with my leather jacket, over it, I brought with me, one single, red rose, & knocked on the door- Isaebel-
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

+Kisses you back, nearly lost in you, eventually, I catch myself, & smile back at you.+ "Are you hungry? I thought I could take you for a bit to eat, then shopping any where, but Walmart." +I say with a smile.+ "As always you look beautiful." -Isaebel-

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

I laugh at her mention of Walmart and grab my purse"Ok but anything fancy is gonna cost you.Maybe tomorrow we can go to Merlotte's for a night out after you spoil me tonight."I took her hand and headed to her car before I had the urge to pull back into my bed and I went without food again. i did tend to forget food until I was over hungry and I wanted to make sure I kept up my strength to keep up with my Isaebel.~TBC~
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:12 pm

‎"Where would you like to go to eat? Anyplace you want, & trust me, when it comes to money, I never worry, when you live as long, as a vampire does, you manage to get your money situation very secure." +I say, keeping my hand interlocked with yours.+

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:13 pm

I kiss her knuckles and smile" I found a place not far from here. It's suppose to have very good seafood and Italian dishes. It called Ernest's Orleans restaurant." I put in the directions into the phone's gps and let my head fall against the head rest while Isaebel cranked up the a/c for me.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:13 pm

"Did you have a tought day at work today, You look exhausted, & I better not find out you have not been eating again either, or I will stop eating, & I get very cranky, when I get peckish." +I say driving to the Italian restaurant, I put the fairy necklace on my rearveiw mirror, immeaditly, I am going to take it with me, when I go to ground." +I say opening the cardoor for you, as we arrive.+

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 pm

as I got out of the car I pulled Isaebel close and gave her a small kiss and wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her a long to the front of the restaurant. I gave the hostess my name and had the small satisfaction of surprising her as little. As we were seated the hostess brought over the single white rose I had preordered and let my grin widen"to match the rose you gave me, I love the look you get when you are surprised a little and do you know how hard it is to catch a vampire off guard." I ordered the marinated crab claws as a appetizer and a small cup of seafood gumbo.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 pm

+I smile instantly, with-in moments of being seated.+ "You gave me the greatest suprise, of all, when you allowed me to see you again." +I smell the rose, it has been such a long time, since I had one, for myself.+ -- ‎"And to be honest, each time I see you, again, you catch me off guard. You, are so very beautiful, Rita."+ I say, ordering a True Blood, happily.+

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 pm

I admire the fairy pendant and where it is hanging. I blush at Isaebel's compliments and when the waitress bring my order I savor the smell of the gumbo and realized I had not had any original cajun cooking since I'd been to Louisiana. The crab meat seemed to melt in my mouth and I felt a little guilty when I looked across at the trueblood. I would make it up to her when we got back to my place
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 pm

"Is everything cooked good, you don't seem the type to complain, & you deserve nothing but the best, I too have a gift for you, but you can't have it till I drop you off." +I say, looking into you're eyes, I have the need to protect you, as I love you but I can't picture anyone wanting to hurt you, the idea is sickening to me. "Do you know when you're around me, it's the only time, everything feels perfect in my life, ever." +I say.+

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:17 pm

I drape the jacket around my shoulders as we leave the resturant and inhale as Isaebel's scent surrounds me.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:18 pm

‎"So beautiful, where would you like to go shopping?" -Isaebel-

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Isaebel insisted we go shopping at some where other than Walmart. I didn't know much about the area but I did know there was a mall that had a Barnes & Noble so I guess we could start there and see what other kind of shops were around.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm

"The Mall, okay I approve, you may get whatever you want, do not deny yourself anything, No that you are with me, You do not need to deny yourself, any pleasure you seek."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Oh you may be sorry you made that offer especially at a book store, I may break you." I reached across the seat and grabbed her hand and laughed"The pleasure I seek will be after we get done shopping" I could picture myself modeling things for her in the privacy of my bedroom. "I believe we may need to get some new bedding to be broke in"
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm

‎"I doubt you could break me, but thats a whole, different set of.....experiances, So it's books you enjoy, you would have loved my library in Dallas......speaking of, I was offered my position back....I couldn't, wouldn't take it, Rita, now that I have you in my life, I could not function properly knowing I made the choice, to not to be with you in my life. +kisses your hand, & opens the car door, then the book store's door, & kisses you're knuckles

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Beauty & the beast played in my head as Isaebel mentioned her library. I would give up a room just for my books and sleep on a chair to make room. I tried to take in what Isaebel said about her not taking back her position because of me and hoped that in the vampire scheme of things it would not be a problem for her chosing me over her job. I knew she was like six hundred, but she was just to beautiful to be considered that old."So I know vampire affairs are very private, but you are not gonna get in trouble for not taking the job back are you. I would never forgive myself if you were punished somehow because of me" I tried not to let my emotions get the best of me, but I was starting to let my shields slip because I was so use to not using them in her presence.
    Isabel Beaumont
    Isabel Beaumont
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Isabel Beaumont Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:43 pm

"No, love, no trouble, I had spoken to a vampire head."+I said, not wanting to mention, The Authority, because I didn't know just how much Rita knew, & I would NEVER risk putting her in danger, especially if it were, my fault. "The same people who took my position from me, offered it back to me, I wasn't forced, I just wanted to see if they had any closer to our area open, but they did not, & when the offer was present to me, there was nothing that I could imagion, worth taking me from you, If I owned the stars, I would give them, just for a few minutes to be with you, I do however have to go apartment, or house hunting soon, I don't want to over stay my welcome, at Pam's." +I say, offering my hand to you.+ -Isaebel-

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 pm

‎"well I know Stone Bridge Apartments are vampire friendly and they have open leases" I was going to mention the basement of Moon Goddess but it would take a lot of work to make it livable and I was still not sure how much security vampires needed. This relationship was so new and so old at the same time. I grabbed a copy of Fever Moon by Karen Marie Moning, I was not usually into graphic novels but she was one of my favorite authors. I went to the historical romance and picked a few but not to many cause I hated trying to pick which I would read first. "we can put these in the car before we continue shopping so we don't have to carry them around" I smiled as Isaebel took the package and used the vampire speed to get to the car and back before I finished taking a breath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am