A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Home at Last

Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Sexual Home at Last

Post by Holly Cleary on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:29 pm

~note this follows this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=128054957336061&set=o.120260801431783&type=1&theater

*Finally back in my little townhouse, I stand in the kitchen waiting for the kettle to come to a boil so I can make a cup of tea so I don't end up with a headache in the morning. I look over at the softly snoring Rikki lying on my sofa. oh that bitch is gonna be mad in the morning Alcide leaving us like that, but its no matter now. I walk over as gracefully as I can after splitting a bottle and a half of straight tequila with her and pulls the blanket over top of her and make sure the small trash can is handy 'just in case' before going back into the kitchen to pour the now hot water over the tea leaves. It'll be cold before Rikki is up to drink it, but it works just as well that way.*
*I grab her mug and a bottle of water from the fridge and put em on the coffee table for her then shuffle off to my room with my mug and water. I snuggle under my sheets wishing Andy was here, but glad to have the space in the bed for myself at the same time. I drink up my tea as soon as its cool enough to drink and follow it with almost half the bottle of water. I lay my head carefully against the pillow and close my eyes* Man it's good to be home~
Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Sexual Re: Home at Last

Post by Holly Cleary on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 pm

Rikki Mercer ‎*I wake up on a couch some where.i try an find out where I am. Lookin at the pictures on the wall I see im at holly's. "Ohh alcides gonna be mad. But not as mad as I am for him leaving me there"I say to my self seeing the mug on the table. I take a couple sips tex alcide where im at and curl back up to sleep.
Holly Cleary
Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 pm

‎*I finally crawl myself out of bed thirstier than I've been in a long time* OK, no more drinking 3/4 of a bottle of tequila myself. *I shake my head and lift out of bed. Time for a shower and a cup of coffee to clear my head before I start the day. I go into the little bathroom and turn on the water to let it get hot and make the quick trip to the kitchen to put on the Mr. Coffee and look over to the sofa and see the crumpled blankets, Alcide must have picked up Rikki earlier.* Great for her, but what about getting my car? *I shake my head and double check the pot and head back into the bathroom to the warm steaminess of my shower.* I'll find someone to help I'm sure.

Home at Last HollyClearyandTaraThorntoncastaspell

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:25 am