For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Love Can't Conquer All

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Love Can't Conquer All Empty Love Can't Conquer All

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:02 pm

~BLOG TIME~

Love Can't Conquer All

First things first, I was highly upset by the fact that Jason shot me, yes. I was steaming mad. The fuck buddy you have that AGREED to NOT be monogamous with you...the one thing we agreed upon gets mad that I fed from someone else and suddenly I'm the bad guy. I never ask him to brush his teeth or rinse his mouth once he's done eating a damn steak. I taste that on his lips, but do I complain NO. *growls* Moving on....
    Telling Hoyt there was no hope for us, ever...was the hardest thing I had to do in a while. I so badly, SO badly wanted it to work. Wanted it to be right, for us to be happy together. I just fell out of love with him and not out of anything he did...things just, things just weren't where they should have been. Let's face it we are two different creatures. I am nocturnal and he....he was human. Fragile, emotion filled, will die one day human. I prayed to God, the God I knew...it didn't work. I saw that as a way of God saying this wasn't the path I was supposed to take. Sure, I admit my wrong doings. I should have just told Hoyt what was happening, been up front and honest. It wasn't working...and I was attracted to his friend. I went about it the whole wrong way and that was my fault. Hoyt has always had some sort of repressed rage inside deep, his overbearing mother, his absent father...everything considering him "boyish" and treated him like a kid. The top to the anger blew up when things between us went down. It was the straw that broke the camels back. Seeing him on the other end of a gun filled with silver core bullets...yeah that was my worst nightmare. I was not ready to die, especially by the hands of my ex, but I understand his pain and I don't blame him. I worry about him and now I'm scared he's in trouble. I don't have the blood bond with him anymore so I wouldn't feel his pain. I'll always love him, and have a special place in my non beating heart for him, but not the way he wants. He said he was going get help and now....he still hasn't been found. *closes eyes* If something happens to him...its all my fault.
    I guess the point is....love doesn't always conquer all.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:02 pm