A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Who is Jessica Hamby?

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sexual Who is Jessica Hamby?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 pm

Jessica grew up in a God-fearing middle-class family in Louisiana who home-schooled her. Her parents were devout Christians who stressed strict studies, good grades and, of course, faith in Jesus. Her father beat her with his belt for the smallest error in her chores or bad grades. Her mother was either too oblivious to notice or simply ignored the unpleasantness, an optimist to a fault.
Her family life was very repressed. Every privilege was earned through chores and/or studies. She was not allowed a cell phone or a computer. She was only allowed to listen to Christian music, and her clothes were plain, old-fashioned hand-me-downs, particularly knee-length dresses. She was taught to act and sit like a proper lady, and was forced to take up the clarinet.

However, being a 17 year old girl, she was not completely blind to popular culture. Jessica listened to different genres of music at school and talked with her friends about the latest events. One afternoon, after her friends suggested sneaking out to a classmate's party, Jessica readily agreed. It was her first time doing something so disobedient, and she knew she'd pay dearly if caught. Of course, she never imagined she would pay for her night of fun with her mortal life.

Powers and Abilities
Jessica has the powers of a vampire such as superhuman strength, speed, senses, immortality and healing. Bill teaches her the common vampire ability to glamor humans, and she seems to have a naturally heightened talent for it, as Bill finds it difficult to override her glamor of Leon.
She also recently demonstrated that she can glamor as many as two people simultaneously, something Eric (an Elder) did not or could not do when dealing with multiple Soldiers of the Sun. She overpowers her father, a man much larger than her, and eviscerates a werewolf. Due to her age, she is weaker than her superiors such as Bill and Eric. Her weaknesses include a stake to the heart, silver, fire and sunlight (though sunlight will kill a vampire of her age much slower than an older vampire such as Bill or Eric).

Quotes
"Hi Daddy!"
"I can eat who I want!"
"Lady, you have no idea how little control I have over my actions! You also do not know I have not eaten in day!
(To Bill about Maxine): "Oh, thank god you're home. She's gone like totally batshit!"
"Yeah, nazi werewolves!"
(To Eric) Excuse me! I can hear you, mister rude! I wanna go to the bar. I wanna be one of those dancers! I'm hungry!
Bill: "To your room, please. Tru Blood."
Jessica: "You are going to be so sorry when I get an eatin' disorder!"
Eric: "You want to stay with your maker, don't you?"
Jessica: "No, he's a dick! Dick, dick, dick!"

Jessica:: You're cute. Can I sit on your lap?
Eric: No.
Jessica:: (whining) Why? Nobody let's me have any fun. Fuckers!

Bill: Stop!
Jessica: Why?
Bill: Because we need to talk.
Bill: Because there are things you must learn.
Bill: Because you are no longer human.
Bill: Because, as I've been trying to explain to you at length, you have been made vampire!
Jessica: (suddenly scared) Why?

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:46 pm