For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Bury the Past

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Bury the Past - Page 2 Empty Re: Bury the Past

Post by John Quinn Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 pm

~moving the tray closer to her, he smiles at her appetite; that is a good sign.~

"Yea...We have been speaking to their board about setting up a few mobile environment projects for when we have specific needs, like a certain layout or a certain theme, etc. That is all being handled by Tasha, my second. A useful little human, she has the mind of a computer, and about as much personality..."

~laughs~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:07 pm

She chuckled "You were always terrible with women Quinn... good to look at but you can say the wrong thing at the worse time sometimes" she said with a grin as she reached for a small bowl of fruit and placed it on her lap before eating.

She didn't want to comment on the fact that Quinn used to be charming, at least when she was younger. He was suave and sweet, heck it was how she ended up letting him be her first.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:16 pm

~lifting her chin so he can look in her eyes, he smiles~

"Only when I rely on words, cher"

~leaning close, nuzzling her, drinking in her scent, a sigh escapes his lips~

~Whispering in her ear~ 'Sometimes words get in the way'

~reaching into the bowl, Quinn begins to feed her the fruit~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:18 pm

She shivered. He was so close to her she could feel the higher temperature of his skin brush along hers.

"and as I recall...you weren't much of a talker.." she whispered, opening her lips to accept the fruit he held. How strange that here she was letting him feed her fruit. It wasn't a sexual thing, but more like they were slowly rebuilding the bond they once ago had.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:27 pm

~He feeds her bits of fruit, he watches her carefully. She is showing a brave front but Quinn can tell she is still hurting~

"If you do not mind, I am going to catch a nap. Something woke me up last night...can't imagine what that could have been. The grand majority of the house is free for you to explore. Take it easy though. Your body still needs more time. If you want nature, we have a central garden here. Real soil, not that synthetic garbage."

~watching her closely, he smiles~

"It is good to have you back in my life, cher"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:30 pm

She smiled and chuckled "I'm sure whatever woke you up is very sorry they did" she said as she set the bowl down. She was still rather sore and weak from everything.

"I think I'll just rest... I really don't want to make a spectacle of myself anymore Quinn" she said softly, stretching and feeling several joints pop loudly. She even hissed when a muscle by her shoulder blade spasmed in pain.

"yeah... rest sounds good right now"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:35 pm

~Shifting slowly so I do not cause her pain with a sudden movement, I settle down against the pillows. I snuggle close, curling up around Kiara, resting my head near her, drinking in her scent as I relax into a light doze. I purr in contentment as I watch her settle in to join me for a nap~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:39 pm

She smiled, running her fingers through the tiger stripped fur.

She moved her body, sliding down until her upper body was propped against his large body. She draped one arm around him, her head resting by his shoulder blades.

"Thanks Quinn..." she whispered. The warmth of the fire, of his body, it soothed her aching muscles easily and she found herself snuggling more to his large tiger body.

Her eyes heavy she closed them and knew no more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:53 am