For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Blood Of God

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Blood Of God Empty The Blood Of God

Post by Bill Compton Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Salome dancing, swaying her hips like that of an Egyptian Goddess, the Goddess Hathor. The Egyptian Goddess of Love and Beauty,

Her hips swayed in time to a music that could not be heard, music of soft drums as her body wrapped itself around a piece of decorative sheer silk, gold chains that circled her curvaceous hips and gently touched her skin as light feathers that led towards her firm breasts and tied itself around her subtle neck.

Laid in her bed, nothing but a thin cream silk sheet covering my body, leaning back, lost in her actions as her body entranced me like a spell. Groaning slightly as she parted thin see-through drapes as she waltzed over to the bed.

Draping herself over my body, her hands gripping my waist, trailing her hands down my hard stomach, whispering as to how Lilith has chosen her....has chosen me.

"We shall birth the new world together"

She whispered seductively in my ear, my face kept firm, her voice sending a kind of shiver across my whole body.

"Let the blood be your guide" a smile crept across her face.

Gripping her face between my hands, a crushed my lips against hers, using my speed, angling my body above hers as my lips crushed into the crane of her soft supple neck.

Groaning into her touch as her hands ran across my broad back, groaning into my touch as her lips wrapped around my thighs. Pulling back, my eyes caught the sight of a someone i had let drift to the back of my mind.

Sookie.

"Bill" she whispered in such a loving, seductive demeanor. My eyes caught hers as she stared lovingly into my eyes. My fangs clicked, and i looked towards her neck, biting down in once a familiar place.

Fangs piercing into her soft cream skin, taking in mouthfuls of her sweet, honey like blood. Her soft pink lips letting out a soft moan, her hands gripping my sides as i drank another mouthful of her blood.

"Bill" she said worryingly as her heart began to slow,

Her skin become cold,

Her body becoming weak,

Her heart stop.

Dead.

Pulling back my fangs, my face dripping with blood, and there she was.

God.

Lilith

The Blood Of God 25197910

The Blood Of God 28369111

The Blood Of God 41762010

The Blood Of God Lilith10

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:21 pm