For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Complicated

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Complicated  Empty Complicated

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:38 pm

https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t454-complicated

I felt the sun set as my body awoke from a death sleep. It was so weird how I was dead during the day. Must be freaky to see me lie there not breathing, so still...dead. I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit up. Something was across my chest. I looked down to see I was naked, with a large arm draped across me. Connected to that arm was John Quinn. Oh....god. What....happened? Upon further inspection...he was naked too. I closed my eyes and mouthed the words "Fuck". I slowly removed his arm, so I could sneak out of the bed. I headed into the bathroom and slowly shut the door. He didn't move. I began to pace and hold my head, then shaking my hands as if I were drying them, repeating the motions over and over again. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. I tried to think of what happened last night. WHAT happened last night? Okay, he was giving me a massage...mmmm oh what a massage. IRRELEVANT!
    Okay, then I got sorta kinda a lot turned on and my fangs came out. I remember getting embarrassed at the fantasy....oh the things he did in that fantasy. His hands, and tongue...and IRRELEVANT!
    Then, I flashed back to my room for a cold shower...but I didn't take a shower? No...I had to get the robe and undergarments out the room. But he stopped me. Oh his sly smile...yes. Then he kissed me...oh the way his lips and tongue tasted in my mouth. It was pretty much a sin to even think about it. Then....did we? I don't and can't remember. I began to pace more. I slowly opened the door and peeked through the small crack. Still asleep. He was laying on his stomach, thankfully....well...I wonder...IRRELEVANT! I closed the door back and decided on a shower, maybe that would help my memory? OR maybe just my nerves, or maybe it wouldn't help a thing. Why couldn't I remember what happened. I gasped....what if he...drugged me? I hit my head on the wall as the water ran down my back. Making a groaning noise I closed my eyes. Flashes of a steamy hot shower scene flashed in my memory. I remembered that dream. My head shot up and my eyes opened. Oh no....the shower?!?! I covered my face and tried to take a shower as fast as possible. How would I ever be able to face this man again. I had to hurry shower, get dressed and sneak out before he woke up.Complicated  Th10
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Complicated  Empty Re: Complicated

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:48 pm

~feeling her move my arm, I wake but lay still. I do not know how much she will remember from last night...she drank pretty deeply. Once she has closed the door, I slip from the room and get dressed, slipping back in quietly to sit in a chair by the door and wait for her to come out of the shower. As the door from the bathroom creeps open, I try to stifle a laugh~

"Morning, 'precious'. Sleep well?"

~I smirk at her, watching her reaction...~

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:57 pm

I finished showering and reached my hand out the door feeling for the towel. Well...it was there last night. I rung my hair out again and tip toed to the cabinets. Nothing. Well thats just wonderful. Here I am dripping wet, no clothes, and a sleeping naked guy out there. Maybe if I was quiet...I slowly turned the knob and creaked the door open. His soft but deep voice boomed my ears. I stopped in my tracks, quickly covering my chest and private area. "Quinn! Hi...um...yes. Great. Thanks." I tried to force a smile, but was beyond nervous as to what to say or do. "Towel?" I snuck a glance at him in the chair and tried not to stare. Even clothed he was so sexy. A simple button down dress shirt black slacks and shoes and I could have melted. What was wrong with me!
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:00 pm

~taking my time to admire the view, I reach behind me to the end table and toss her a fresh towel.~

"How much do you remember, Precious? You did not give me time to warn you about drinking from me..."

~I laugh softly at the surprising modesty after last night...~

"Doesn't it seem a bit silly to worry about covering up at this point, cher?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 pm

I caught the towel and quickly wrapped it around my body. I made a face of confusion as he told me about drinking from him. It was then a flash of me kissing him, then biting his neck flowing into my memory. I touched my lips, staring into space. "I...bit you." I looked back to him. "I'm so terribly sorry...I...*shakes head and grins* yeah...I'm sure you've seen it all. But I...apologize for that I don't know what happened."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:12 pm

~smirking~

"I do not know how much you remember, but I was not exactly fighting you off..."

~A broad grin crossing my face, I wink at her~

"I enjoyed the rest or the games as well, cher..."

~leaning back in the chair, I shamelessly look her over, moving from the curve of her legs up her body, finally locking eyes with her~

"Yes...definitely no regrets....save that you had a bit too much to drink..."

~breathing deeply, I can taste her confusion in her scent...I sigh and smile at her...~

"What is the last thing you remember clearly?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:15 pm

I smiled as I watched his eyes look over me. I walked over and sat on the bed sitting across from him. I nodded and sighed. "Well...clearly I now remember biting you, but I don't know why I just did. I mean...normally I'm being begged to or its a donor...Did you want me to? I just don't understand why I felt so funny....whats in your blood? Is it bad for vampires?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

~laughing a moment at her question~

"No more than any other Were...though my kind have a bit more kick...closer to the effect Fae blood would have on your kind..."

~I pause to think for a second, stripping the towel away in my mind...~

"To use a human parallel...the way you fed from me would be like a human chugging a bottle of Crown Royal. It hit you pretty quick...guess we will have to make sure you sip if it happens in the future..."

~I flash her an impish grin~

"To put your mind at rest, Precious....the taste of my blood you drank hit you like a wall. That combined with the sunrise being so close...nothing more happened except a bit of a shower game while I got you cleaned up and into bed...."

~Smirking, I pause to lock her eyes with mine.~

"Not that I would mind playing with you again...you're fun...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 pm

I looked down and let out a giggle. "Well, thanks I guess....*looks back up to him* you're fun too. I mean from what I can remember and your massages....*nods* yeah, very memorable. I'm sorry though if I crossed any lines or something. I really didn't mean to." I was sort of relieved that nothing more happened, but in the same sense disappointed. I loved the feeling he gave me of being desired. His eyes trailing my body, almost undressing me with his eyes. I kept getting little flashes of things that happened last night. I think I took control and pulled him in the shower...nah that might have been my dream. I looked up at him with hooded eyes and an impish grin. Slowly standing from the bed, I let the towel fall from my body. I crept closer to him to see what he'd do...testing the waters a bit.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:37 pm

~pushing out of the chair and moving close, running my hands down her arms, I look down into her eyes...~

"such a beautiful one...skin so cold but a passion so heated."

~leaning close, I draw a deep breath, relishing her scent~

"Maybe we should go pick out a new scent in the oils to try the next time?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:54 pm

I looked down at his hands on my arms and then back up to him. His eyes glowed in the dim lit room. "I like that idea." I said as I stood on my tip toes to run my tongue along his bottom lip, slowly. Suddenly his lips assaulted mine with force not able to resist any longer. My fangs dropped, but I continued to kiss him. Making sure to resist any urge to bite him again. I was liking where this was going. {Shudder feeling} I pushed him away and placed my hand on my forehead. "Bill...hes...hes calling me. I..have to go I'm sorry." I rushed to the closet and grabbed some jeans, putting them on fast. He watched as I sped around the room dressing. "I'm really sorry...I can't ignore a makers call. He could be in trouble and need me." I stood in front of him, and ran a hand along his cheek. "Thanks for everything. Please keep Kiara safe." I kissed his lips and mid kiss I sped out of the estate, following the maker call. I just "felt" where to go.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:55 pm

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:01 pm

~still tasting her on my lips, I shake my head. Looking after where she sped off...I have to wonder...~

"What the hell is a Maker's Call?"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Kiara tapped her foot, having seen the exchange. Clad in a corset top, long skinny jeans and her boots, she had her arms crossed over her chest.

"The maker's call is when a vampire summons his or her progeny to them. It's much like a wolf howl, it is unique to the vampire and a progeny who hasn't been released will feel it's pull and know almost instantly where their maker is. Basically Bill just called her and she has no choice but to answer the call"

She stared at the direction Jessica had run off too. "I do wonder where he'd been these past few days"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:12 pm

~sighs, and laughs quietly~

"You are the only one who has ever been able to sneak up on me, Kiara..."

~looking down the road, shaking his head~

"At least she should be safe with her Maker, then..."
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:16 pm

She snorted before shaking her head.

"Oh Quinn... I sure hope so. Her Maker is currently a religious fanatic who from what I've gathered, stabbed her shoulder, nearly killed her and tore out my throat" she said as she walked up to him.

"Looks like you've developed a soft spot for the young vampire Quinn"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

~snapping my head around, I look at Kiara, my eyes going dark and my hands clenching~

"This 'Maker' is the one who dropped you on my doorstep?"

~grabbing my cell from my pocket and hitting a speedial, I bark into it."

"Vincent, find the tracking code for Ms. Hamby's car and locate it. I was to know the moment it stops, and I want to know an hour ago!"

~looking to Kiara with an impish grin~

"Are you spoiling for some payback on this bastard?"

~turning away without waiting for an answer, I storm to the back hallways of the estate and punch a code into one of the few locked doors. Kicking the door open, I walk in swearing and yelling to nobody...~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:28 pm

She nodded before quirking a brow and watching him storm away. To his question she thought for a moment and frankly... no, she wasn't spoiling for payback.

She only felt that same emptiness from before, feeling pity for Bill and his misguided ways. Felt bad for Jessica being torn between duty and reason.

Silently she followed Quinn and grinned. "Wow...I take it someone is a bit angry... or is that the misspent boner talking?" she asked
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:33 pm

~grabbing a sniper rifle off a rack, I flip it across my back, pocketing several clips~

"He left you for dead, Kiara. If your friend had not been there...and he attacks his own progeny....."

~grabbing a net of woven silver, I head out of the room and out to the garage, throwing the weapons into a jeep near the back.~

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:38 pm

She followed him calmly. She honestly had no clue what she'd do if she came face to face with Bill. She wasn't sure of her feelings in this whole thing.

So she silently followed Quinn. "Are you pissed off because he did that... to me?" she asked.

She knew Quinn was just a gentleman at times, but surely all this anger wasn't because he still had feelings for her... was it?
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 pm

~Grabbing extra fuel cans and hooking them on the sides of the jeep, He opens a case and starts pulling out small devices that look dangerous and tossing them in a bag. He ads that to the pile in the back of the jeep, then moves to the front, taking covers off the headlights, as if trying to keep busy...~

"Damn Him! I'll Stake him for the ferals to feed on, and make it last for days!"

~Grabbing a wrench, he throws it through the door of a storage cabinet. He rests against the jeep, breathing hard, his eyes unfocused~
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:55 pm

She leaned against a wall, watching him pace around like an angry feral tiger.

"Quinn... maybe I should tell you all that happened. So you know who and what you're getting into" she said, knowing this may not be such a good idea, but considering he'd opened his home to her and Jessica, he deserved to know what had happened.

She walked up to him, touching his shoulder "You ok?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:02 pm

~Looking to Kiara, a look of rage and hunger dominating my normally gentle gaze.~

"No......I am not......"

~leaning forward, I bring my face next to hers, breathing in her scent deeply. So familiar yet so distant. Tied to many memories...not all of them good...~

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:05 pm

She smiled softly, rubbing his massive biceps. She vaguely recalled it was something she would do to soothe him when she was younger.

"Breathe Quinn... being angry won't help any of us...you know that" she whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:09 pm

~drinking in her scent, her touch a point of light in the darkness that had consumed my mind~

~speaking at barely a whisper~
    "Say what you wish, Kiara. I will listen."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 am