For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Maker's Call

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Maker's Call - Page 2 Empty Re: The Maker's Call

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:01 pm

The wound healed quickly on my wrist as Jessica seemed worse than she already was. I had hoped my blood would somehow bring her back to some kind of normality, but it had failed. I should have realized with Salome's blood and the blood of Lilith coursing through my veins still that it may cause some kind of reaction. As her hand reached into mid-air to touch a figure of her imagination. I took her hand quickly into mine, placing one hand on her soft cheek, turning her gaze to meet mine.

"Jessica...please" slowly as red tears filled my eyes.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:06 pm

The overwhelming feeling of it all hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt light headed and clutched my head. "Oh....." I knew the sun was rising as we speak. I was suddenly weak, emotionally drained, but excited and anxious at the same time. It was like coming down from a high, on speed. "Bii---" Then I could no longer hold myself up. I fell to the floor, in a death sleep.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 pm

‎"Jessica....Jessica.....Jessica"

I tried to rumble her from her sleep, but it was too late. The sun had taken her to her slumber for the day, i began to feel the bleeds start and blood seeped from both of my ears, trickling down my cook skin. My head was becoming a little woozy and i fought against the sun rise.

I bent down slowly, one arm latched under her knees and the other behind her back, as she rested peacefully in my arms, cradling into me. I walked slowly over to the bed, laying her gently upon the silk cream Egyptian sheets, lifting a thin cream blanket and wrapped it over her small frame.

Tucking a lock of her hair behind her ear, taking a seating position by her on the bed, taking her hand into my own.

"Jessica. I do not know if you can hear me.....I need you to remember everything i taught you *running my fingers through her soft delicate hair* I need you to never come back here. To never look for me. I need you to stay away, and never look back. After the first hour of dark, i need you to leave, and do not find me.

Slowly leaning to place a kiss on her cheek, blood flowing more freely as i continued to fight against the pull of the sun.

"I am so sorry, for everything i have put you through. Please remember to do what i taught you. You have the will to stop sweetheart"

I slowly stood from my sitting position, and started to walk towards my own personal chamber, turning to take one last glance as she slept peacefully on the bed.

"Lilith is a farce...Do not let her control you. Only you can control your own....Goodbye Jessica"

Turning slowly as i slowly swayed as i could feel the pull from the sun become much stronger, knowing that Jessica would be gone tomorrow.....She would be safe, I could only hope that she remembered. I had faith in that.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:22 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 am