A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

better day

Andy Bellefleur
Andy Bellefleur
Sheriff
Sheriff

Sexual better day

Post by Andy Bellefleur on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 pm

I walk back in to my office after lunch at merlotte's. Today was fairly slow and didn't get in to it with Stackhouse or Kenya to day. I was wondering where the hell Stackhouse was he didn't show up for work today. Probably should call later. But first needed to go through some paper work.

I thumb through them. I seen Kenya sneaked the taser grant back in. Shaking my head I ball it up and throw it in the trash. I thumbed through various applications. we need a couple more deputies on shift cause of the growing stupidness of this town. plus I'm the sheriff. I'm not supposed to be running around like a chicken with my head cut. supposed to be sitting in this nice little chair. I also had a couple reports I had to do.

first call of the day this woman. oh good god this woman. She's was more wound up tighter than the girdle of a baptist minister's wife at an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast. Tried to calm her ass down but man. apparently her husband was cheating on her with her friend. The friend called us out cause she was treating to kill them both. I finally calmed them all down and made them go separate ways.

My second call well wasn't really a call I so happened to stop a robbery in progress. the guy was pulling out the drive and I caught his ass. Oh and he had the nerve to tell me it wasn't him. All the stolen shit was in his back seat and dumb ass leave the screw driver he used to break in with in the door. My god people some people are just ridiculous. I made Kenya do my arrest report for pay back. Next time she wont yell at me while I'm on the phone.

also had teenager call on his mom for beating him. I get there and the mother explains to me why she was whipping him. He apparently cursed her out and did some other bull shit. I looked at that boy and told him next time I would beat his ass. Wrote a couple speeding tickets nothing much else.

Holly came by to day to. She brought me some coffee. Damn I love the way that woman makes time to come see me. the others where jealous and I drank it in front their faces. slowly. pay back for playing that retarded Justin beaver call me maybe shit.

The day was winding down and almost finished with my paper work. Might swing by holly's again. not sure yet if she's working or not.

better day 2exx2dk

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:14 am