For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Reflection

Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Reflection Empty Reflection

Post by Salome Agrippa Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:24 pm

As I look in the mirror, I can see something I have not seen in centuries. I am truly happy. My eyes shimmer with it. Looking at my reflection, I know it has been far too long. The price was indeed high. My love, my Roman….he was lost, and that pain was the one sadness I still held. Lilith had granted me a gift though. My sweet Nora was at my side. Our plans went deep and long, but they have finally come to pass.

If it had not been for Bill & Eric’s deception and foolishness, the transition would have been far more difficult. By our holy scripture, I could not have ended Roman, but through his own actions, he has freed Russell to do just that. Just enough silver in Russell’s blood to show in the skin…not enough to weaken him, along with a nice strong drink when the guards were not looking…

If only the others knew my deepest secret…not even sweet Nora knows that one…None in the Authority know yet…but it would be revealed in due time. Picking up my brush, I begin my relaxation ritual that I have followed for centuries. As I draw the brush through my hair, I let all but the sensation fall away…I can still feel Her blood on my tongue. So Sweet and so pure…

Looking in my mirror, I can see her. Hiding behind my eyes, whispering to me from her hiding place within me. She guides me down the True Path and will do so always. I am Lilith reborn, and she has guided my hand. Sweet William at my side, I will be ever a match for anything that comes against me. I am guided by her blood in my veins, by her thoughts in my mind. I am Lilith reborn.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 am