For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

stay with me

Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

stay with me Empty stay with me

Post by Rikki Mercer Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 pm

I woke up with a jerk. had another nightmare. I turned over to see if Alcide was up but he was gone. as I Yawned and looked at my phone for the time my thoughts wondered. I remeber that night when alcide strolled in the barn. He had chalenged JD and I Stood up to be his second. now I was more to him and he more to me. I just wish all this shit was finished with so we could live our lives. so I could wake you in the morning snuggled up with him in our bed. I just wish he would stay with me. I know its selfish of me but I wanted him to my self. I know he has responsibilities and such but I just wanted to stay. I wanted him to come busting through the hotel door and Lay with me all day. to lay with him without out a care in the world.

the noise of the phone ringing made me jump out my daze. I looked at the screen and sighed. It was work calling for the fourth time. I let it go to voice mail and listen to my boss yell. Yeah for sure I would be fired when I get back but who cares. I'll find another job. Alcide means more to me then anything and I was here for him. I peeled my self out of bed and strecthed as I walked towards the bathroom. I stood there for awhile lost in a daze in the mirror. I studied the dark lines and circles under my eyes and shook my head. all this pack business was taking its toll on me and my body. I scratch my head and make a pot off coffee and wait for him to call or text me.
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

stay with me Empty Re: stay with me

Post by Alcide Herveaux Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:14 pm

*Wakes with a start on the small couch at Jackson's trailer. Sitting up rubbing my lower back where a spring poked me all night. My thoughts automatically go to where Rikki is. Scratching my head remembering that she's tucked up in the motel bed, after Dad called after someone took a couple pock shots at the trailer. I headed out here leaving her asleep. Leaving her there tore me apart. But she's safer there than here. Grabbing my phone looking at the time, I better send her a text see if she wants to meet Dad and I in town for breakfast at the bar? I start typing :: Boo wanna meet Dad and I at the bar for breakfast? We can be there in 30 mins? That good for you? :: Hit send text button. I yell at Dad you get his lazy furry butt out of bed and get ready to head to town.*
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:38 pm

My phone vibrates and I run to see who it is. It was alcide finally texting me. He said he would be going to breakfast with his dad and wanted me to join them. quickly replying yes I tossed on a shirt and jeans. was abit nervious to met his father. dont know why I just was. Hoping in the car I send him a tex : on the way <3:
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 pm

*Dad and I crawl into the truck and head towards town. I look over at him then the road clearing my throat. Tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, whistling a tuneless tune. *

Jackson clears his throat with a hacking cough, "Son what do you want to tell me? Don't deny it you are figgity and you only do that when you have to tell me news. So spit it out.

*chuckling a nervous laugh* "Dad, um we will be meeting someone for breakfast at the bar, and she means something to me. She's my second, but finishes up first in my heart."

He laughs slapping me on the shoulder, "I never thought you would get over Debbie Pelt, your sister thought you would take up with that scrawny blond from Louisiana, what was her name, Pooki, Snooki, Trudi?

*Clearing my throat saying,* "Sookie, Sookie Stackhouse. No she has a attachment to the Sheriff of Area 5 Eric Northman. So nothing is happening there. Rikki is her name Rikki Mercer. Please be nice and oh god don't tell the when ally was a lil pup stories for all that's good and holy."

Jackson let's out a raspy laugh, " Oh lil Ally stories I haven't thought of those in years. But I will be on my best behavoir. Pack Swear Son."
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:41 pm

*was running alittle late. What a great impression late on a dinner date. parking by alcides truck I hope out and shuffle into the bar. I look for them and spot alcide waving at me. I smile and walk over to the table.*" hey sorry Im late. hi Im rikki"* I extended my hand to shake jackson's*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:48 pm

*Waving at Rikki to come over and sit down she hold her hand out and introduced herself to Jackson. I see the firm handshake, that should go far with Jackson.*

Jackson takes her hand looking her up and down sizing her up, "Jackson Herveaux, that scallywag sitting across from me father. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." Pointing at me "He didn't tell me how beautiful you are."

*Scoffing pulling her into the booth next to me* "Dad she is more than that, she has everything." *leaning forward* "She could be my alpha if she wanted me and I was the alpha male." *Placing my hand on top of hers, seeing Jackson's eyes settling on her hand with Mama's ring on it* "
    Yes I gave it to her, as a promise for things to come."
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:02 pm

*I smile looking down at the beautiful ring then back towards jackson.*" thank you mr Herveaux. and I promise to take good care of your son." * I say smiling at alcide. the waitress takes our order and we continue talk and I bring up the subject of training.*" So alcide hows you training going? Hopefully it goes better then our trainig if you know what I mean."
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 pm

*Looks down at the table breathing deeply to calm my thoughts before Dad could smell my arousal* "Ummm Boo I haven't spoken with Quinn since the meeting, I await his call."

Jackson snorts, " I am sure Quinn handed this one his ass and made him beg for the chance to work with him."

*Looking at his Dad with incredulity,* "You knew he would ambush me? You knew he would push all my buttons?"

Jackson's raspy laugh really rankled me, "Boy Johnathon Quinn has forgotten more about fighting than most of us will ever think about learning, the fact he would take you on as a pupil shows you he sees something in you."

*Shakes head* "He only took me on because of he promised Rikki a favor."
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:21 pm

*We recive our food and we eat in akward silence for awhile.Alcide was a bit nerious i could tell. I dont know why. His dad was nice probaly embarrassing him though.*""Have you found out whos been stalking your trailer?" *I try to break the akward silence again. I had a bad feeling alcide was gona tell me something i didnt want to hear. I should have just kept my mouth shut.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:44 pm

*Covering her non dominate hand with mine, looking deeply into Rikki's eyes,* "Boo we tracked them through the woods to where they parked the car smelling JD Carson's scent, I don't know who the other wolves are. Right now I know JD is looking for our weakness. He peppered the trailer in the middle of the night, that's why you woke alone, I went out there to see if I could find them. The are using guerrilla tactics, hit then run, things are starting to escalate so time well tell, when they make their move."

Jackson clears his throat, looking at me, "What aren't you saying about you meeting with John Quinn? You know he is not one to be taken lightly. He has taken out rogue vampires and cage fought. A wannabe alpha would be child's play to him. I doubt he would break a sweat.

*Sighs looking at him,* I told you the truth, I told him why I was there, he wasn't impressed, I laid all my cards on the table, he still wasn't impressed. I finally begged him to help me save the pack, for everyone's sake. I walked away from your pack and look what happened. I have one black mark against me, I cannot let Russell take down another pack for shits and giggles.
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 pm

"Im with you a hundred precent. JD deserves a ass whipping for alowing vamps to control my pack. Its turned to shit. I cant just stand by and let it crumble into nothing better then lap dogs for Russel."* I look at the ground. the thought of my pack broken ruins my blood to a boil. My temper was coming out and I didnt want to show his dad my bitchy side so I stopped while I was ahead. I held my tounge as I tapped my foot on the ground.*" I just wish all thi shit would be over with. Its taken so much out of me and you."* I say still looking at the ground.*
    Alcide Herveaux
    Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 pm

*Sliding an arm around her shoulders pulling her tight against me, wishing I could take all the worry and strain from her, just to see her smile and laugh again would make me happy.* "Dad I am sure they will be making their move soon, in the next 36 hours, Rikki is probably jobless now, because of being here so long. I want you and her to head to back to Louisiana, to John Quinn's compound. That way I wouldn't have to worry, and if things succeed then I will take the pack into hand and get the V out of it, if not make sure Rikki is looked after. I left her the documentation if things went south."

Jackson Herveaux pulls out a pack of cigarettes pounding it on the table to pack it, " I have never turned tail and ran ever, I am not about to start it. But I agree Rikki should go to Quinn's there would be no place safer. " He looks at Rikki covering her hand, " This one over here won't fight if you are anywhere around, and I cannnot protect the both of you. I don't want to have to make that decision on who to watch. So I agree with him go to Quinn's and we can concetrate on taking this sumbitch down."

*Turning to look at her leaning a bit foreward pulling out my wallet opening it extracting the card that Jackson gave me,* "I want you to go back to the motel and pack, call Quinn and hit the road not stopping unless for gas, watch for people following you. Anyone who is looking to close at you get the hell out of there." *Pulling out my compact Baretta PX4 9 MM placing it in her lap* "Stick that in your bag and go Boo. I know you know how to use it. I just don't hope you have to."

*Pulling her up from the booth with me dropping some money on the table and motioning for Dad to head to the truck to give me space to tell her good bye yet again. Pulling her into a tight embrace, placing my lips on hers claiming them passionately, plundering the depths as my hands slide down her back, cupping her buttocks smacking one of the cheeks as I break off the kiss*
    "Go now Boo before I can't let you leave. I need you to be safe. I will do my level best to come back to you, and I will never leave you behind or send you away. You will have to want to leave me. I don't think I could do it again."
    Rikki Mercer
    Rikki Mercer

Post by Rikki Mercer Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:22 pm

*As I walk out the bar gripping Quinns card a couple tears roll down my cheeks. I quickly wipe them away and start up the car. I sit in silence staring at the card for awhile before taking my phone out and slowly dialing the numbers. I slowly place th ephone to my ears and drive off towards the hotel. It goes to voice mail and I leave one as I pack up.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:58 pm