A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Dear Pam

Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Sexual Dear Pam

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 pm

Good evening. So I was sent a letter from someone called 'Pet Peeve' and here is what they wrote.
Dear Pam,
Why must people constantly take self portraits of themselves using iPhones (without dual lenses) or cameras point it at the mirror? You are supposed to point the lens on the back of the phone, or point the camera lens AT YOU, not the mirror. This way, you can see the image on your phone or camera in the mirror and hit the shutter button and PRESTO! A picture with NO camera in it. AND what is up with the Duck faces?!?!

Dear Pet Peeve,
While I highly agree with you, these people are known as what I like to call 'fucktarded'. They simply cannot help themselves. In the technology world we live in today, people find it most attracting to pucker their lips so to imitate a beek or bill (like a duck) and tilt their head showing themselves in a mirror as they capture the photo. And most of the time the flash pointed in the mirror shows horrendous results. Sometimes you just have to laugh and wonder who spawed these people. Its catching on quickly and I have to applaud you for suggesting how to do it properly. We can't all be smart like you and I so maybe, the world would be better if we just all hugged a fucktard. It may make them realize they are loved and don't need to make such ugly duckling faces in the mirror. I've heard it called "kissy face" before. I have to ask...who kisses like that these days? I know I've been dead a while, but there are just some things that should NOT change. *winks*

Dear Pam Images11

Dear Pam Images12

Dear Pam 26d7ee10

Dear Pam Jtv718e

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:43 am