A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Another Damn Day In The Life Of Me Bitches!

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Sexual Another Damn Day In The Life Of Me Bitches!

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 pm

*I don't know why these fuckin rednecks have to come into my fuckin bar and start shit. I fuckin thought they have learned when I am on duity (Laughs) no one needs to be fuckin with Merlotte's. Feelin my body start to drain as I walk my black ass up my same old stairs. Lookin over my sholders like a crack head in a bush will jump out* Now dat would make my mother fuckin day *Laughin as I push open my unlocked door. Reachin into my black hoodie's pocket I pull out this long awaited blunt I rolled before work.* bout damn time I get to puff on yo ass *Before I can think my lungs were inhaleing and exhaleing before I even kicked my door shut..(Cell Phone Rings)..* No no no LaLa is off duity *Tossin that damn thing I lay back on my couch lookin out the shades of my window. Jesus seemed to seep into my head again. His smell, the way his eyes looked before fallin asleep. I can help but thinkin over and over how damn much I miss him. I know it ain't my fault but damn motha fucka how harsh is that. Seein your body kill someone and have NO controll. I feel my body shiver at the thought.* I love you Jesus, I hope you know and rememba that motha fucka! *I smile as I take another hit from my blunt. Lettin out a few hard smoker coughs before puttin da bitch out.. I some how got my stoned ass off the couch enough to go get my phone from the otherside of the room. I mean fuck might as well make some money right? I's be all about my money boo laughing as I do the money fingers. Lookin down at my Iphone 4S I see that Jason has called.* Now I wonder what the fuck Stackhouse needs this time. *I smiles before pressing the call button* He knows he wants all this fineness *listening to the phone go straight to voicemail. I hung the bitch up before voicemail, aint no point in me leaving one the poor boy probably don't know how to work the damn thing! *Laughing my ass off as I makes my way to my room for a slight nap before my next shift at Merlotte's....If I decided to even show the fuck up!*

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:17 pm