For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

A Memory Woth Living

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

A Memory Woth Living - Page 2 Empty Re: A Memory Woth Living

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 pm

She kissed him for all she was worth, moving her hips upward, her body going into a frenzy of pleasure. She pulled her lips away from his for just a moment.

"Bill....I....I love you" she said breathlessly, the thrusting of his hips, the fluid motion, the feel of his sharp fangs, it all threw her over the edge. She let out a loud growl, her nails digging into his shoulders, her back arching, her body tightening around his as she fell into a powerful orgasm.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:17 pm

One of my hands gripped on to her waist as I pulled her closer to my, I could feel her body shudder around me as the words "I love you" slipped from her lips, turning to meet her gaze "I love you Kiara Griffen" Her nails started digging into my flesh as i felt her walls clamp around me as her body released an orgasm. A moment later, I could feel her around me and bring me to my own raging release.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:21 pm

She moaned loudly, her whole body shaking in pleasure. After a moment her body collapsed on the bed, her pulse racing, her heart beating wildly. With her hair messy, and a bit of sweat on her brow she reached and touched his cheek.

"I could spend eternity like this Bill" she whispered, stroking along his chin, feeling the teasing whiskers of his skin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 pm

With my cool skin pressed firmly against her warm hot skin, a bead of sweat rolled down from her brow, using my tongue to lavish the taste of her in every which way I could.

"I love you Kiara Griffen"

Were the only words that could escape my lips. I wanted to revel in this moment, and make it last forever.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:36 pm

There was a whisper of a voice around, a strange strangled noise before Lilith appeared behind Bill

"Drink her blood... drink ALL of it" she whispered to him.

Kiara was just stroking his chin, nuzzling him gently, enjoying the feel of his perpetual cool skin.

Lilith extended her fangs, now suddenly beside Kiara.

"She is food, all mortals are food...drink her, drink ALL of her" she whispered again, threatening to bite Kiara's neck.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:57 pm

I closed my eyes for a moment, taking in a un-needed breath, taking in her scent. Just before I opened my eyes, I heard her. Lilith.

"Drink all of her" the words rasped of her lips.

I turned to look, and she was laid on the bed beside Kiara. Her blood covered body, drenching the cream sheets in her blood.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Kiara smiled softly. "Let me get you some royal blood Bill, you must be hungry" she said softly, moving to kiss him sweetly before sliding out from beneath him. Not minding being naked she walked about the room to the cooler where he kept blood stocked.

As she set it on a warmer Lilith was suddenly behind her.

"Bill I chose you... drink ALL of her" she said, suddenly behind Kiara. The blood drenched vampire placed her hand on Kiara's neck.

Kiara, with a sweet smile on her face was suddenly made silent as Lilith draged her claws through her neck and beheaded her. Kiara's head dropped with a sickening thud. Lilith held the headless body which was squirting blood all over the floor, the bed and part of the wall.

"Drink ALL of her!" demanded Lilith, shaking the headless body, spraying Bill with Kiara's still warm blood. The memory faded and Bill would find himself back in his destroyed master bedroom, the stench of death even heavier than before, only the scratch marks on the headboard any reminder of a sweeter time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:00 am