A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Jesus and Lala

Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Sexual Jesus and Lala

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:53 pm

*Fuckin parties, people callin for my talents. I never get no fucking time to myself no fuckin more* Damn you white people *Lookin at my fine ass self in the mirror I smile as I start to think of Jesus, The way he used to style his hair in the mornings* damnit boo I miss you *I cannot seem to get my fuckin mind around him being gone, he isnt really gone. He is just.....Just getting milk. That's it. That niggah will be walkin in that door in a min. Even though I know it aint true I still fuckin hope my baby will return to me....For good. Not just this ghostly pop ups he pulls one me all the fuckin time* I hate it when you pop up and scare me, its like you dead folk like to fuckin scare me half to death *turnin the light off he heads to his couch to light his blunt he has been waitin to fuckin smoke.*
Jesus Velasquez
Jesus Velasquez

Sexual Re: Jesus and Lala

Post by Jesus Velasquez on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:54 pm

*looking around the corner, I watch as Lafayette turns off the lights and goes to sit down. I wait a few minutes until he is comfortable, then I go into the room and sit beside him. I smile, knowing he doesnt see me yet, and I can't help but laugh inside. I lean in and put my lips to his ear and whisper "I love you"*
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:56 pm

*Jumpin off my ass I turn to see Jesus* Damnit baby why do you have to scare me like that, you know I hate that* Looks down at his simple smile he had. I couldn't stay mad at the fool I love his mexican no matter how crazy his family is* What you doing babe? Heaven boring you? *Smiles as I sit down next to him again*

Jesus and Lala Large
Jesus Velasquez
Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:00 pm

‎*Running my finger down the side of his face* "Heaven! Ha, they wish! I have missed you and I wanted to see how you were doing. I wanted to thank you for what you did and to also tell you how stupid you were to even go there. You should be more careful with my most prized possession and take care of youself. You know how I hate how careless you can be sometimes, but I love you all the same" *I look at him, while he looks down, and I put my hand under his chin and bring his eyes to mine and lean in and kiss his beautiful lips* "I wish we weren't in this situation, but Im glad you can still see me and I can still be around for you. To tell you how stupid you are being from time to time" *Laughing out loud and shaking my head, I wink at him*
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:05 pm

*Lookin at his face I can't seem to fight it no more. I feel the tears reaming down my face as I look into his brown eyes* I miss you baby, I want you here. I know that can't happen and that kills me. I know you hate how I run around and no give a fuck. cuz really I don't. You were the one to give the fucks around here. *Lookin down away from Jesus I feel the tears stream more down my cheeks then ever. The pain I feel that this beaner isn't here to stay. Knowin he cannot feel me truly.* I know you can't stay to long but can you stay for a while. I miss having you around me bitch. *Tryin my fuckin hardest to whipe the tears from my face* I need my bottom bitch with me at all times.

Jesus and Lala Large
Jesus Velasquez
Jesus Velasquez

Post by Jesus Velasquez on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:11 pm

‎"Baby, I am here, at all times. You don't always see me and that's my fault, but I promise you, I will never leave you. You should give a fuck, I don't care what you say, if something were to happen to you, there's a chance, I would never see you again at all. Who knows where you would go and if we'd be together after that. Right now we are together and that is all that should matter. You are my heart and you will always have my heart, so please take care of it and dont break it. I couldn't manage to even imagine how that would hurt. I can't lose you and I refuse to. You need to take care of yourself." *I start choking on my words and cant keep talking, so I just put my arms around him
Lafayette Reynolds
Lafayette Reynolds

Post by Lafayette Reynolds on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 pm

*Feelin his cool body envelope me, I can't help but start to cry again* I know babe I will be more careful I promise, I do give a fuck and I am afraid of that. I am afraid if I go and I move on somewhere I wont see you. But you are right, we have each other right now. That is all that should matter. *Smiling as I feel his body tighten around mine*

Jesus and Lala Large

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:38 am