For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Just Confusing!

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Just Confusing! Empty Just Confusing!

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:29 pm

I sat on my Living room floor and checked my phone 22 missed calls and 14 voice mails from Jessica. I swallowed and my fingers ran through my hair! What shall I do? Just move on and forget anything about her? I can't forget what happened and it drove me crazy! Bill was a bible banging cunt, like Eric liked to say about them...And I pretty much agree with him! My Finger touched my phone and I sighed...So I pressed the call button, to call Jessica back!
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Just Confusing! Empty Re: Just Confusing!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:31 pm

I turned off the blow dryer and cocked my head. Yep it was my phone ringing. I rushed into my room, still wearing my plush white robe and looked at the screen. It was....it was....Jason. I swallowed the lump in my throat and closed my eyes as I slid the screen open. "He-Hello? Jason?" I held the phone to my ear waiting to hear his voice.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:32 pm

I heard her voice and my heart start beating immediately..."Hey Jessica" I swallowed hardly and I was soooo nervous! "sorry that I didn't answered the Phone...I was busy and didn't heard it!" I said softly and looked to my window

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:34 pm

I began to pace my room to try to sound and act normal. "Oh, it's...its okay. Sorry to call so much I was just...worried. About your head. How is it?" I remember seeing the huge bump on the back of his head and that's when it seemed like his whole personality changed. I just wanted Jason back. I wanted him to say he felt the same way and he was wrong...I wanted a lot of things. It didn't mean I'd get it. Holly's warning rang in my ears.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 pm

My Fingers ran through my hair and I sighed..."Well my head is doing okay.." I said and the whole memories about how i happened came back...I closed my eyes and swallowed..."Listen...I'm in between, okay? One Part of me wanna forget all this crap...Crap what your maker said to me, to Sookie...to you...And just go on with our "normal" life...But on the other hand, there is so much pain in me, you understand? I can't get over the fact that a Vampire killed my parents and nearly killed me! And you are a Vampire..There is too much Hate in my heart!" I knew hard words...but only the truth...One side I feared to lose her...but on the other side, I don't want to deal with her and her species!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:57 pm

As I listened to him explain things, I held back tears. I could tell he was struggling. Sinking to the floor to sit on my butt as I brought my knees to my chest, holding the phone to my ears. Hate...in his heart. Hate for me, because I was a vampire. "Jason, I promised you I'd be here for you through anything. It took me long, well I guess too long to realize my true feelings for you. It was when I thought I'd lose you forever I knew I couldn't live a day without you. If you need space....I....I....*a tear rolls down my face* Under...stand. I will give you what ever it is you need." I put my hand over my mouth as the tears fell. They say when you love someone...to let them go. If they come back they are yours, if not...they never were. I was afraid of the second one.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 pm

I listened to her words and closed my eyes...It kinda hurt me when she cried..."Jessica..." I said quietly..."I know what you said about, begin there for me...And I was really thankful for that..." and then something got my attention...Something what she said..."What do you mean, you realized your true feelings?!" I asked and sat on my floor

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:13 pm

I wiped the tears that fell freely, my hand now covered in blood. I rubbed my thumb and forefinger together realizing I'd never change from being...what he hated. I listened to him, staring at my hand. His question brought me back from my thoughts. I closed my eyes. Of coarse, Jessica...he didn't remember because he has a head injury. "I'm sorry I lied to you, I just...I wanted to be close to you again. At the Masquerade....I know saying I was someone else to dance with you was wrong. I can't take it back, but I am sorry." He was silent. Silence usually wasn't good, and I felt nervous...so I rambled. "And...when I thought you would be killed because of Bill, being separated from you, worrying about you...not knowing if you were okay. It killed me...and all I thought about was you. All I wanted....was you. I....I love you."
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:21 pm

I listened to her word and the Memories about the Masquerade Ball came back....But to that time I still had my head injury, so I was confused all the time..She told me that this "Secret girl" was her and everything started to make sense...This Attraction...this..knowing and not knowing..I closed my eyes and then I heard her Confession...And it was like a Earthquake that grasped me and shook me...How many times did I dream about those words...coming outta her mouth? Too many to count....I felt my wet hands and my racing heart..."I would lie if I'd say I'm not loving you!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:29 pm

His silence was finally broken when he spoke those words. My head came up as I looked at the picture of us on my wall. "Jason, you said you didn't want anything to do with me. Why would you love me now?" I hated to ask instead of basking in the moment of this, but I had to know I wasn't hearing things and I had to know why...why now? Immediately I regretted saying anything, but I couldn't ignore the fact he said he didn't want anything to do with me.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:35 pm

God damn this girl!! I closed my eyes again and my fingers touched the floor..."Gosh Jessica, Yes I hate Vampires...do I hate you? No...Do you think my feelings will change that fast? I don't know since when I love you...But I'm struggling..Jess, there is so much going on in my mind...I can't figure out, ya know? But there is one thing, that I sure know...'I love you'" I said and my head lean on the wall...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:42 pm

A smile crossed my lips. I just prayed it wasn't all a dream. With a flash I was up and running my finger along the photo of us. He said it, he loved me...I loved him. So what was the problem? Bill....I still hadn't heard from him since that night. Jason could still be in danger, bad danger if Bill still believed in Lilith. "I'm so glad you do. I wanna see you so bad, but Bill is still out there somewhere. It's not safe, you're not safe...and it's my fault. I told him I'd turn you and I disobeyed. All of it is my fault." One day I prayed he'd forgive me for everything that Bill did. And for being the reason Hoyt left town and asked me to glamour him to forgetting Jason and I.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:53 pm

I sighed and heard her words..."I'm save Jessica...Bill can't enter my house and you are the only vampire with this 'permission'" I said quietly..."No, don't turn me...I don't think I would be the same Jason...as a Vampire!" I explained and grabbed myself a beer...This is what I need...A beer!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:55 pm

I couldn't help but laugh. "I meant what I said...If I were to spend an eternity with anyone, it....it would be you Jason." I wanted nothing more but to start over, fresh start for us. But its like this dark cloud hung over me worrying that I'd get him hurt...or killed. Things shouldn't have to be this difficult. It just shouldn't. Sure, he was worth fighting for but when could we just sit back and enjoy each other without having to fight. "I'm glad you called me back. Maybe we can start over?"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:00 pm

After I heard her Words about the eternity, I just had to smile....My Fingers ran over my neck and I looked to a Picture of Jessica and me..."Yes maybe we can do that!" I said and sighed..."But be aware, if Bill will try to harm me, you, Sookie or anybody else I will kill him..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:03 pm

"I understand." I was giddy with happiness now. Things were finally falling back into...normal? "Jason, you also have to understand that I feed off humans. I don't kill them, but I like human blood. Now if that's a problem I need to know now so we don't have a repeat of you shooting me in the head." I said with a smile.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:15 pm

Oh yes...this feeding this, almost forget it...Funny though! "Yeah...I don't know...I think not allow you is like forbidden me to eat at burger king!" I sighed..."You can feed on them...but no Sex and no guys who are attracted to you!" I can't stand guys who want to be between Jessicas legs! "And without shooting, I promise..except, it's turning you on!" I smirked...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:23 pm

I laughed and nodded my head as I laid on my bed, snuggling with the pillow next to me wishing it were him. I hadn't fed since I woke up for the night and I felt hungry. "I promise. No sex and I will only feed from ugly guys" I laughed again. "Speaking of, I better go find what's for dinner. Promise we'll talk again soon? Maybe....go out sometime?" I said as I bit my lip waiting for his answer.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:30 pm

I couldn't help it, but I had to smile..."Yeah...okay, sounds good!" I said, with a quite better feeling in my heart..."Well then enjoy your meal!" I sipped on my beer and looked again to the Window..."Just call me and let me know when you wanna go out with me!"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:34 pm

The smile on my face just kept getting bigger. "I will, promise." After hanging up the phone with him I turned on my back and kicked my feet and arms in glee. I jumped off the bed and headed back to the bathroom to finished getting dressed for the night. Holly's reading might have been wrong...it had to be wrong. I hoped and prayed it was wrong. Jason loved me and thats all that mattered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:47 pm