A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Love is a Many Splendored Thing

Kenya Jones
Kenya Jones

Sexual Love is a Many Splendored Thing

Post by Kenya Jones on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:50 pm

*Lays the phone down smiling. It's been two weeks since I came back from the SWAT training course in Baton Rouge where I met Mr. Marcus James a detective from Monroe. We have visited each others churches, had several dinners. He met my family at Sunday dinner. India approves saying he is the first person in a long time to make me smile, laugh and act like a human. Her words stung a bit, but looking back I have been in a suspended animation for I can't remember how long. For the first time in a long time I feel alive. Sheriff Bellefleur hasn't annoyed me once since coming back from the course. He expects me to teach everyone what I learned. I smiled and said I will do my very best, but I am not guaranteeing Jason Stackhouse retaining anything. If he uses this knowledge on the public at large, I will taze him until he twitches like a puppy in a dream chasing rabbits. I am meeting Marcus in Monroe to meet his mother and grandmother for dinner tonight. Sheriff Bellefleur is on call so I should be safe to make the trip there without interruptions. I hope his mother and grandmother don't think I am devil or anything. Wondering what I have in the way of meeting mothers and grandmothers and still look enticing?*

Love is a Many Splendored Thing 2FNbf

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:55 am