For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I Know You.....But Why?

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I Know You.....But Why? Empty I Know You.....But Why?

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:41 pm

~ Fangtasia Basement*

Bill had been reeling through his mind again and again about memories that kept flashing through his mind in words, pictures, voices. He couldn't associate one thing from another, frustratingly he kept the memory of .......Jess.....Jessica. He could see many things flash through his mind as a film reel.

The water dripping echoed the eerie silence of the basement that had become his prison, the thick concrete walls that seemed to close in around him, finding it hard to concentrate. Several empty bottles had begun to pile up around him as he paced back and forth, his feet dragging across the concrete floor. His skin itched with the un-comfort of the clothes that he had been provided with by the woman who visited him frequently to deliver the warm bottles of blood.

Wearing a figure hugging long sleeved black cotton shirt, and some loose fitted navy blue trousers that flared at his ankles and a pair of black slip on's that he found to be very uncomfortable. He could still picture his hands wrapping around the throat of the one that he had named Jessica. Her body shaking violently beneath his own body as she grappled with his and she tried to escape him.

"Bill......Bill....I have more blood for you. Eric said you need to drink more"

His train of thought was interrupted by high heeled shoes clicking down the stairs.

"Where are ya?"

Her voice etched around him as she caught him standing by a concrete pillar.

"Jesus, Judas pie...You scared the life out of me" her voice screeched, her hands trembling, shaking the bottle of blood in her hand.

"I apologize...I did not mean to frighten you"

"That's alright....Just make a noise next time"

Bill sped over so that he now stood in front of her, capturing her eyes into his own, pulling her mind into his.

"I have to go out for a while. You have not seen me...Do you understand?"

Hypnotically she replied "Yes"

"Good...Now leave"

Hypnotically she replied "Yes"

With the bottle of blood still in her hand, she turned to leave as Bill continued to follow in pursuit. He had to leave, he felt as though he was suffocating in this room, confined to an empty cell for a crime he could not remember and was not sure he wanted to remember. He felt something that he could not describe deep within his core, fear. But it was not his own, it was someone else's. And he had to find out who.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

I Know You.....But Why? Empty Re: I Know You.....But Why?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:49 pm

I had been reeling my mind since the other night when Bill had semi-attacked me. After going to Jason, he helped me through it by staying with me. Now, he had the late shift and I had to just sit at home and wait. Waiting was the worst. I didn't know what I was waiting for...Bill to burst through the door and kill me or I kill him....he was still possessed apparently. Nothing had changed. I flicked through every channel on tv, 700 channels and couldn't focus on not a one of them.

I stood and headed to the mini kitchen to pour myself a glass of true blood, since I'd promised Jason I wouldn't feed on anyone since the Rosie incident. I could hear someone outside, feeling my body tense, I shook my head. No way Pam and Eric would let him go...right?
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:59 pm

The trees rustled in the warm breeze that swirled around him, tussling his hair around him. He had followed his feet and let them lead him through the clustered willow and oak trees as their branches danced in the soothing breeze that brushed over his corpse like skin. His mind and body feeling a strong pull of all his senses in this particular direction. He could sense a familiarity and could not fathom as to why he felt the need to head in this direction. As he continued to walk through the trees, scattered lights broke through the horizon. A large white house that stood out in the sticks, bright lights shining through every window that he could see.

He knew this place, he could vividly remember this place, but couldn't pinpoint as to why.....Home

He let his feet lead him towards the graveled drive way, that crunched beneath his feet, letting his hands glide across the wooden frame that led him towards the large double doors that led to what he could feel and presume to be home. He let his feet take him to the base of the stairs, his eyes continuing to wander around him, his ears picking up the connection that he felt in the basement, that same connection he felt when Jessica had come to see him.

Was she here?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:06 pm

I heard more rustling and knew someone was outside. Jason....I knew he couldn't stay away from me. I set the warmed blood down and headed for the door, throwing it open with a smile only to see...Bill. Shit....My mouth hung open slightly as I made eye contact with him. Not willing to chance anything I began to back up slowly, my hands extended in front of me in surrender.

"Please...please don't hurt me....please."

It would be now for him to just kill me, he would overpower me by years. Besides the fact he was my maker...Before I knew it the back of my leg hit the stairs as I fell to a sitting position. I couldn't rescind his invitation...it was his house after all.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:13 pm

The door began to open slowly and there stood Jessica, the one person he could vividly remember from the memories that he had begun to remember slowly. The look of pure agonizing fear that crossed her pale face as though she had seen him as a danger to her, but he could not remember if he was or was not.....Was he?

"Please...please don't hurt me....please."

He felt himself break inside, or what could break inside. She feared him, and he could feel that and it devastated him. He could not remember full to what he had done to make her feel like this.

"Jess...Jessica......"

He tried to make his voice sound so soft, so un-threatening to her, his body full of confusion and despair. He took a step forward and stopped at the barrier that would lead him inside the large house.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Every inch of my body was trembling, afraid of what he would do. He'd acted innocently before and it only got me on the ground, on my back. The Goddesses blood was supposed to cleanse him, but it was obvious that it wasn't working fast enough if at all. He said my name slowly, softly. My face scrunched together in fear.

"Y-Yes?" Was all I could say, he looked confused...was he really? Was he harmless and finally himself. I lifted myself from the stairs, slowly. My eyes on his, afraid to move anymore as I waited.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:56 am

His eyes continued to wander around him, the bright lights almost blinding his sight as this was the first time that he could fully remember outside the building basement that he had found to be called "Fangtasia". He let his hands trace the white wooden door frame that separated him from Jessica who had now lifted herself from the stairs and stood still as she waited, unsure of what he would do.

"I-I know this place.....I-I remember it. This place...It feels like home.....But why?"

He took his first step inside of the house and watched as Jessica recoil back from him further as his eyes brushed across every surface and every room that he could see.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:47 pm

I stood there, watching him closely as he looked around trying to figure out what was happening, and he seemed familiar with the mansion.

"Bill? A-are you....confused?" I held on to the banister as he stood just on the other side of the threshold, terrified of what he would do.

I thought about who I could call...oh wonderful my cell was in another room, he'd beat me before I could reach it. He was stronger, faster, and older....

"Bill, this IS your home...don't you remember...you lived here when you were....human...and you've redone it."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:58 pm

He could hear her voice, but not the words, her mind had become flooded with confusion as his eyes continued to wander around every surface that he could see. He had flashes and he seemed to remember this building but yet somewhere he could not seem to fully re-call it all.

"When I was human........*he turned to look at Jessica* This is my home?"

He took further steps inside the house, the sound of his feet hitting the wooden floor was all that filled the eerie silence.

"This was my home......I remember......You......I-I think I remember you"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:04 pm

I nodded slowly, still wide eyed at his amnesia. Was there a medicine for this or something? "I....am Jessica Hamby....your um...progeny. Do you know what that means?"

Maybe if I explained things slower and watched his eyes for the first sign of distress or...or....emptiness like before when he lunged at me. It wasn't easy seeing him like this, I just wanted my vampire father back. The one who taught me so much, the one I looked up to.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Pro.....Progeny. He had heard, Eric refer to Pam, he couldn't really remember her name or if it was even Pam. It was a vampire who made another..

"I-I made you....Your my child"

His eyes focused on her's as they glowed brightly with uncertainty and fear. He could feel it within every inch of his body, it stung him like a hot poker through his chest.

"Your afraid....You fear me?......Why?"

He was not sure he wanted to know this, but Eric and his progeny seemed to have a loving relationship, was their's not the same?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 pm

"Y-yes..." I nodded again. "You...turned me."

My eyes found his as he seemed to put pieces together and then the look of pain crossed his face. What was happening. Then he spoke, I cleared my throat and thought of how to word it.

"In the last month....You were brainwashed by this cult, that believed in a Demi-Goddess named Lilith. She took control of you, Bill. You...hit me, locked me away, and then....you...drank her blood...centuries old ancient blood. Only, instead of it doing what you thought....it let her POSSESS you. Now, we are trying to detox you, I guess is the word. The memory thing is a side effect. And....you attacked me three days ago...so yeah...I'm a little afraid of you. Is that all too much?"

I'd heard the story from Pam and Eric about what had happened that night at the Authority and it made me even more petrified of him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 pm

"Lilith....The chosen one"

Lilith....That was her name. He had seen her twice in almost a vision in the basement that he had been kept in. Then he let it sink in....He had hurt his progeny. That was why she was so afraid of him....he had hurt her....locked her away.

"Jess-Jessica....I am sorry....I can't remember"

He could feel the blood forming on the rims of his eyes as they started to become heavy. He raised his finger tips to the rims of his eyes.

"I don't remember"

He hands became fisted in his messy hair as he tried to force himself to remember.

"Blood....There is so much blood"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:35 pm

He started to sorta freak out a little as I watched in horror. I extended my hands to reach out to him but quickly recoiled as he started to lose it.

"Bill...calm down...please....you...you have to breathe!!!" Vampires didn't breathe....but would it help.

I took a small step. "I FORGIVE YOU! Just....come back to me....just....try."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:40 pm

"I-I have hurt so many people....I killed so many people"

More images of the people that he had killed, the sounds of their screams and as they pleaded with their lives, men, women....and children. He could hear them all as he could taste the blood that was thick in his mouth as he could almost feel it glide down his throat.

"I hurt you.....I almost killed you"

He could remember it, the Vampire Authority, It was coming back too him in the most vivid images possible.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:49 pm

I shook my head. "Yeah, but Bill...you have to understand you weren't fully yourself...they got to you...they made you think all these ways."

I approached him a little more slowly. "Let's just...get back to our lives. Start over?"

I wondered if I should mention him being king, which I didn't know if he still was. "Bill.....?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:57 pm

He took another step forward so that he was inches from Jessica, his face now wet with his blood tears as they dripped down his stone framed face. It was starting to flood back to him, all at once. Some of the memories that he wished that would not.

"She lied too me...She said I was the chosen one....She lied"

His body become shaky as he tried to re-compose his posture and calm himself down.

"I remember.....I remember. Everything"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:02 pm

That crazed look came upon his face as I stepped back a little. "Bill...how about we get you some blood...I can...I can call Kiara.....She....."

I stopped talking as I remembered what he'd done to her too. Oh, she'd stake him herself. "Nevermind...I can get you some True Blood. That sound nice?"

I was trying to distract him from his thoughts and memories of everything that had happened.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Kiara....Kiara

He remembered her. The woman he once loved. The women he still loved. He remembered her blood flowing into his mouth as her body lay limp in his arms as he felt her pulse begin to weaken.

The woman he loved. Was. Dead.

"She is gone.....I killed her. I murdered her *louder* I drained every last single drop of blood from her body. Kiara. Is. Dead"

His words sounding so precise, he felt every whim in his body swell up, his hands clenched together as his blood tears begun to flow more freely once again.

"I. Killed. Her *he looked into Jessica's eyes* I-I am so sorry Jessica.....Forgive me"

He stated before he turned and sped away from her, leaving her dumbfounded, his feet carrying him away as fast as they could with no destination, he let them lead the way.

The sky was starting to brighten as shades of red and yellow filled the sky, the sun was on the verge of rising.

Soon.

Soon it would all be over.

He would meet the True Death.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am