For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

I realize...

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

I realize... - Page 2 Empty Re: I realize...

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 am

"Hungry?" she called from behind him.

"Famished" he chuckled as he pulled the shirt over his head and turned to meet her at the door. She handed him the bottle as he raised the bottle to his lips and took a large swig leaving the bottle almost empty.

"Thank you" he smiled
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 am

She inclined her head. "Theres plenty more downstairs, but if you prefer a donor let me know. I know how much vampires prefer fresh blood to the bottled synthetic stuff" she said casually before making her way back downstairs so she could eat.

She sat down at her kitchen counter, taking a long drink of her juice, the sugar helping her energy.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 am

"Thank you...But I am avoiding human blood blood" he said softly as he followed her downstairs to where he assumed she would be eating.

"I am following a strict True Blood only diet...no human blood" spoken directly at her "But thank you"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 am

She quirked an eyebrow "Should I ask why no human blood?" she said, uncovering her plates of still warm food.

She'd never heard of vampires going strictly synthetic. Some tried but the allure of fresh blood always made them seek out a warm source for it.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 am

"I find that human blood....it takes me to dark places...Memories...That i do not wish to re-live" it was true, the taste of human blood was something that he wanted too avoid, drinking True Blood. Like a woman living on Tofu. It was un-heard of for a vampire to live like that...but he wanted too...he had to.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 am

She nodded, understanding what he meant. Lilith... the entity that still plagued him deeply. "But Bill... synthetic blood won't curve the hunger that will grow inside you. Eventually you will have to feed from fresh blood less you go mad" she said, as if speaking from experience.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 am

"It may not...but i can't and will not drink human blood.... I can't" he whispered, turning his back from her, his hands pressing against a work top.

"I won't be that man again.....I can't" he spoke quietly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:24 am

She set down her fork and looked at him "Bill... all vampires drink fresh blood. It is in your nature. You just must learn to do it safely without endangering anyone" she said softly.

"Going against your nature doesn't bode well, it'll put a strain on your self control"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:24 am

"It may be against my nature...But I shall not go down that road...True Blood will suffice until.....Until i feel that I am ready" he sighed and remembered all the screams and cries of agony as he fed on all the prisoners that had ordered too be captured under his command.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:24 am

She sighed, returning to her meal. She paused at the chicken parm she was now enjoying then looked at Bill, then back at her food. "Bill...forgive me for asking this but...do you miss being human? things like eating, or not having to worry about vampire politics, just being...simple and human, do you miss those?" she asked.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:25 am

"Caroline...my wife...my children...I went to war, with them begging me to stay. You have to understand, times back then were different. Men my age had to fight for our country...On my way back home, I came across a small cottage...That was the night I became a vampire *he paused* The food products that you have now are different from what had....I do not miss being able to consume food..What I do miss is feeling the sunlight on my skin, to feel the warmth. I miss the light" he turned back to face her *And vampire politics is not much different from your human government...Apart from all the bloodshed...they are not much different *he walked over towards her* But yes....I do miss being human" he let out a small sigh.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:25 am

She smiled softly, hearing his voice and expressions change when he spoke of his human family. "Well, there are ways to give you the light back, but in the end I could never give you the sun as hard as I try" she whispered, eating for a few more minutes.

"And....what will you do.." she paused and looked at him to gauge his reactions "....with Jessica?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:25 am

"With Jessica...I do not know....If Quinn is as trusting as you say he is...then I shall trust him with Jessica...And with us...I do not think there is a way back for us..." he said quietly. He pulled out another chair and sat opposite her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:25 am

She reached out for his hand. "Bill... she is.. your daughter. I know how much you care. Surely you do not wish for her to part ways with you like this..."

She gently stroked the back of his palm. "Why don't you let me speak to her, you know, girl to girl"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:26 am

"Jessica, Jessica can be very hot-headed and stubborn. Strong, kind...too forgiving..But you can try, I doubt that she will listen. She is much like me in someways, well the good side anyway. If that still exists" he looked at the joining hands, feeling her's in his own as he thumb gently caressed along her's, lost in thought.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:26 am

"Bill, you are a good person. I've seen the immense good in you, but like all beings you also have a dark side that tends to manifest itself at the wrong moments" she said with a small smile.

"The gods know I'm a dark person more often than not but maybe... we can both learn to express out good sides more, and keep the darkness away"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Bill leaned closer towards her, dropping his fangs and staring directly into her eyes and admired how they glistened in these dim lights.

"You say that I am good? *he pulled his lips back as his fangs became more on display* After what I did to you? To Jessica? Sookie and Eric?...And yet you still have faith in me that I am good. Why?" he questioned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:26 am

She smiled, not even reacting when his fangs showed. "Because I know what it's like to give into the darkness. To be led astray by its allure until you turn everything around you to ash"

"I've also seen the torment in your eyes Bill. Even when you were being seduced you hurt when you were forced to hurt others. You did everything in your power to shield the ones you loved the most. A truly evil being would have never hesitated yet you did, until the very last moment, until your self control had been broken and you had no choice but to attack"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

He listened to her about how she spoke of him, and still he found himself bewildered as she still saw the good in him, even when he did not.

"If I was any kind of man if that's what I am...I would have walked away from you long ago...But I can't...When I am near you, I feel like I am drowning...Drowning in what I am not worthy of" he said quietly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 am

She smiled softly and got up. She made her way around the counter until she stood in front of him. She placed her hands on either side of the counter, in a way trapping him between her arms.

"We're both not worthy Bill, but if we're going to drown, at least we can drown together" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 am

We can drown together? Whenever in her presence he felt as though he was drowning. He debated for a moment before his hand reached out towards her as she had trapped him of sorts before her body and the counter. He reached out and gripped her waist and pulled her tightly against his own, trapping her between his thighs, missing the closeness of their contrasting skin temperatures.

"I do not deserve you" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 am

She let out a soft gasp when he pulled her flush against his body. She smiled, resting her head on his shoulders. "Nor I you... but I think you and I have lived enough lifetimes alone" she whispered, wrapping her arms around his chest, the coolness of his skin a stark contrast to the hotter temperature she as a wolf always was.

"We'll make it through Bill, together..."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:27 am

The soft gasp that passed her lips, only encouraged a small growl to escape his own, fearing his own restraint that continued too test him.

"I-I love you....I love you" he whispered before his lips attacked hers, his arms wrapping tightly around his tiny waist as he pulled their bodies flush as he stood up to pull them closer.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 am

She felt his lips crush against hers, his fangs grazing her bottom lip. A sliver of trepidation went through her when she felt his fangs, but she explored them gently with her lips and her tongue, reminding herself that Bill had control, and he wouldn't attack her like Victor had.

Hearing him voice his feelings made a small part of her feel giddy inside. Being in his arms felt right, like she was protected, that for once she didn't have to be on edge and on guard. She clutched his shoulders gently as he explored her mouth, drinking in the unique scent that was Bill Compton.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 am

His remained tightly around her waist as his lips as he savored her taste on his lips and on his tongue, savoring the delicate and the unique taste that he would remember for a lifetime. Parting his hands from behind her back, he lifted her onto the edge of the worktops as he stationed himself between her legs and pulled her close to the edge. Grudgingly he parted their lips to allow her air as his lips trailed down her neck to just below her ear, his fangs now re-tracked fearing the temptation of what he could do. His hands gripping her waist tighter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content