For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat

Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat Empty Pussy Cat Pussy Cat

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:50 am

*Sleep is alluding me, bringing about me running to tire oneself enough to sleep. Running down the country road hearing truck tires and horns honking, the local redneck toughs chasing a poor defenseless bobcat. I put myself between the culvert in which the bobcat is hiding in. They get out of the truck with baseball bats and guns, drunkenly slurring*

"Get out of our way we is huntin pussy."

*Standing my ground with the young toughs, sizing up my opponents quickly knowing even with weapons they were no match for me. Getting into a fighting stance, waiting for them to come at me.*

You aren't going to bother the bobcat anymore, load up in your trucks, go home and sleep off your drunk. I don't want to hurt you but I will if it comes to that. You should feel shame for harming an defenseless animal.

*Looking at them wondering which one will make the first move. Finally the largest of the toughs comes at me with his bat, making a swing at my head. Ducking it easily grabbing the bat wrenching it out of his loose grip, flinging it far behind me into the bramble bushes. He then makes a right cross to my midsection, quickly stepping back so no connection is made, annoying this big boy, he makes a lunge at me, hugging me to him trying to land a fist into my side, breaking the hold he had pushing him off me unbalancing him he lands on the sealed road. He screeches,*

"I am going to beat your ass til you bleed out your ears."

*Sighing this young one doesn't know who he is dealing with, he stands running at me in a tackle like motion I let him connect with my knee in his face making his nose gush blood. I grab him by the collar of his shirt lifting him off the ground holding him at eye level growling out*

I have had it with the lot of you, picking on people and animals you feel superior to. *shaking him making his eyes wobble* You are bullies and on the road to being serial killers, or sociopaths. I don't know if I feel more sorry for society for having to deal with you or I should look up all your parents and whip their asses for not making you decent human beings. I want you to load up and leave the defenseless alone, or I will find you hunt you down like you were the poor bobcat and beat you within inches of death so you piss blood. I have your tag memorized and I will find who owns it and torture him to telling me all your names and make him wish he wasn't born. That's the secret to life, there's always someone meaner that will take you out. Prison is full of them. You are on the fast track to meeting these persons. Now this is the last time I ask nicely load up in your truck and get the hell out of here, or I will beat you til you piss blood.

*Flinging the large tough at the truck they crawled into the truck starting it he leans out the passenger window saying,*

"This isn't the last of me, bastard."

*Grabbing him roughly ripping him out of the vehicle through the window he nearly not fit out of. Landing a huge blow to the face two to his doughy stomach, throwing him hard into the bed of the truck knowing my eyes glowed, growling out in a guttural tone,*

Leave now before you get a cat you cannot deal with, one that will use you all as a scratching post.

*They pulled off in a flurry of screeching tires and down the country road they went. Walking over to the culvert hearing the bobcat hissing and giving a warning growl. I mentally link with him making a mewling sound telling him I would not harm him to come out and let me check his wounds out. Inching out of the culvert towards me. I'm crouched low not making eye contact with my hands down he walks to me sniffing my hands bumping one as he acknowledges me I run a slow hand over his body doing a physical x-ray type touch to see if there were any broken bones or internal damage, finding none. Lifting him gently he growls warning, I calm him mentally telling him I am taking him home to clean his wounds and he can stay in my backyard til the wounds heal, I have a nice wooded area that would seclude him, and I have a huge perch system in my bedroom if he wants to stay inside. Once inside the house I quickly cleanse the wound covering them in a cream that will help them heal, mentally linking with him asking if he wants out, or wants to sleep on my perch, he pads into my bedroom hopping up on the perch laying down, making a mewling sound, meaning he finds it safe. Mewling back at him telling him he will be safe here as long as he wishes. He emits a purring sound laying his head down. Moving into the bathroom to clean up walking towards the bed laying down, falling asleep as my head hits the pillow.*

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:41 am