For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Girls night out & shopping road trip

Yvetta
    Yvetta

Girls night out & shopping road trip - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls night out & shopping road trip

Post by Yvetta Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 pm

* I open the dufflebag and pull out 2 boxes that the kabar knives were in, I slide one of the boxes towards Rita telling her to open it under the table no fighting can happen in the club. I open mine on my lap out of the view of the room, I slide the boxes back into the duffle pulling it shut. I lean over and say to Rita*

To take out a diamon, from what I have seen is you stab them in the chest, they have a black stain there if you pierce it they will turn to golden glitter. I will let it attack me and you can take it down, they are a bit stronger than a normal human but not excessively so. I will grapple with it acting as if I have fear of it. I will try and line it up for you to turn it to glitter.

*I say a quick blessing to the triple goddess asking for skills and a bit of luck.*

Girls night out & shopping road trip - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls night out & shopping road trip

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 pm

*May Danu bless me with good aim, or may be since Artemis was the Goddess of taking them out maybe I should be praying to her, but I found out the hard way that praying to someone or something you did not know alot about could be a bad thing* Ok you got some kind of signal or something you can give me so I don't get you by accident I asked Yvetta
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:14 pm

*I smile at Rita and say*

Let her take me down when I get her lined up for the piercing strike I will yell mangoes, then stab her black stain on her chest and I will look like one of those hollywood vampires when the glitter falls. Be careful not to breathe it in, who knows why energies lie in it.

*I throw down some bills on the table more then enough to cover the check and a nice tip for the waitress. Rita and I saunter out of the bar never looking at the female daimon. We head towards Royal on Ursulines and head east on Royal towards Esplanade when we crossed Barracks St I see a narrow alleyway I stop in front of the alleyway looking around like we are lost. The female daimon didn't get too close following us but I knew she was always there. I whisper to Rita*

She's closing in take a couple steps away and start taking pictures like a tourist I am going to play ill.

* I hold my stomach and sag against the building as Rita takes 5 steps away snapping pics with her camera. The female daimon sees her chance and pounces on me and tries to shove my head against the brick building, I hold out my hands and keep her at a good two feet distance I smell her rancid breath and she growls seeing I have a good hold on her with my left hand I reach around her back and grab her right shoulder effectively turning her back to me, I wrap my right arm around her neck and yell.*

BLESSED GODDESS ARTEMIS OF THE HUNT HELP US. RITA MANGOES KILL THE MANGO!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:26 pm

*trying to figure out which way would be best to pierce the thing to death., I go for a over handed grip when Yvetta screams Mangoes. I turn and use all my strength to stab her praying I hit the right spot and sputter as it explodes into a cloud of gold and I land on top of Yvetta as the thing that was between us is no more. I drop the knife on our way down so I don't cut Yvetta in the tumble. A little scream escapes my mouth as we land on the ground and are cover in gold glitter* Oh Goddess please tell you can't catch anything from getting their "blood"? on you
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm

*I start wiping the glitter off me and spitting what glitter flew in my mouth. I look at Rita shes covered in glitter as well I say,*

Diamons were never human they started out life as a Appollite til the try to cheat death by taking human souls to survive. So I am sure the glitter will not turn us or kill us but I am sure their energy could mess with us, we will need to do some really good negative cleansing when we get home, and meditate. So on the whole did you enjoy your first trip to the Big Easy? I for one am ready to head home.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 pm

*I start shaking my head to get the glitter out of my hair and get that creepy feeling like we are being watched again.* yes very eventful trip got a antique that doesn't give me the heebee geebees and wasted a soul sucking being.
    *I laugh a little and give Yvetta a hand up.* Well thanks for the info because I've been pretty blind to the supe world until half a year ago when my grand dad made his appearance. I'm lucky I found Fangtasia and Pam has some kind of loyalty to my cousins or I probably would have been a light snack for some vamp. I really wish there was some kind of handbook.*I hiccup a little as my emotions start to get the better of me* Yep home sounds like a good idea now because I can't shake the feeling we are being watched
    Yvetta
    Yvetta

Post by Yvetta Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 pm

*I agree with Rita we had eyes on us as we headed back to the mall parking garage. I didn't feel anything with negative energy so no clue as to who was following us. I placed my duffle bag into the trunk of my car shutting it firmly clicking with the fob the doors open Rita and I climbing in the vehicle starting the engine and backing out of the parking space following the arrows to the exit. As I feed the ticket into the machine I feel those eyes on me again. I look up in the rear view mirror I see a tall long haired gentleman in a leather duster with mirrored shades on at nearly midnight. I look over at Rita motioning for her to look behind us and when I looked into the mirror again he was gone. I shake my head thinking I am seeing things. The gate lifts I head towards the interstate and home to my vampire.*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 am