For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Ye Who Shall Be Last

Julien Marco
    Julien Marco

Ye Who Shall Be Last Empty Ye Who Shall Be Last

Post by Julien Marco Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:56 am

"ENOUGH!" Julien bellowed from the roof top of the Dorchester. Blood boiling rage coursed through my veins, vision turning a hazy shade of crimson, as my fangs dropped. Fighting to control the rage, violent bloodlust and the Sweet scent of blood that beckoned my to kill. Bending the railing into the shape of my hands, molding it like clay. This Moronic idea of letting this SOOKIE, this human Fae hybrid come to have feelings for me was ludicrous! She'd had her chance to come around, NO MORE!! She WOULD BEND to my will, as ALL before her had; in all my 3000 years on this earth NO ONE stood in the way of what I desired, lived to speak of it and it certainly was NOT going to start NOW! Thoughts and plans ran ram pit through my mind. Total Control, blood and gore envisioned through lustful fantasies.
    A Wicked Evil Grin broke across my face as a plan formed. Pulling my cell free I hit the first contact, waiting as it rang ... "Aggie love, how fare thee?" {Aggie} "Julien, I'm good my friend. What can I help you with this evening?" Anger, hurt and the burning desire for retribution over rode any other rational thought. "Aggie, I need a STRONG curse, housed within a small collapseable box, maybe with a flower on top or something akin." Aggie's sharp intake of breath could clearly be heard through the phone. {Aggie} "What Curse do you wish me to cast Julien, and before you do this thing, are you sure my friend?" "YESSSSS" I hissed through clenched teeth, fangs biting deep into my bottom lip, blood welling to the surface only to be licked away. "I need a strong, POWERFUL coma like curse. That FUCKING FAE needs to come to heal! The Viking nor the 'King' can save her this time Aggie, and I need it here NOW! Can you do it?" Each second that ticked by felt like an eon waiting for her reply. She barely whispered, but I caught every word that fell from her lips. {Aggie} "Yes Julien, I can do it and get it to you by tomorrow. You'll need to place it where she'll rest upon it. Once it collapses a Golden mist will envelope only her. You'll be the one to break it Julien." The Grinch like smirk returned, "Thank you Aggie." Ending the call I formulated my plan, deciding to put it into that bar, Fangtasia. I'll place it on the corner of the Viking's desk late Sunday night just after the Vampires depart for the Summit.

~ Sunday Evening ~
    The small box arrived via private Currier, encased in a wooden box for it's protection. It appeared as a little truffle box with a ribbon flower atop, it even smelled like chocolate. Laughing "Nice touch Aggie! What human woman doesn't like chocolate?!"

Crouching in the shadows that immediately wrapped around, I waited for the Blonde Human and Were to leave. Not long after I saw the Viking and his 'Family' leave. Pulling a large magnet free of my jacket pocket, I placed it upon the deadbolt, slowly turning it, until I heard the distinctive click of the lock being thrown open. Pulling it free, I strolled inside walking directly to the Viking's office, the very same that my Fae exited from when she came to my side several weeks back now. Growling with the territorial urge to posses what was MINE, through the CONTRACT! Slowly removing the fragile chocolate scented box, I placed it on the desk, exiting I relocked the deadbolt before taking flight back to my suite.

Pacing back and forth for a good thirty minutes, I could stand it no longer. Calling down to the front desk "Yes, this is suite 1701, I need two or three female donors NOW!" Slamming the phone down. Shedding all remnants of clothing, I slid into my silk robe awaiting my dinner and the evenings entertainment.

A descried knock was greeted with a wicked grin, as the hotel had outdone themselves; a blonde, brunette, and a red head stood before me, each a stunning beauty with long locks piled atop their heads. "Ladies do come in, then turn to meet my gaze." Silently nodding, they did as I bid. Locking the door behind me, I turned to face them, all three gazes met mine at once. "Disrobe and climb onto the bed, if you're not being pleasured by me, then make it your life's work to ensure everyone else IS being pleasured. You'll each be donating blood as well ... Now, who's first?" The red head was the first to hit the bed, so she'd be it. Fangs dropping, I licked my lips for the hours of bliss to come, decending upon her, as the blonde hovered over her, and the brunette knelt at my feet, their moans rose to fevered pitches of the loveliest kind. "Damn, it's FUCKING FANTASTIC to be a VAMPIRE!"

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 pm