For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Compton .v. Stackhouse

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Compton .v. Stackhouse Empty Compton .v. Stackhouse

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:00 am

Bill had been sat at his desk for a couple hours now, with his phone placed to his ear, the dribbling conversation that he had been having with the Sheriff of Area 3 had gone on longer than he expected. It was his usual duty to call the Sheriff's for updates in their area as being King of the state of Louisiana. But somehow it had turned out into 'memories and do you remembers' he had found it quite irritating and it had begun to grate on his nerves. The manor had become eerie in these last previous weeks, Jessica had been working at the Shifter's bar more frequently and when the news had reached him that Sookie and Eric had begun a relationship had broke him. It etched into his un-dead heart to know that she had given her love to another, and especially to Eric. He had known since their trip to Dallas that he had begun too loose her after hearing that she had ingested some of his blood. That had been the first string to disintegrate between them, only he had refused to believe it at that time, Eric had been the wedge to begin their relationship's demise. He could remember it vividly as though it was only yesterday.

~FLASHBACK TO DALLAS, TEXAS

The incessant ringing of his cell phone had begun to grate on Bill's nerves; it had been ringing on and off since he had risen earlier in the evening. As much as he would have liked to, he knew he couldn't just shut it off, so he continued to let his voicemail pick it up as he made his way into Merlotte's.

He knew who it was calling him and he was deliberately ignoring the call, something he could get into trouble for if it was ever proven. At that time it was a risk he was willing to take. He didn't want to talk to anyone from Fangtasia until he had a chance to reconcile with Sookie.

His relationship with Sookie had become strained while they were in Dallas. She had been exposed to a side of the vampire world that he had tried to shield her from; he had done everything in his power to show her that the other vampires were sadistic in nature, selfish to the extreme and that he was the only one she could trust, the only one that was different. He had managed to assert a great deal of influence over her in the short time they had been dating. While he couldn't control her like he could a regular human, he was able to influence her emotions through his blood inside her.

Before Dallas, Bill had been successful in his plan. He had maneuvered her into situations he knew she would be uncomfortable with, making her rely on him so he could gain her trust. He had intentionally exposed her to Malcolm, Liam, and Diane; having once shared a nest with them he knew of their penchant for cruelty.

He realized showing that side of his world to her would go a long way towards gaining her trust and showing that he was different. The three of them played their parts brilliantly, even if they didn't know they were doing it. They had acted like the animals that he knew they were, engaging in sexual acts in front of the virginal Sookie, shocking and disgusting her. He had to hide his smile when Sookie declared that she was his to all of them, not understanding what it meant in the slightest.

When her brother became a suspect in the death of two fangbangers, Sookie told Bill she wanted to go to Fangtasia; he had been hesitant to take her. He hadn't wanted to expose her to the Sheriff of Area five, Eric Northman, but what he wanted and what he got were two very different things. He knew regardless of whether he accompanied her or not, she would go to the vampire bar in Shreveport. Their trip to Fangtasia had proven to be a gamble.

Bill knew that Eric would know of Sookie the moment Pam set eyes on her; it wasn't long after they sat down that Eric summoned them to him. He hadn't failed to take in Sookie's own reaction to Eric; Bill knew that if she hadn't his blood in her body she would have been more susceptible to Eric's advances.

He could scent her arousal as she stood her ground against Eric, enticing him further; when she revealed her telepathy to him, Bill was almost convinced that it was all over. However, Lady Luck was a fickle mistress and one that had favored him that night.

Eric may have discovered Sookie's telepathy, but a raid on the bar had made it possible for Bill to sweep Sookie out of the building and back to Bon Temps. Eric was forced to stay in Shreveport and deal with the authorities, giving Bill the time he needed to ensure that Sookie wouldn't act on the attraction he knew she felt towards Eric.

When he rose the following night, he was surprised that Sookie was not beside him. Upon further inspection he discovered that she wasn't in the hotel room; he suspected that she hadn't been back since she left to go find Godric. His mind whirled with endless possibilities of what could have happened to her: his mind conjured up images of Eric kidnapping her and forcing more of his blood on her, of Lorena returning and hurting her.

Bill ignored the fact that he couldn't sense any fear coming from her, but instead, she seemed to being feeling content. He was convinced she was in danger and raced out of his hotel room, intending to track her through the blood he had in her body. As he stepped into the hallway, he realized that she was closer than he first thought her to be. He moved across the hallway towards the door opposite his and Sookie's room: Eric's room. Just as he was about to barge in, the door swung open and Eric stood in the doorway, a towel wrapped around his waist beads of water sliding down his chest.

"Good evening, Bill," Eric greeted. "Did you rest well?

Bill stared at Eric in shock. Of all the things he had imagined, what he was seeing was not one of them. He knew Sookie was in the room; her distinctive scent hung heavy in the air.

"Where is Sookie?" he asked.

"She is sleeping. She had a busy night," Eric replied with a smirk.

"Busy night?" Bill questioned. Seeing Eric's undressed state, Bill's eyes narrowed, "Sookie is mine, you had no right touching her. Where is she?"

Bill crossed the small space and walked to the side of the bed, leaning over. "Sookie," he called as he shook her gently.

The sound of someone calling her name roused Sookie from her slumber. Her eyes darted around wildly as she struggled to remember where she was; the events of morning came tumbling back as they finally landed on Eric. Rubbing a hand over her eyes, she mumbled, "I hoped it was just a nightmare."

"Sookie," Bill said more forcefully, getting her attention.

"Hey Bill. What time is it?" she greeted, surprising him. He was expecting her to start stammering out excuses about why she spent the day sleeping beside Eric, not ask what the time was. He regarded her carefully; he could see no hint of embarrassment or guilt in her delicate features. Bill was unsure of what to make of Sookie's new sense of self-assurance.

"It's after sunset," he answered a touch of reprimand in his voice.

"I kinda knew that already," she said with a small laugh. "I guess I slept the day away."

"Were you injured this last night?" Bill asked.

"No," Sookie replied, puzzled.

"Then why didn't you return to our hotel room?" Bill asked. "Why did you spend the day with Eric?"

"Godric met the sun this morning," Sookie explained tearfully.

"What does that have to do with you staying with Eric?"

"Bill!" Sookie cried. "Eric's Maker decided to meet the sun and I wanted to make sure he was okay. I know what it's like to lose the most important person to you; it might not be the same as when I lost Gran, but no one deserves to suffer that kind of pain alone."

Bill had scoffed at the idea that Eric needed anyone; he knew that he was a heartless bastard, and he was sure that he was just using the final death of his Maker as a way to manipulate Sookie.

"I'm sorry Sookie, but you don't know Eric like I do." Bill told her. "He was taking advantage of you, using your grief to manipulate you. Preying on your naivety."

"You're wrong," Sookie stated firmly. "You weren't there; his grief was real, and he was hurting. He couldn't fake that."

"Eric is quite the actor," Bill sneered, "Or have you forgotten how he tricked you into taking his blood?"

"I haven't forgotten."

"You have no idea how devious Eric can be, Sookie," Bill said. "Or how the Supernatural world works. Eric didn't get to be Sheriff by playing by the rules."

"You're right, I don't know how the Supernatural world works," Sookie admitted. Bill smiled, thinking he had won, but the smile was wiped off his face as she continued. "Because you've never told me. The little I do know is because others like Eric or Sam have told me. I know you don't want me to be part of it Bill, but I am part of it. If I'm gonna survive, I've gotta learn how to live in it. You can't protect me anymore Bill."

Bill had been struck speechless by time she'd finished; he was expecting her to tell him everything, not for her to basically speak against him. He was losing control of her and he didn't know what to do. She was supposed to seek his protection and guidance, not chastise him for trying to shelter her.

Blaming Eric for her new attitude, Bill swore to keep her away from him at all costs. Bill didn't want to involve Sophie-Anne Leclerq, the Queen of Louisiana, unless it was absolutely necessary, but he realized he might not have a choice. Eric was interfering in his mission, even if he wasn't really following the Queen's orders anymore.

He had no intention of handing Sookie over to Sophie-Anne, which was the original plan. Sookie was his now, and he wouldn't give her up for anything or anyone.

Bill continued to push Sookie, wanting to know what happened the night before with Godric and Eric. However Sookie remained steadfast in her refusal to tell him what transpired on the rooftop of the hotel Camilla. All she would say was that she made a promise to Godric, and one she intended to keep. As much as Bill tried, he was unable to get Sookie to tell him what the promise was. She had stood firm in her resolve, telling him that it was between her and Godric and no concern to him. Bill had been unhappy that she would willingly hide things from him, but as things stood then, he knew Sookie would not tell him.

Bill was not going to put up with the way Sookie talked to him or the new bond she seemed to be developing with Eric. He hoped he would be able to talk some sense into her when they returned to Bon Temps, but a delay in their travel plans meant that it was daytime when they arrived, and he was dead for the day. It was in those few days in Dallas, he could feel her begin to slip from his grasp and something that he could not repair.

~END OF FLASHBACK

He was overjoyed when the Sheriff on the end of the line had decided to call it for their conversation as they departed politely and gracefully, he placed the phone down, he reached for his glass of blood and as the rim of his glass touched his lips there was a knock at the door and Marie one of his members of staff entered.

"Sir, there is a Deputy Stackhouse requesting too see you. Shall I send him in?" she questioned.

"Send him in" he sighed, what could Jason want with him? Was it about Sookie? Or Jessica?

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Compton .v. Stackhouse Empty Re: Compton .v. Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:02 am

Jason had heard through the gossip in Merlotte's that Sookie had been seen with another vampire being intimate, whether the rumours were true or not this confused Jason slightly. He hadn't seen Sook in a while since he's been busy with working and such, so this was the first he'd heard of it. He wanted to know why Bill wasn't in this picture at all when he thought, stupidly, that him and Sookie were meant to be, even if he didn't like vampires at all that much. He had knocked on Sookie's front door but there wasn't an answer, her car was in the drive way but no lights were on apart from the porch lights. This seemed a little strange to Jason as she wouldn't of gone without her little yellow monstrosity of a car that he really thought was quite ugly and she needed a new one desperately. He sighed after looking through the window then shrugged, maybe she was at bills? Or maybe Bill might know where she is, they had this vampire bond thing that perhaps might help him find out where she is. Plus he needed to find out if the rumours were true, about his sister and Eric and if so why the heck isn't he stopping them?

Soon after he'd walked through the graveyard and over to Bill's manor which was freakily not that far to get to -- The guard showed him into Bill's study and he stepped inside, a sheepish look on his face but he tried to mask it. "Evenin'..." he stuttered out barely, he didn't really like Bill but he was Jessica's maker or whatever, so he had to be a little respectful towards him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:03 am

Bill had straightened himself up as he removed his long legs that were draped across his desk as Jason Stackhouse wandered into his study, it was certainly unexpected to see him here. He and Jason didn't see eye to eye on many things, but when it came to Sookie and Jessica there would be an immediate agreement between them. He stood from his chair and gradually made his way around his office desk and towards Jason.

"Jason, what a pleasant surprise, can I help you with something? You know that I am more than willing to help the Deputy of Bon Temps" he grinned at Jason "Please take a seat" he offered to Jason and watched as he let out a mumble and sat down on one of the two seats that sat opposite from his own chair.

"Can i offer you some refreshment?" he offered politely as he waited to hear what would bring Jason to his home, moving to sit back down in his own and rested his arms on his desk and waited.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:03 am

Jason nodded at the efreshment offer "Yea please, i'll have a beer." smiles brightly "Right, I was just wondering what the hell my sister...is doin' with Eric fuckin' Northman? I mean what the hell Bill? He's a douche and she can do way better than that!" the guard brought in his beer and he nodded, taking a sip "Is it true?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:04 am

Bill had called in Jason's order for 'a beer' as he listened to him voice his concerns about Sookie and Eric's new relationship. As one of his guards had brought Jason to his refreshment. "Jason, its true. Sookie and I have called time on our relationship some time now and it seems that Eric has wormed his way in. As for your sister's whereabouts now, i can only assume that she is with Eric. I have felt no concern from her....There is nothing that I can do" he leaned back in his chair.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:05 am

Jason sighed, he didn't really like his sister being with vampires who were only after her for her special blood. He didn't mind vampires himself, in fact he slept with one just the other night. He tilted his head a little and watched him "But he's nasty.. And you're not so good yourself but at least you don't do cruel shit like he's done..." he leaned forward in his chair, staring blankly to the ground, shaking his head slightly "I can't believe she'd do this...TO ME..bring that fucker into her life permanently..I can't even.." he sighed again, downing his beer.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:05 am

Bill could understand his frustration as he felt the same way, but there was nothing that he could do, he may have been the King of Louisiana, but even with all that power that it brought him he could still do nothing. He sighed as he watched Stackhouse drain his beer, he ordered another one for him as seconds later his guard brought him another and took away his empty bottle. He wasn't too sure how to approach this, divulging that he had witnessed the 'dagger ceremony' between Sookie and Eric, signifying that under vampire law that he had chosen to abide and could not break without occurring consequences that they were legally married, but he felt that Sookie should be the one too tell him of their relationship and not him.

"Jason...It is not my place to tell Sookie what too do. But you need to talk to your sister about this, it is not my place to define her and Northman's relationship. It is out of my hands, it is not like i haven't thought about it. But the risk I would be taking by eliminating Northman, the consequences will be severe and the repercussions for Jessica would be severe"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 am

He gasped a little and shook his head "Ok.. Well better not do that then, don't want anythin' to happen to Jess..." he paused, thinking about what to do about all this. It wasn't right that she ended up with Eric as a lover, he's done so much and she just forgets all about that? .. He looked over at Bill "How is she by the way, Jess. Is she good?" knowing they had slept together for the first time the other day in his truck, he wondered if she had blurted it out by mistake, he hoped she hadn't, Hoyt would be mad if he found out. "What do you think about it all? I mean, doesn't it hurt you?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:06 am

"Jessica? She is doing well. She has been called into Sam's to cover the night shift. I shall tell her you asked for her"

It still had not sunk in with him that Eric and Sookie were together, he hated it, he despised Eric and vice versa. He gloated Sookie in front of him like a shiny new toy, making his blood curl with hatred.

"It hurts me more than I care to talk about. Sookie was my first love, and I will always love her. And in some way she still loves me. But i am not who she wants Jason....I know you never approved of our relationship, but i loved her and will always love her"
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 am

"Hell no I don't approve her bein' with any vampire, like at all.." he rolled his eyes "I just don't want to see her get hurt like you hurt her, and you gotta admit it you did hurt her. I don't forget a thing.." he pointed to his head "All in here.." he gave Bill a quick smile "If you could tell Jess that would be great.." he grinned, but he didn't know he was but it was big, just thinking about Jessica made him..happy? In a way that he couldn't explain, well..
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:07 am

"I cannot explain my regret when it comes to Sookie, I hurt and betrayed her in ways I wish to make up. I became King of Louisiana to protect her. And I will always protect her, that i promise you Jason. Sookie is special, if another were too take her there would be nothing that I could do, she is no longer mine...But with Eric she is safe that i do not doubt" he hated to admit it, but it was true.

"Jessica shall be home soon, your more than welcome to wait until she arrives" he could smell Stackhouse's change of scent and he did not like it, but killing Sookie's brother would not do him any favors.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:08 am

He laughed "Pssh, you vampires are all the same, I know you only like her because of her blood.." he smirked and shook his head "And the day she realizes this i'll be there to say I told you so!" he laughed again. "Anyway.. I'm gonna wait for Jess outside, hope that's ok?" he said the wrong things there, and then to ask that? Typical Jason. He got up from his seat and went over to the door, then looked at bill awaiting his answer.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:09 am

Jason had just turned his back to Bill, his blood bubbling with anger to accuse that he had only loved Sookie because of her blood. He had sped around his desk and grabbed Jason by his throat and slammed him against the wall that shook from the force. With his fangs bared at his neck, barely a whisper escaping Stackhouse's lips as they turned a shade of blue.

"You! Come in to my home! And disrespect ME! Sookie! Was the love of my life, and to disrespect that is blasphemy! Now look at ME!" Bill ordered Jason as he captured his eyes into his own, his mind into his own, he had never glamoured Jason, this would be his first.

"You will leave....You will go home. And you will stay there...You will eat and have something to drink....And you will not remember coming here....And you will never doubt again my love for Sookie. Do you understand?" he spoke softly.
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

All of a sudden Jason felt himself being thrown against the wall, he stared into Bill's eyes as he began to glamour him with an innocent look on his face "Uh, yes, Mr Bill Compton, sir." he was terrified but he didn't show it apart from shaking a little. As Bill set him back on the ground he smiled and nodded "Well, i'm gonna go now. I'm parched!" he said in a chirpy manner, rubbing his belly as he turned out of the room "Might get somethin' to eat, too.. Hmm..." he said as he departed, and got back into his truck to head on home.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:10 am

Bill could hear the roar of Stackhouse's vehicle as it barely could be heard as he had left the Compton estate. He didn't care much for Jason, but he wouldn't hurt him, for the main reason was Sookie. He walked back over towards his desk and continued to finish his drink, so much for a peaceful night, never in the life of a King.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 am