For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Last day in vegas

Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Last day in vegas Empty Last day in vegas

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Sam buttoned his shirt as he watched Luna sleep. Taking his wallet and key card and sliding it into his back pocket as he headed for the door quietly. Their flight left in six hours and they would be back home. He had yet to know if Sookie was okay or where she was, since their mini vacation turned into a shotgun wedding. He didn't mind being married to Luna, but wondered how legal it was since they used false names. In his heart she would one day be his wife, that was certain. A smile came to his face as he picked out her breakfast and requested a tray. After paying he grabbed the tray and made his way back to the room. Stopping to pick up one single pink rose from the small shop by the elevator, he continued on his way. The elevator dinged as he stepped onto their floor and headed for the room, setting down the tray and swiping the card. She was still asleep. He placed the tray down on the bed where he laid, and gently stroked her face.
    -Good morning, Mrs. Jones. Breakfast is here.-

Last day in vegas Breakfast_bed_rose
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Last day in vegas Empty Re: Last day in vegas

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

She nuzzled his hand and smiled before stretching on the bed and inhaling deeply. "Ohhhh coffee. Nectar of the gods. And...." Sniffed again, her eyes widening in happiness. "Sausage. And eggs! Oh Sam!" She laughed and sat up quickly, reaching for the tray even as she kissed him on his cheek. Her stomach growled and she laughed. "Maybe I can keep it down this time."

She hadn't given it much thought lately, but if she had she would have realized sooner that her period was late. And that some other things weren't quite right with her body. She was betting it was residual from skin walking, especially considering that the test she had taken not too long before was negative. She shrugged and looked up at Sam as she put a piece of kiwi in her mouth. "'erfect. Mornin'!" Grinned and held out the other end of the sausage to him.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

He chuckled as she sniffed and named the food on the tray as she opened her eyes and sat up. Grinned as he took a seat next to her on the edge of the bed while she reached over and grabbed a kiwi. She was so beautiful in the morning, her hair crazy and no make up. Hell, she was beautiful every day at any hour of the day, but something about mornings with her waking up next to him....nodding in agreement. -I hope you can too, how do you feel?-

Taking the sausage into his mouth and biting off a piece that she held out for him he chewed and swallowed as he listened to her.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

She shrugged her shoulders between bites of grapefruit. "I feel pretty good. Tired, a little dizzy, but good. I'm ready to go home though." She took another bite of sausage and chewed thoughtfully before looking at him. "I've been thinking..... about what you said about me and Emma moving in."

Popped a bite-size piece of kiwi in her mouth and chewed as she watched him.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:22 pm

He stole a piece of kiwi from the tray with a smile as he listened and nodded. -I've enjoyed our time here, but home does sound really nice. I miss the bar, my trailer, Emma.- As she chewed her sausage he took a sip of orange juice and set it back down. She said she'd been thinking, and he raised his head to look at her as he listened.

-Yeah, I remember....what about it?- Would she say yes, or say no? Would it be because they were married and she felt obligated to do so? Did she really want to? What had changed? So many questions he had.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 pm

She grinned and chewed the rest of her sausage before sitting the plate down. Wiped the corners of her mouth and grinned at him. "I think.... that if you think we can all fit, then I'd like to try it." She saw the look of excitement on his face and raised her hand, holding up a finger to signal him to calm down for a second.

"On one condition. I keep my house. Because if it doesn't work out, I will need a place to go." Not to mention if they did expand their family, that little trailer would be nowhere big enough.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 pm

He smiled and nodded at her answer, deciding to hold off on his questions because right now he was the happiest man alive. -Do you? That's the best news I've heard, well other than I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world.- Listening to her condition he nodded. -Of course, I understand completely.- He thought for a moment. -What do we tell Emma? About...well about the ring on your finger.- He still wondered how legal it would be, and didn't want her thinking he was trying to opt out of this in any way. He just wanted it set in stone.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 pm

She shrugged and pushed the tray closer to him. She was afraid that her food would make a reappearance so didn't want to eat too much. "I don't know what we'll say to her. I don't think she'll be upset, but then again...." She sighed and laid back on the bed again.

"When does our plane leave? Do we have time for a nap?" She laughed and rolled on her side so that she was facing him and propped herself up on her hand.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:23 pm

Seeing her push the tray aside, he grinned and took the tray to the sitting room and made his way back to the bedroom as he took a seat at the edge of the bed again. -Whatever you want to tell her, I'm okay with.- He said as he took her hand in his. She laid back and sighed, turning back to him as she asked when their plane left. He checked his watch and looked back to her. -Another five hours. I suppose so.- Kicking off his boots as he crawled up to her face, hovering over her body gently pressing his lips to hers.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 pm

She laughed and nipped his lip. She didn't know what was wrong with her; she couldn't think of anything else other than trying to eat something and touching every inch of Sam's body. "What's gotten into me? Are you wearing a new cologne or something?" She grinned and moved her face to the crook of his neck, dragging her tongue across the sensitive skin and growling softly.

"We really needed this break, didn't we?" asked absently as she ran her hands up and down his back.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Moving his leg so that he had one on each side of her body as he was on his knees holding himself up on his arms he grinned. Shaking his head no, -No, nothing new. Maybe you just realized how sexy I am and can't get enough?- He said wiggling his eyebrows playfully. As her tongue ran across his skin, hearing her feminine growl, he groaned and kissed her lips again.

Nodding in agreement as he broke the kiss -Yes, I believe this is just what the doctor ordered.- He himself couldn't get over how much sex they'd had in the two days they were there. Making up for the three weeks without any he assumed. A impish grin on his face as he waited for her to want it bad enough kissing her neck and suckling as he kissed.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 pm

She growled more, and arched her back so that she was touching him more. "Sam, don't tease." she laughed quietly and continued moving her hands up and down his back as she ground her body against him the best she could.

He wasn't going to give in, she could tell. Moved her hands down his back to his ass and pushed him as hard as she could against her, grinning at the look on his face. "You sure you wanna keep playing this game?"
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 pm

He could feel himself throbbing at her actions but refused to give him. He wanted to see the animal side in her, the one she kept deep down. -Tease? Me? Never.- He said with a grin as his stubble rubbed against her jaw as he kissed his way down her naked chest. She pulled him up against her and smiled as he nodded. -Oh, I'm sure.- He was going to make her need him.

Lowering the sheet as he eased his way down lower, kissing her in between her mounds, going lower and lower as he kissed just above her belly button. He knew she was getting more and more aroused as he smelled her scent. Her intoxicating scent inviting her in. Running his tongue along her inner thigh, leaving a trail of soft kisses as he teased her.
    Luna Garza
    Luna Garza

Post by Luna Garza Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Her laugh quickly turned into moans of pleasure as his tongue gently caressed her inner thigh. She fought the urge to grip his hair and push him closer to her, to that aching spot between her legs that just couldn't get enough of his touch. She'd be damned if she gave in; Luna Garza did not beg, not about anything.

Even if she wanted to.

She bit her lip to stay quiet, only whimpering softly as he touched her. "You're too old for games, Sam." Even though this one was lots and lots of fun.
    Sam Merlotte
    Sam Merlotte

Post by Sam Merlotte Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:25 pm

He continued to kiss her thigh knowing she was being pigheaded and stubborn. Fine, he'd play her game. Not even acknowledging her comment about being to old for games, he'd show her how old this old dog was. He knew some new tricks and he was going to make her beg. Taking a small nip at her thigh as she clenched the sheets, kissing his way over to the spot between her legs that undoubtedly ached for him. Running a tongue over the lips of what he liked to call the promise land, her back arched and she bit her lip as he watched her. Using only his tongue he parted the folds and flicked her tiny pearl that began to harden. Sucking as her juices began to flow, moistening her petals, so sweet to the taste. Her nectar was his honey. Swallowing and continuing to flick a tongue as he teased her finally hearing her gasp and moan aloud, he grinned.

As he continued to flick at the pearl, he slid two fingers into her core. So hot like molten lava as they clenched his fingers. His pants were becoming uncomfortable around him, but this was about her. His tongue lapping as his fingers pumped in and out. She called out his name and he knew he'd won. She wanted him, she needed him. Refusing to stop until he tasted all of what she gave him as he pumped and licked harder. Slowing down the pumping as he began to wiggle his fingers back and fourth feeling her walls clench him. Oh she was close, so close. In and out, slowly before picking up speed gradually. He was having fun teasing her so much. Her clutch on the sheets, her back arched as she began to get louder and louder. The guests next door getting a show. She was on the verge, closer, closer. His tongue and fingers moved faster than before until she had that sweet release, taking all of her honey into his mouth like refreshing water on a hot day. Her walls tight around his fingers as his bulge began to ache in his pants. Taking one final lick as he removed his fingers and moved up to her face smiling. -I win.- He said before she growled and rolled him over, claiming him for herself. With a little over four hours until their flight, he hoped they'd make it. But that was the last thing on his mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:18 pm