For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Which witch is it gonna be?

Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Which witch is it gonna be? Empty Which witch is it gonna be?

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

*The trip to Bon Temps was mostly for Intel for the Sheriff, and they will be returning en mass to deal with Victor. I personally do not know him just heard all the rumors. The King and the Sheriff have made another enemy. I think he needs to disappear. But it's nothing off me if he doesn't. My most pressing concern is Violet and her waking from her sleep. I hope that the King's progeny gave his card to the witches. Hanging another IV on Violet to keep her hydrated. Opening her to go bag grabbing the vitamin K syringe adding to the ringers lactate, that should help her not bruise. Leaning over kissing her temple, causing BobCat to growl. Mentally linking to BobCat telling him I am not harming his Violet I am helping her. He makes a chirp in way of a apology. Smiling at him. He's smitten with the pixie as well. Hope she will be okay with having a 2 cat family.*
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Which witch is it gonna be? Empty Re: Which witch is it gonna be?

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Holly had received the card from Jessica urging her to call a bouncer from Fangtasia as soon as possible. Confused, she called the number and was asked to meet him at a residence in Shreveport. She remembered speaking with Violet once about Daniel the bouncer and how he was a nice guy. "Goddess help me if this is a set up." She had most of her wiccan things in her trunk as she still stayed at the Bon Temp Motel until Sam finished repairing her rent home.

Arriving at the address he'd given her she steps out and walks to the door. "Hello? It's Holly."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

*Hearing the car pull up I meet Holly at the door, she greets me with a bit of trepidation, I guess I would be the same way. I am really glad that she came at all.*

Hello Holly I am Daniel Grimaldi. Sorry I didn't talk to you the other night at Merlotte's but I had Violet in the car and well shé's went from waking to sleeping when we stopped by the bar. There was a fine sheen of misty powder that came out, she told me to contact either you or Lafayette. I am glad you made a house call, it's hard to move her around, and my roommate tags along. His name is BobCat he knows you are coming. Please come in and I will show you to Violet, she's in the bedroom. Don't mind the perch it's BobCat's and well mine.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Holly listened as the man spoke about what had happened to Violet. Trying to take it all in, and understand. Some sort of spell or curse had conflicted the poor girl. He spoke of a perch that made Holly shaft a brow. Was he a....cat? She shook her head, she'd seen much more weirder things so it didn't come as a shock. "Alright then, let's see what's goin' on." She followed him towards the bedroom, seeing BobCat perched beside Violet. Smiling nervously as she looked at her condition. "Misty powder hmm?" Looking her over more and touching her face. She seemed to be in a sleeping coma under a spell. "There may be something I can try but I can't promise ya, hun."

Grabbing the bag she had taken in with her and mixing three herbs together using her pistil and mortar as she ground it all up into a mixture. "Turn her fully on her back please?" He did so as she poured the herbs into her palm and went closer to Violet. The cat named BobCat seemed to tense. "Nice...kitty." Nervously approaching Violet as she blew the herbs towards her nose and closed her eyes chanting in Latin, praying to goddess it worked.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:13 pm

*Standing beside the bed next to Holly looking down at her face hoping she would instantly open her eyes and reach under her pillow looking for a gun like she always does, no change. Bobcat inches even closer licking violets right hand placing a protective paw on her, staring at me with a look is it going to work. I shake my head at him.*

BobCat I don't know if it's working. Holly how long would the counterspell take?
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Holly continued to chant and hearing Daniel's question made her raise her index finger as she chanted harder her tongue moving fast as she spoke the Latin spell to awake a sleeping soul. Getting onto her knees as she raised her arms as she neared the end of the chant. Then silence. Holly opened her eyes and looked at the still sleeping Violet. Shaking her head in disappointment.

"I'm sorry hun, that should have worked. What ever spell it was is too strong or has specific instructions on how to break it. Without knowing who cast it, there isn't much more I can do. I'm so sorry."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

*Staring at Holly as her words sink in. Looking down at Violet in a hopefully peaceful slumber. Looking back at Holly with a stoic expression,*

How long can she be in this state before, *swallowing hard* there are adverse changes? Do you have any idea?
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:13 pm

She smiled apologetically as she looked at Violet then back to Daniel, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

"Hun, I'm not sure. She could be like this until the spell is broken, or there may be a....time limit on her life. It all goes back to the spell and person who placed it. I wish I could help I really do. I'm so sorry hun."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

*Stares into space as Holly speaks, hearing that she can be like this forever or simply slip away. The thought of no more of her smiles, no more musical laughter. No more blowing shit up, killing the zombie targets. No more Violet. Looking down at her beautiful face, a veritable sleeping angel. Looking at BobCat he growls standing over her body looking at me with a look that I failed, his amber eyes show a sadness that a wild animal should never show. Roughly pushing BobCat away, picking up Violet gently cradling her against him as he falls onto the bed he strokes her silky hair, kissing her perfect bow shaped lips, gazing at her repose. Tears leak from his eyes as a sound similar to a growl escapes and he clutches her tight against him.*

No I will not let this happen. You are meant to be mine, you cannot leave me. There has to be someone to love me. Violet I love you come back to me. Please!

*Looking out begging* God divine creator whoever you are, please don't take my avenging angel, take me instead. I will gladly go.

*Smoothing back her hair from her face. Looking at his tears that streaking her face.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm

*hearing a low heart breaking yip of Bobcat, followed quickly by warmth dusting along my lips as Daniel's growl mixed with his passionate plea. Feeling his heartbeat, the warmth within his protective grasp and the cascade of hot tears, through all of it I made out 'I love you, come back to me Please!' Struggling for a few moments, my throat on fire and dry as the Sahara* I...lo..love..you..Dan *blinking my eyes, the lids so heavy, the light bright. The last thing I recalled was some golden mist after accidental sitting on the corner of Pam's desk at Fantasia. Scarred, I rustled trying to reach for my Glock, which was NOT at the small of my back. Holly was there and I think I was at Daniel's.* Wat..er *
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm

*Staring in amazement at Violet looking at me asking for water. I reach over picking up the bottled water on the table opening the lid holding for her to take a few small sips. BobCat butts against me to move so he can get near his Violet I reach behind me pulling him close so he can get near his Violet he lets go a yip and purr at her.* BobCat please let Violet get a drink she's parched, before you start bugging her for your belly scratched.

*Looking at Holly with a smile and back at her my heart soaring, kissing her forehead.*

Hey Babe glad to see you awake. I have so missed you. We have lots to discuss.
    Holly Cleary
    Holly Cleary

Post by Holly Cleary Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Her hands went to her mouth in astonishment that she woke up, but putting the pieces together she knew what had happened. Never having witnessed something like that before. "Oh my Goddess...." She mumbled into her hands. Watching as Violet sat up for a drink as she looked at both of them, dropping her hands and smiling. "It's so nice to see true love." She smiled as she watched the couple, not sure they realized what had happened, but waited to see if she needed to explain.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 pm

*Looking at Holly with her cryptic comment about true love. Smiling at her with a lightness that I don't think I have ever felt. I help Violet back against the pillows making sure she's good. Winking at her as BobCat takes my spot laying against her purring tapping her with a paw "listening" to his thoughts, he's happy that she's awake and he wants some cream then his belly scratched. Laughing at BobCat leaning over to Violets ear,*

Babe I am going to walk Holly out promising her anything she wants besides my unwavering gratitude, and get BobCat his cream, start the coffee I am sure you want to start on what you have missed. Then we will get you cleaned up, and I will change the sheets, I will carry you in to watch a movie. How does that sound?
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:15 pm

*smiling up into thee most alive dancing eyes I've seen, as he helped me lie back against the pillows, our Bobcat purring away, I nodded; smiling to Holly in silent thanks, and tearing up over come with emotion for Daniel. I didn't know how long I'd been out, but I felt like a rather large swamp log, limbs heavy with non use* I'd like that very much ... *whispering* Do you think we could swing a bath too? .. Please? Then coffee and you can carry me anywhere Daniel.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:15 pm

*Nodding with a indulgent smile*

Whatever m'lady requests I shall fulfill my heart. But first let me walk out my 2nd most favorite person out the door and promise her I will name a child after her, or do yardwork for her until my dying day. Whatever she wishes, I will try to do. She brought my Babe back to me.

*Walking Holly out the to the outer door hugging her, and anyone who knows me that's uncharacteristic, telling her*

Call me anytime you need me. I am your ardent admirer and will do honey do's for you til hell freezes over. Please think of me if you need anything.

*She smiles this halfsmile that makes me think she knows more than she's letting on*

"Oh you will see me again soon. But it will be under better circumstances."

*Closing the door thinking on what that might mean. I go switch on the coffee pot assembling everything for her coffee pouring a bowl of cream for BobCat calling him with a clicking and a yip. Walking back into the bedroom smiling at the platinum beauty as I pass through to start the bath running, helping her into the bathroom, laying out my robe I never use and several fluffy towels helping her undress with out staring too much, helping her into my garden style tub telling her,*

Take a long soak Babes call me if you need anything.

*Stopping at the door*

I love you Violet Rose Asher, and I am glad you are mine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:33 am