For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Lions, Tigers, and Makers...Oh my.

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Lions, Tigers, and Makers...Oh my. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lions, Tigers, and Makers...Oh my.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

"You're right Bill. I left out some things. Some things I wish I could forget." Tears began to well in my eyes as I remembered the pain. "Jason.....came by." I started as I sniffled, the rims of my eyes turning red as tears began to form. I hated going there and remembering the pain but it would offer enough distraction from what I'm really not telling him. "We are never....ever....ever getting back together." Tears fell from my eyes. "He hates me. He blames me. He hurt me so bad, Bill." I shook my head and looked down as the pain hit me like a wall again.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Lions, Tigers, and Makers...Oh my. - Page 2 Empty Re: Lions, Tigers, and Makers...Oh my.

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Bill felt a twinge inside him as his progeny's eyes filled up with her tears as he pulled her into a tight embrace. "I sorry that you had to go through that Jessica, Jason has lost a wonderful being. I had tried to get in touch with you whilst in New Orleans. And Jason does not hate you...he is just confused. Time will help heal you both Jessica. If it will help, I could have a word with him if you would like?" he asked softly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

I felt him hug me and sighed, thankful that he was now just concerned about my heart. I pulled away quickly as my eyes widened. "NO! Please....I mean...Just, I'd rather let it go. He hates all vampires and I can't be sure he wouldn't hurt you. Just promise me you won't say a word to him, Bill. Please? I just need time...to pick up the pieces and let my heart heal. Just like you needed after Sookie." I smiled softly as I looked into his eyes begging him to let it go.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:34 pm

"If that is what you wish sweetheart, then I shall let it go" he smiled at her as she rested her head onto his shoulder as he rested his head against her, he felt glad that that through all of this that she was still able to treat him the way that always did.

Lions, Tigers, and Makers...Oh my. - Page 2 S4e3-30

He could still smell an unearthing scent that continued to disturb him. "Has someone been in the manor Jessica? The guards will be severely punished if they have disobeyed my orders"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:34 pm

I laid my head against him and stared at the floor. "I uh...told you Bill just Quinn. He came in to tell me about the extra security. Left about half an hour before you got home." My eyes widened a bit as I looked down, resting against him trying to remain calm and collected. Swallowing nervously as I waited to see what he'd say.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:35 pm

"Left about half an hour before you got home." he let out a subtle growl as she let slip that Quinn had been on his premises, his guards had disobeyed him and that Jessica had only divulged this information to him now. He stood up from where he was sat and walked to stand opposite the window, furious that that Tiger had tried to implant himself in his progeny's life. "Quinn. Spent. The. Night. Here. In. Our. Home!" he was fighting back another growl.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm

I watched as he stood and went over to the window, his back to me. His hands at his side as he clenched his fists.

"Quinn. Spent. The. Night. Here. In. Our. Home!"

I closed my eyes and dropped my head back on the sofa. Opening them and standing as I stood there looking at his back.

"It's not what you think Bill. It's.....NOTHING happened! You have to believe me. He just....he stayed here to make sure I was safe. That's IT! I swear to you."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm

"DO NOT LIE TO ME JESSICA! I AM YOUR MAKER! AND I WILL NOT HAVE YOU LIE TO ME!" he bellowed at Jessica, he turned to see that she was flinching at his anger directed towards her. "Now! I want to hear the truth Jessica! NOW!" his anger bubbled beneath the surface, all the anger that he had wanted to keep buried had found a crack in his shield and broken through.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm

He yelled at me and began to get more angry. "I'm sorry that he came to protect me, maybe you'd wished Victor had just finished me off too! You're just like Jason! I have nothing to prove to you Bill Compton!!" I rushed out the door grabbing my keys and not bothering to grab my phone as I slammed the door. Where was I going? I didn't know but it was FAR FAR FAR from Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:37 pm

"You're just like Jason! I have nothing to prove to you Bill Compton!!" she screamed at him as she disappeared out of the front door. "Jessica....Jessica!" he bellowed after her, but she was gone. With anger still bearing within him, his hands clenched against the window frame as he stared out into the night sky. He had promised himself that he would not let his anger show with Jessica, and he had failed. He couldn't help wonder what was the Tiger's plan? Why would he go through s much trouble for his progeny, there had to be a hidden agenda.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:44 pm

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:37 pm