For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Out in the air

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Out in the air Empty Out in the air

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Jason was tired, but not tire enough to see if his sister as home to talk about all the happenings as of late. He got into his truck and made his way over to Sookie's home down hummingbird Way.
    As he arrived he locked his car door and walked over to the porch, before entering, he glanced over to Bill's mansion,wondering if Jessica was in, he shrugged it off, he didn't care really.. He stepped inside as he always did if the door was open, which is was. And made his way through the house,yelling out "SOOK! YOU IN?" making his way into the kitchen and straight to the fridge to have a look inside for a bite to eat "Sook, where are you?!" he picked out a can of coke and a left over chicken wing for a bite to eat.
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Out in the air Empty Re: Out in the air

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:54 pm

<she rubbed her eyes sleepily before heading down the stairs towards the voice; was it Jason? She yawned as she stepped into the kitchen, staring at him as he ate chicken and drank a can of coke.>

Eating my food, as usual, I see. <she laughed softly and yawned again before going to get herself something to eat.> How's it going?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:55 pm

He grinned wide seeing her appear into the kitchen and nodded at her question "Yep!" eating the last bit of meat from the bone he chucked it into the bin and licked his fingers clean "you always have nice chicken." he chuckled, leaning against the kitchen counter "Ah..I'm ok. Usual I guess.." he shrugged and looked down, his eyes said different. "How--how about you?"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:55 pm

<she shrugged her shoulders> I'm... alive. <did he know that she had gotten 'married' to Eric? She couldn't even remember anything it seemed, not after Vegas. Everything just kind of slipped through her mind like a sieve.> Went to a Summit with Eric, Bill and Pam so I haven't been around all week. Guess it's a good thing you showed up because the house could use a good dusting and sweeping.

<walked to the fridge and pulled out some sausages, eggs and milk before looking at him and deciding he was probably still hungry. After she sat the food on the counter, she went about getting pans and spatulas to start making breakfast for.... looked at the time and winced.... breakfast for dinner> What have you been up to?
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:55 pm

He smiled at the alive comment "Well, that's nice to know...I'm glad you're still alive, Sook." he frowned a little as she mentioned going away with damn fangers again. "Sook, really? Why you have to go off with them bloodthirsty killers all the time? You're gonna get yourself killed!" he sighed as he got a look from her "Just sayin'.." he shrugged "Not been up to much. Just tryin' not to get myself killed by vampires and explosions. Seriously Sook there's death. Alllllll around me... And it starts with V then ends in E.."
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:56 pm

<she shook her head and laughed a little as she put the sausages on the pan, the sound of its sizzle in the air and the smell of it making her stomach growl.> You need to lighten up. They aren't that bad. You just.... <she shrugged her shoulders and flipped the sausages> You just have had bad experiences.

<once the sausages were done, she put them on a plate and started scrambling up some eggs> Eric's not that bad. I mean, he did con me into marrying him, but.... <she shrugged her shoulders as she added a bit of milk and cheese to the eggs and scrambled them>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:56 pm

He rolled his eyes as she insisted on vampires not being that bad, he knew different. "Sook, they killed momma and daddy, They ARE bad! Monsters.." shaking his head, the smell of the food being cooked filled his nose and he inhaled it deeply licking his lips a little..
    Upon Sookie saying Eric had forced her into marriage, he turned is head sharply to look at her with an almighty big frown "What the--??? He *forced* you into your marriage? That's exactly why I hate them, Sook! And you didn't even tell me this?" his fists tightened into ball "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch..." shaking his head with a slight grimace...
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:56 pm

<she rolled her eyes and put his food on a plate, sitting it in front of him then going to get him some orange juice; it appeared he was going on one of his tirades so she figured he'd need the energy. After sitting the glass beside his plate, she started making herself some breakfast and turned to him while her egg fried>

He did it to protect me. While I don't particularly care for it, there's not really much I can do to change it. It's happened, it's over with. And apparently it's supposed to keep me 'safe'. Therefore, I ain't arguing. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to kill him, Jason. He's pretty old, and real strong. He'd kill you before you even said his name. <that she knew for certain as she had seen him do it before>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 pm

He looked at her as she placed his food down, taking a sip of his orange juice and putting it down before tucking into his food "Didn't you say you wanted to marry for love? What would Gran say? She'd be turnin' in her grave seein' you marry a vamper, and our parents!" taking a few more bites of his food before talking again with a partly filled mouth "Sunlight is their weakness...just sayin'.. No one..." he paused and looked over at Sookie "No-one ever bribes my sister." shaking his head he thought about it, Eric is big and strong but this was an abomination. And to think he touches her too, probably made his skin crawl..
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 pm

<rolled her eyes again, not even trying to hear his thoughts but doing so anyways. She reached over and grabbed his orange juice, then his plate, and pushed them away.> Jason Stackhouse, you listen to me and you listen to me good. <her eyes met his and she stared at him with pure fury> If you so much as even THINK about going to Fantastia I swear to God I will never speak to you again, you hear me? This is MY life, not yours. And I can do whatever the hell I want, whenever I want. So you just get those thoughts out of your right this second or I'll..... I'll... <she stopped talking and just stared at him.>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Glaring at her as she took his meal and drink away, and stared at her as she was yelling at him "or you'll what? kill me? go ahead! just like every fanger wants to do, might as well do it now and save your best friends the trouble!" he grabbed his drink from the table and downed it all in one, slamming it back on the table "I'm the only one you have left Sook! I need to protect you, and I gotta do it! I can't let vampires kill you too!"
    Sookie Stackhouse
    Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:57 pm

THEY'RE NOT GONNA KILL ME, JASON! Why can't you get that through your thick skull?! Cheese and Rice, why can't you just let me live my life and stop butting in! I can take care of myself. Now. If you're done being such a buttwipe, you can finish your breakfast and leave. I need to go to work. <She pushed her uneatten plate away and stood from where she sat at the table, her appetite having disappeared when he started his antics. Why wouldn't he just let her do her own thing? Sure she'd been in a lot of dangerous positions, because of vampires. But she wasn't gone yet. She was still alive and that was all that mattered.>

You can show yourself out. I'm sure you remember the way. <she headed out of the kitchen and towards the stairs to get ready for work>
    Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:58 pm

He sniffed and watched her walk out of the kitchen, getting up from his seat and eating the last bit of bacon on the plate before heading to the bottom of the staircase, looking up at her as she stomped upstairs, raising his voice more with a serious slightly upset tone "They killed our mom and dad, Sook.. Don't let them take you from me too, that's all I ask." he breathed deeply and turned to walk out of the door and back to his vehicle to get to work.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:22 pm