For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+4
Lexy Grace
Pam Swynford De Beaufort
Daniel Grimaldi
Violet Rose Asher
8 posters

What the HELL is going on in here????

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

What the HELL is going on in here???? Empty What the HELL is going on in here????

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Daniel and I spent most of the day actually talking and of course scratching Bobcat's tummy. I'd asked him if we could swing by my place on the way in to pick up some work clothes, jeans, boots and my ammo box. Throwing the large pile of mail on the table, I'd run in, dumped the dirty clothes in the wash, put on a tank while stuffing my bag with clothes and pretty lingerie, grabbing two spare pairs of boots.

I think he rather liked driving the hummer, I know I liked it a lot! We'd hit Fangtasia early tonight, to get a head start on inventory and making sure to stock up heavy for the upcoming weekend. Daniel was helping me carry cases up from the basement as I dragged them from the back room. "Hey Love, can you help me up here for a minute?"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

What the HELL is going on in here???? Empty Re: What the HELL is going on in here????

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:15 pm

*Hearing Violet's voice asking me to come out of the basement. Stepping out of the door stopping to stare at the platinum beauty, most days I can't believe she loves and wants me. Talk about dreams coming true. I cannot wait for the christmas trip with V. BobCat and myself.* You need me Babe?
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

What the HELL is going on in here???? Empty Re: What the HELL is going on in here????

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Pam opened the doors to the club and awaited the crowd. A few stragglers entered the bar and she checked their IDs. Daniel had gone to help Violet with something in the basement while she watched his post. Something had blossomed between those two and she could tell how much happier Violet had been lately. He had that same aura about him, maybe it was love. Humans and their emotions. Rolling her eyes as she handed the girl back her ID. "Try again in a few years honey, I was not born yesterday. Now get outta here before I make you regret trying to fool me with a fake." The girl trembled and turned to jet out of there. Arching a brow as a woman approached the bar wearing something no human woman would wear in winter time, not even in Louisiana. Supernatural no doubt. Her scent was odd, something she hadn't smelled before but boy did her legs look mighty fine.
    Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:17 pm

<Lexy grinned at the blonde vampire and showed her an ID, giving her a wink and passing her closely. This one had lots of lust built up, she'd be a loose cannon soon enough. Looking over her shoulder as she walked in and smiled. She looked around and could smell the sex in the air. Dante was right, this was the place to be. Seeing a nice couple enter the bar from the back, she noticed the aura around them. Love....well that would soon be lust as she took a seat at the bar and looked up at the male with hooded eyes.>

"Martini....dirty."

<She said in the sweetest of tones just like his little friend had, catching his attention.>

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 pm

An extraordinary Bombshell walked up to the bar, slinking onto one of the stools she's ordered a dirty Martini. Turning to make the drink adding two olives on a pick, I felt a 'tingle' run up my spine. Sliding the drink across on a napkin "There you are, that'll be $7.50 please .." She'd slid a $20 across, telling me to keep it.
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:21 pm

*Walking behind the bar standing next to Violet pulling the dirty glasses doing the barback thing washing them drying them sticking them back on the racks. Taking the rag cleaning the bar down emptying the ashtrays and replacing the nuts in the trays. Waiting on my next job from Violet.*

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:29 pm

<It was odd to see a man not take a second look at her. She smiled and took the drink, winking and turning herself on the bar stool to check out the crowd. Occasionally looking over her shoulder at the man who seemed to busy to look at her. Crowds of people were beginning to enter the bar as she watched them take notice of her. Crossing her leg over the other daintily and sipping her dirty martini. She placed the olive on her tongue and swirled her tongue around the little green ball. A few men taking notice as they licked their lips. She grinned feeling the energy began to rise, giving her more power. Giggling and batting her lashes at the crowd d
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:29 pm

She turned to see the woman licking the green off the olive and swallowed. What an interesting sight. Cocking a brow and taking notice of how extraordinarily sexy this woman was and the way the people in the club began to behave. She better not be another maenad, last time her pumps were ruined looking for that wonderful decorator. Turning to hear a males voice raise and take notice of the newest addition to the crowd. Who....was....he?
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:30 pm

<He walked in the famous club taking notice of how Lexy influenced the men and certain women in the bar. Oh how nice was this. Passing the blonde vampire who had her eyes on him while he smirked smugly, not giving her the time of day. What a hell cat she'd be. It looked like it would be fun to stir up something in here. Already men where shoving one another trying to buy Lexy her next drink.>

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 pm

The tingle that had started, was now stoking up into a flaming desire. "I've got a job for you Daniel, come with me ..." Grabbing his hand I whispered to Pam "Taking a break Boss, be back soon" giving her a wink as we entered her office.

http://trueblood-devoted.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=12days&action=display&thread=208
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:31 pm

- I decided to drop by Fangtasia to talk to my brother about an important matter. I was hoping he'd be there and I could square things away with him finally. As I approached the door to the club, I could sense a shift in the air- a shift that was very unpleasant, but I couldn't pin-point exactly what it was. I entered into Fangtasia and notice Pam serving drinks to some unusual guests. Their scent smelt exactly the same as the unpleasant scent I had been smelling outside of the club. I walked over to the bar and plopped down on the bar stool next to them. I looked to Pam and said in a harsh tone- Hello, Pam. I need to talk to my brother.
    Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Eric stepped out of his office. The few calls he'd made went well and his mood was surprisingly good. He didn't care for the way the customers were behaving, which was erratic even for his bar so he had security double up efforts to throw out the trouble makers. He wasn't in the mood to deal with anyone stupid tonight. Dressed in a long duster jacket, his leather pants and boots, the jacket opened up revealing his bare chest.

He made his way to the throne on the stage so he could have a better look of everything.
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:36 pm

I come out from the back, and immediately sense something in the bar is...strange. Shrugging my shoulders, I quickly spot these two bitches sitting at the bar. The woman was definitely incredibly sexy, and the man seemed...slightly rough. Either way, they both had the attention of the whole bar. Rolling my eyes, I walk over to the bar to begin serving drinks.
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Pam smirked as Nora walked into the bar like she thought she owned the place or something. Feeling anger towards the snoody woman and felt like hitting her. "Your brother is over there on his throne where he always is, and don't walk in here acting like you own this place. Because you don't. Got it." Suddenly feeling such rage for her and the way she looked at her made her more angry. "Don't look at me like that before I slap the smirk off your pretty little face!"
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:38 pm

<Satisfaction. The blonde has lost it. Hell cat she was, and he grinned as a woman gave him a lap dance clearly lust over riding her every emotion. Oh what a wonderful night. This was...too easy.>

Lexy Grace
    Lexy Grace

Post by Lexy Grace Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:39 pm

<Grinding against a man who smelled like fish and beer made her grimace but seeing the look on all their faces knowing this town would be too easy to over run made her giddy. Bending over and letting her hair fall in front her face before snapping back up, hair flying. That send the man into over drive as she turned to face him and sucked his essence into her mouth, he had given in all too easily.>
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:39 pm

- I smirk at Pam's anger- Such a warm welcome from you, Pam. Thank you. - I chuckle at Pam's thought of me owning the place- And since when have I ever said I owned this place? -still smirking at Pam, I notice her tense up as if she was ready to hit me. I internally laughed at the thought. I turned around on the bar stool and looked across the way to see my brother sitting in his throne observing the club- scene. I stand up and make my way over to him, walking through the crowd of human and vampires dancing-

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Eric lifted a brow when his sister Nora approached him. Something told him this was about to kill his peaceful mood, however he remained stoic as she made her way up the stage.

"What is it Nora? you usually don't hang out at the bar"
    Tara Mae Thornton
    Tara Mae Thornton

Post by Tara Mae Thornton Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:42 pm

Once I get drinks served to everyone sitting at the bar, I scan the crowd. I keep feeling like something is in the air, but while looking on at everyone here, it doesn't seem like anything to out of the way is happening. Except maybe more people than usual are all over each other. Even the dancers are allowing things they wouldn't normally allow. I hear Pam lose her temper with Nora, which seems to have been a long time comin', but now, lookin' towards Pam, I see she still has a scowl on her face.

A vampire customer walks up, immediately grabbing my attention when he snaps his fingers and starts demanding that I get him and his "lady friend" drinks. Uh, excuse me?!

"Who the fuck you think I am? Your servant? Slave? You ain't going to fuckin' order me around like that just because you think you're tough shit." I pause, angry, "Fuck that shit, you can get your own damn drink if you wanna try and come up here like that!" Anger flows through me and yells out of my very being. OH, if he was a human, I'd rip his damn throat out for that shit.

Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:43 pm

- I looked to Eric trying to not to seem desperate, especially not after all that has happened with the authority.- Hello, brother. I know it's been awhile especially after all that's happened, but I was wondering, - I hesitate and try to figure out a way to ask that won't get him upset, although with me being here, I knew he already was.- if I could work for you, here at the bar. I know, you're probably still mad at me, but I came here to ask you for forgiveness. I'm hoping you'll consider because there is nowhere else for me. - I look down at the floor hopeful as I await his answer-

Eric Northman
    Eric Northman
    Sheriff
    Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:44 pm

He looked at her and couldn't help but irreverently think "how the mighty have fallen" before he shrugged. "Sure, you can work, you might as well earn your keep. I do not let anyone live here for free" he said calmly.

"You can ask Pam to teach you the ropes. I expect you to behave around the humans, no matter how stupid they act or how much you want to drink them"
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Pam was listening to the conversation and rolled her eyes. Smirking at how her progeny told the vampire off with such spice. Her attention was split between wanting to place Tara on the bar and scald her with her tongue, the other part of her wanted to rip Nora's heart out and feed it to her. "Ask Pam to teach you the ropes..." Eric told her. If that woman talked to her...she would regret it.
    Nora Gainsborough
    Nora Gainsborough
    Authority Minion
    Authority Minion

Post by Nora Gainsborough Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:45 pm

- I nod my head in agreement and think back to him telling me to "ask pam to show me the ropes". I already didn't like her to begin with, and now I have to ask her to teach me how to handle a bar? I looked back up to my brother- Pam? The sadistic hooker over there standing behind the bar? No offense brother, but Pam isn't exactly the best candidate to stick me with." - I thought to myself, there is no way in HELL that vampire will have power over me. Not while I'm still around-
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:47 pm

She heard Nora call her a sadistic hooker and that's all it took. Rushing over behind Nora and tapping her shoulder, when she turned around with that smirk on her face, Pam bitch slapped her across the face. The smack heard around the world. The bar hushed almost as all eyes were on them. "Listen you religious twit, I'll rip your heart out and feed it to you if you don't keep my name out of your mouth."
    Dante
    Dante

Post by Dante Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:48 pm

<He grinned and motioned his head to Lexy. Their work here was done, now that they had time to watch how the locals took to their presence, it was time to go hunt a tiger. Lexy was eager and so was he. He'd heard about the famous tiger with a temper and couldn't wait to play with him, in a much different way than Lexy had planned. They disappeared together in the crowd, almost vanishing. Now it was a matter of waiting for the next opportunity>.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:21 am