For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Little Dream

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

A Little Dream Empty A Little Dream

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:56 pm

She pulled her lips away from his, drinking in the much needed oxygen her lungs had been deprived for. His assault didn’t stop. He trailed his perpetually cool lips down her neck, sucking on the edge of her collarbone. It made her toes curl in sweet desire. He pulled his lips away only when he had left a sufficiently dark hickey on her skin. The look in his eyes seared her. Like he was drinking her visually, and seeing her for the first time. If the sheer hunger in his eyes wasn’t an indicator then the hard mass pressing against her hip was.

“Bill….I…have to lock up” she whispered, to which she got a disapproving growl in response. However a few seconds of a tiny staring contest she seemed to have won. Security in these times was always first. “Hurry….” He whispered, his tone ragged as he dashed up her stairs to her bedroom. Oh hurry she would.
    She locked all her doors and turned on the security system. She had nothing to worry in her bedroom, aside from the new light tight windows which were also bullet proof, her room was sound proof and very much a bunker if need be. Once she was satisfied everything was locked she made her way up the stairs. However the sight that greeted her when she opened her bedroom door made her chuckle.

Bill lay on her bed, his shirt open but still on his person, his legs casually stretched out, his bare feet showing. He wore a peculiar expression as he held in his hand a pair of her more sensual black satin panties. He studied them either because he didn’t get how such a tiny piece of fabric counted as clothing or because he was imagining her in them. She grinned. “See anything you like?” she asked. Without missing a beat he tossed her the black panties and the matching bra to them. “I like those…” he said, like a child picking out their favorite toy.

She examined the lingerie in her hand and nodded. “great pick, I love the black ones” she said as she held them in her hands. She made her way to the edge of the bed, sitting down a few feet from the vampire king. He gave her a teasing grin. “I doubt they would fit me but if you’d like to model them for me…” he said, leaving the sentence hanging but with enough intention in his voice to sink a ship. She giggled as she stood. “You do look very handsome in black, but I don’t think panties are your style” she said before she casually made her way to the master bathroom and closed the door.

A few moments later she emerged.

A Little Dream Hs95w7

She kept on the stocking she’d been wearing through the day. Not only did they match her lingerie, but Bill had once mentioned he loved seeing her in hosiery, something about her legs. “Well…how do I look?” she asked, even spinning around for him. She was met with silence, but the weight of his gaze was palpable in the air. If the sound of his fangs emerging wasn’t enough of a response, he instantly cast off his shirt to the floor, revealing the expanse of skin that wrapped around his lean chest. “Ravishing…” was the only word he said, and low enough that it was just a hunger filled whisper.

She bit her lip and approached him slowly, bending one leg as she perched herself on the bed. Their gazes met and for a moment the world stood still. He leaned up and captured her lips in a feather light kiss. All the teasing during the day, the hungry looks, yet the hesitation on both their ends. They’ve both been hurt, by each other and by others and even now they wondered if what they did was right. As he pulled back he settled on her pillows. “I am happy to just hold you Kiara…” he whispered. She knew it was true as well, despite the scent of his arousal, the agonizing hunger in his eyes and the bulge in his pants that begged to be released he would just hold her if she said she wasn’t ready.
    She crawled up to him, perching herself on her hands and knees, trapping his body between her limbs. “Show me… I shouldn’t have waited so long” she whispered. He seemed to take a moment to register her invitation, before he seized her in his arms, pinned her to the bed and kissed her with bruising passion, pressing his hips against hers and letting out a feral growl with all the promise of the things about to happen.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kiara awoke with a gasp and a clenching need in her loins. “Dammit…” she muttered to herself. Her and her vivid imagination would be the death of her someday. However she had more pressing matters to attend then her raging hormones.

“Tone it down trampzilla, you have a stubborn vampire to appease and party favors to plan” she told herself as she got out of her bed from her quick nap and checked the time. It was only noon and she’d barely slept 5 hours. She needed to get to the compound quickly. Hopefully she could get everything done before she spoke to Bill that night about Jessica’s desires to speak to him.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 am