For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Oh no you didn't

Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Oh no you didn't Empty Oh no you didn't

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Gently pulling Daniel into Pam's office, I reached behind him locking the door. Pulling his in for a kiss, rough hard lips crossed before I gently bit his bottom lip, pulling his dress shirt up out of his slacks, whimpering "Daniel .. love .. I'm on Fire..." Kissing him rubbing up an down his chest, while reaching lower to stroke his already rising manhood. "Please .."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Oh no you didn't Empty Re: Oh no you didn't

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:59 pm

*Violets hand touching my turgid staff, telling me she's on fire, kissing me pulling off my clothing, looking to see if the door is locked and pulling off Violet's clothing licking and nibbling on her neck as I slide off her bra straps and unhooked it letting it fall to floor. Unbuttoning her jeans and pushing them to the floor. Lifting her out of them spinning her around against the wall knocking the pictures off the wall.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Both legs wrapped around Daniel's waist, though he had a tight, firm grip on my ass when he'd spun me into the wall, thrusting hard and fast, pictures flew from the wall, flecks from the ceiling tiles rained down over our heads. Grabbing his neck, pulling him into a kiss, I latched onto his tongue sucking and caressing, mimicking every moment we made.. his rumbling growl threw me over the edge, tightening around him, pulsing out in radiant waves as he swallowed my screams.. Raged panting "Baby, the chair.. I Need to.. Baby I need to ride you hard!"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:00 pm

*Staggering back a couple steps landing hard on the chair with Violet hearing a loud squeak and groan. Her frenzied movements making the chair lurch ask I kissing and bite her neck. Grabbing her buttocks to keep her from falling off. Kissing and biting her neck as I growled.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm

Dear gods! Every bite drove me on, the harder the bite, the faster and harder my hips undulated. I knew he was holding me, so that I didn't fall, but the damn arms were in the way! "Daniel ... break the arms off..you won't have to hold me ... "Growling with another love bite, as he nibbled his way down to my right breast, latching upon the hardened raspberry begging to be plucked. He looked up, the gaze in his eyes as wild and frenzied as mine. Nodding both arms were thrown across the room, bouncing off the door. With the most impish of grins, I slid down, placing both feet behind Daniel's back, splayed open, getting every single scalding hot inch. His thrusts matched in time with mine..
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm

*The chair begins to rock with our frenzied movement leaning back slamming it against the filing cabinets hopelessly denting them beyond use. Getting all four legs on the ground with one loud groan the chair breaks into several pieces. Picking our joined selves up off the pieces of the ground. Laying onto the desk with Violet straddling me, leaning up kissing her hard, groaning* I love you Babe.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm

"Love ..You .." reaching back, yanking my last dangling boot off "gods be damned boot!" throwing it across the office, it would happen to break the only damn mirror that Pam loves! "Mmmhhmmm ... much better!" Daniel, turned lengthwise for me, we never saw the computer fly off, or that it splinted into a lot of really small pieces. Placing one hand on his chest, the other half turned placed on his thigh, I began to undulate my hips in tight circles, rocking back and forth, bobbing up and down, grinding in circles before rolling my hips akin to that of a belly dancer as I rode him, one hand plucking at the ripened fruit before his eyes...
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:01 pm

*sliding a hand down between us using my thumb on Violet's pearl making her moan louder and gets more frenzied with her movements, I start to meet her thrusts with a thrust of my own the desk making a loud cracking sound as it starts to split down the middle, our movements break it each thrust. Taking her bud in my fingers slightly twisting it.*
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:02 pm

"Gods ...DANIEL!!! ...OH dear sweet GODS!!!" Release unlike any I'd felt wracked through my body, violently rippling walls and love down around Daniel, harder and faster the pulsating continued; my hips and body no longer my own. I couldn't roll and ride hard enough, fast enough, and the screaming, the screaming wouldn't stop! Daniel's kiss the only thing to buffer the sounds, his growl was louder, as my walls pulsated, caressed, and gripped him nonstop, I felt his teeth, bite into the back side of my neck with a loud growl of "MINE"
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:04 pm

*My release is eminent as I mark Violet on the neck making her mine, to show everyone. Shaking my head making the mark more prominent, it will be a large bruise, as I growl with one huge final thrust I let go with smaller thrusts as the final part of the desk lets go and splits in half.* Oh Dear Lord!
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort
    Pam Swynford De Beaufort

Post by Pam Swynford De Beaufort Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 pm

After the fight with Nora, she stormed off to her office, swinging the door open to see Daniel and Violet going at it like rabid bunnies in heat. "What the fuck?" She asked in a menacing tone as she looked at her office practically destroyed. She was in no mood and this only worsened it. "GET.OUT!" Her fangs bared at the both of them as she pointed out the door.
    Violet Rose Asher
    Violet Rose Asher

Post by Violet Rose Asher Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:06 pm

Pam's rage could be felt before we heard it, scrambling for clothes, she threw my boot through the door in her Fury. Everyone was looking around with a 'What The Fuck' look upon their faces. I stuffed panties and bra into my jeans pockets as i struggled to put my boots on! No idea where the socks were and i sure as Hell was NOT going back for them.. "Daniel ... I think it's time we bailed for the night.."
    Daniel Grimaldi
    Daniel Grimaldi

Post by Daniel Grimaldi Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 pm

*Sliding on my jeans pulling the shirt on, sliding my feet into my shoes trying not to make eye contact with Pam, her baring of the fangs has the hackles of the jaguar ready to pounce. Walking past her by the door, figuring our missing clothes will be stapled to the bulletin board when we return to work. Mumbling as I passed,*

I will pay for everything buy new and give me a bill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:25 am