For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Spies Who Tried

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Spies Who Tried - Page 2 Empty Re: The Spies Who Tried

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

He laughed at her remark, the possibility of dying.

"If that were possible, I would have died a long time ago sweetheart...It is something that I must endure as King. But it is nothing that I cannot fix. Everything is fixed, its looking for the solution that takes the time" he smiled softly at her, knowing that there would be serious consequences if anything had happened to Bubba in his state.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

She chuckled. "still... so stressed. You should grab the small moments of happiness otherwise your'll make yourself miserable" she said before she turned to make a phone call to her office.

She spoke briefly to her employee, telling him to set out trackers out to find Bubba and to redouble security there against any trespassers, you know, fool me once and all that. She paced a bit as she spoke before she hung up, giving Bill a soft smile. "I got my wolves on it... if Bubba is anywhere near in the state we'll find him"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

"I do hope so, cause if Bubba is harmed in anyway, It shall be my head on the line and quite possibly Eric's. He is the most protected Vampire in the state. And it shall be my head rolling if he is harmed" he sighed heavily knowing that it would be true.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:54 pm

She smiled and walked up to him, touching his cheek. "That would be very bad...I like your head where it is right now" she said softly. "For now, try to relax, for all we know Bubba is out hunting for a tasty meal" she said, stroking his cheek to try and reassure him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:55 pm

"I cannot rest whilst he is out there..As King I should be out there looking for him. It is my duty sweetheart. I cannot risk that something happens too him" he sighed. He should have been out there looking for Bubba. It was his responsibility.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:55 pm

She nodded. "I know what you mean" she said. "I can go back upstairs and let you go search for Bubba. I don't want you to get into trouble for not looking"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

"I must go search sweetheart. I do not wish to leave you, but i do promise to be back before sunrise to see that you are comfortable. You may go anywhere that you like, I ordered you some food to be made, I hope that I remembered your favorite" he whispered, almost wishing that he didn't have too leave.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

She chuckled. "Not trying to fatten me up are you Bill?" she teased before she kissed his cheek. "Go find your celebrity... I'll be here nursing my injured pride and debate a new work out plan" she said before she took a step back to give him his space and to also make her way back to the guest room.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Bill felt disheartened that he had to go and leave, leaving Kiara alone on her first night again in his home, but searching for Bubba was something that he could not avoid and something that had too be done. Watching as her hips swayed as she walked away from him, he sped of to pin her against the wall.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

She gasped, suddenly against the wall. "Bill...." she whispered, having not expected this since he seemed so intent in going out to search for Bubba.

The look he gave her made her shiver and all she could do was stand there, wondering what he would do next.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 pm

Bill hands locked on to her waist as his lips latched onto her's in much need and in hunger. He growled at himself as he pulled his lips away from her's, leaving a little something, teasing her, knowing that he would be back well before sunrise.

"I should go.....that was for later" he smirked proudly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 pm

She kissed him back. His hunger just ignited her own, but the cruelest thing he did was pull away from her....with a smirk.

"Oh Bill Compton...I'll enjoy paying you back" she said with a grin, her lips swollen from his sudden kiss.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:56 pm

"You can pay me back as much as you want sweetheart....I shall be looking forward too it" he grinned. His hands locking into hair as he played with a stray lock of her hair.

"Don't have too much fun until i come back" he winked before he sped out of the mansion, leaving her wanting more. And more she shall have.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content